Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Why, just why, would you post a picture of all the stuff that you've bought?
Her so called USP is that she's little old soph from Maldon who can't believe this has happened to her.
READ THE FUCKING ROOM. You've just spent on tat, what some people will struggle to scrape together to feed their family for Christmas.

Buy it if you must, but why show it? She is actually the worst kind of person 🤢🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 44

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Ronnie will be arriving at his wedding in a pram and going to work in a romper suit the way it’s going.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

HollieBeeee

Turn the kid around ffs!!!! What’s the point in wheeling him anywhere if his view is blocked by you and your massive fucking hat!!??

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I really do think that this day out is more for Soph’s mental age than Kim Ron Un 😂😂
Oh for sure! I’ll bet Freda has had the time of her life watching her little princess run around looking at all the lights and seeing Santa.

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
They could put their masks on and have a pretty anonymous day out without being bothered but anyone who knows who she is would recognise Ronnie Ronaldo and also she obviously wants attention otherwise she wouldn’t wear that hat.
And just in case anyone DIDN'T recognise Ronnie Roo, she made sure to put him in some hideous newborn baby all in one with his name emblazoned across the front.

• Haha

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I had a look on Lapland UK’s IG page a couple of days agon& it was full of people complaining that they hadn’t received their invitation letters & that was part of the excitement for their kids. They all got a big standard reply that told them nothing. For the prices they charge I’d expect a first class customer service. So the zlebs all get THEIR invitation letters to a freebie whilst actual paying customers get fobbed off. Classy

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Why is he not in a forward facing pram taking everything in!! They wrapped him up like a newborn.
Proves the point that they went for the overgrown spoilt brat Soph!! Poor Ronnie will not only play second fiddle to the fat dog but his selfish mum will ruin any childhood experience as it has to be about her!

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why can’t she go to the Garden Centre to meet his parents? He has to suffer her mug mother constantly but she can’t take time from her “busy” schedule to make an effort with his family! Such a selfish bitch

Emf2206

I can't even tell you how fucking raging i am she's gone there today! With this year being as shite as it has, instead of gifting trips to the likes of her and other Zlisters WHO CAN EASILY AFFORD TO PAY THEIR PRICES!! why not gift them to struggling families who've been impacted by covid? She makes me sick honest to god

Macmama

VIP Member
For a woman apparently so anxious and obsessed about her son’s safety and ‘trolls’, she’s happy to parade him about Lapland UK in a suit with his name on it, draw attention to them with her stupid outfit and then plaster it all over Instagram!!

Not even going to get started on how unsafe his car seat is, especially with that clip. He’s also dressed pretty lightly considering Hinch is dressed as Queen Chav for the next ice age! Enjoy standing in a queue for three hours with that cheap tat to keep you warm, Ronson!

Her parenting of that boy just leaves so much so be desired... common sense 🥴

Reactions: 41

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Genuine question... does she drug him!? 🤣 How is he still asleep!? If mine had napped round lapland all day at that age they'd be wide awake by this time!
What’s the point of people asking her questions? It’s sold out now until Christmas.
Another reason i believe she has been paid as part of an AD deal. No way would she devote time to answering for free. Free isn’t in her vocabulary unless it’s her receiving freebies

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I think we can take the piss out of Vesticles as much as we want but I think that wee boy adores him. The way he saw the grinch and legged it after his dad 🙈

• Haha

Vik6525

I’m actually cringing for vesty at this point. What man in his 40s actually enjoys doing stuff like that? I’d understand if the kid was a little bit older don’t get me wrong. But him just wandering round with his screeching wife just makes me think he’s a bit fucking simple.

• Haha

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
I didn't expect to see a hinch page. Only followed for a few months. I don't know why but her doing elf on the shelf for a 1 year old that doesn't care is just pissing me off something rotten. Something about her since December just really grates on me.

Hey everyone buy they £4 sponge I got for free. Oooo look a £40 gift box of fycking sponges.... People be crazy. Unbranded ones the same 2 for 79p. But hinch can't earn a pretty penny off them.

Reactions: 40

Traveler001

VIP Member
Size of his shoes what’s going on there he looks like a clown
Not saying Hinch-husband does this... but I worked with a man who wore shoes two sizes bigger because he thought women would then think 'big shoes, big...'. In reality no women noticed but one of the other blokes at work noticed cos he had to wear about six pairs of socks to make them 'fit' and the other bloke saw the socks all overlapping at the tops one day when he sat down and his trousers showed his whole sock area. The tops of his socks looked like the layers when you cut a gobstopper in half there was so many of them.

• Haha
Funny how the last couple of days she’s made herself look like she’s at deaths door. Yet today caked in make up living her best life.
She even had tattlers feeling sorry for her. This is why I have no sympathy for her at all. She is one manipulative cunt
I feel the exact same, this has really triggered me. I have no sympathy either. Honestly feel this should be added for reference at the start of the threads. Her real face that she can't filter is very different..and prettier but still the face of a cunt!

20201210_213138.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Taurus123

Is it just me or is her voice a voice over added for our amusement as it doesn't sound like it was said during the time she filmed it?

• Heart

mary11

Her and Jamie felt like kids again while poor Ronnie was stuck in the pram facing mummaz so saw nothing🤔

• Sad

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Wow what a busy day I’ve missed - hope I’ve not missed out on too much, I’ve done a quick skim but there’s far too many! My son got married today 🙂🙂after three previous cancellations. Instead of the big 100 guest bash that was planned, just the fifteen of us in a little market town Town Hall not far our home city village. Then a socially distanced photo session by the river with some illegal Prosecco and cake. It was perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 39