Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Should us Irish be insulted that everyone has compared her (me included) to someone Irish 😅😅 Brenda Fricker (Bird lady), a traveller and Forty Coats. I swear she's nothing to do with us and we don't want her 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Looks like little Ron Ron slept through most of it 😢 Face the Pram forwards let him see it for gods sake. it was really all for princess Soph!

Also what does she look like in that hat?! If it’s to stop people recognising her? I’d say it would be an epic fail it draws more attention to her! Stupid mare!

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Do you think she just opens the wardrobe (IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK IN IT) and just grabs whatever is closest to her? her idea of getting dressed literally looks like you’ve let your toddler dress them self, and I’m not talking about that fake Ronnie choosing an actual matching outfit BS, I’m talking neon yellow leggings with a football kit top, pair of tights and a bobble hat in June.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So apparently she paid? Yeah alright Hun. Pull the other one. Or she probably paid them 50p each, just so she can get around paying. There is no way she would give somewhere that kind of exposure on her insta without payment and freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Who let Worzel Gummidge into Lapland U.K?

She just dresses to draw mass amounts of attention to herself. That outfit is just screams mental breakdown. It looks like she’s dived head first into her draw of *gifted* command strips and ran through a charity shop.

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
See thats her sitting it the backseat again... not! Considering she said she ALWAYS sits there yet weve only seen her in the back seat once maybe twice! Utter gobshite!!

HATE THE FACT THAT ANY CELEB BUT ESPECIALLY GRINCH GET A TRIP LIKE THIS! SHES SAT AND DONE FUCK ALL THIS YEAR AND GETS THIS. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE FRONTLINE WORKERS? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN THAT ARE ILL, LOST CLOSE ONES, GOING THRO A SHIT TIME DONT THEY DESERVE A FREE TRIP!! AND SHELL BE BACK ON LATER RUBBING IT IN AND HER SHEEP WILL BE LIKE "AH BABES YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH!" WEY GIVE OVER MAN!!

• Heart
  • Sick

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being one of the staff there, an elf or whatever, coming over to say hi to the baby in the pram, just being polite and doing their job, then realising it's a toddler, Ron cena is tall for his age aswell! I wouldn't know how to react 🤣 Defo be thinking there was a newborn in there
Ronnie in 40 years at Lapland...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Waiting for her to share all the messages she gets from her sheep now.
“you deserve it”
“Perfect little family”
“Best mum” 😂😂😂😂
“You’re the best”
“Where is your hat from”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Lilolily

I've just looked at hinchys tagged photos, and all these interior accounts literally look the same. I can't paint, because I rent and it's my walls are 'renters beige', y'all know the one, but if I could I'd live in a rainbow house!! Does anyone else think all these chavvy Grey houses are gonna be the avacado bathrooms of the 80s?l

• Haha
  • Heart

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Just to update, can’t remember who to tag sorry! Lapland gave us 3 days to refund or move to next year. I said we might as well move the dates as next year will be a bitch to book. This was the start of November before any influencer even went! The fact Rochelle humes, billie fairs and now Hinch has gone has really upset me! No point emailing as their customer service is shit!! When releasing added dates for us November lot they emailed everyone on drips and drabs so when it came to us everyone that was emailed the previous day had taken all the slots. My email was ignored by them!!

• Wow
  • Sad

LilyRoseDaisy

anyone noticed how she’s too good to wear a mask at Lapland, the stupid bint. also, this morning she took fatsomes treat out of number 6 SO blatantly. it’s really boggling my brain. i bet the fucking postman dreads going there
She took it out the 10 pocket dont know why everyones thinking shes taking the wrong days every single day shes getting it right constantly 😂😂 green line is the opening on number 10 the treats are tall so poke out the top slightly! So definitely out of the number 10 one

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Guys I think it’s really charitable and super altruistic of her to go to Lapland for her followers and then show us what it was like. It’s like we can all live through her experiences, maybe if we are lucky one day we could go but if not, we can be happy for her that she deserved to go, we know it’s a work outing really, for her content of endless childhood memories NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ITS LIKE HEARING ABOUT SOMEONES WEIRD DREAMS OK
Like when she said she was taking us all to Disneyland with her. That holiday was fucking shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mgh727

VIP Member
Why would reindeer need rescuing from an animal sanctuary? I mean, I’m no “number one best selling author” but surely if they’re at an animal sanctuary then they’ve been rescued already?
Who ran the animal sanctuary they needed rescuing from? Fred West and Harold Shipman?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Guys the reveals been pushed back until 8 they can’t decided what music would be most magical to play over the sound of an overtired overstimulated baby too young to be at Lapland

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion

On the 5th day of Christmas Hinch gave to me... a shit montage of her day without including Ronnieeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
“Me and Jamie felt like kids again.”

Why wasn’t Ronnie helping with the Reindeer food? He doesn’t seem to be interested in much - because he’s too young. But I suppose it kept Soph amused for an hour to give Inch a break.

You are meant to be there for your SON, Soph. The human one, in case you forget.