Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

just_stir_it_una

ohmygosh thank god she posted that 🙏🏻 I was literally just about to spend my day sat at home - as always - worrying about the world collapsing due to COVID-19, selfish pricks going about their day as usual, the environment, capitalist Tory bastards ruining the economy and so on and so forth.. BUT NOW I can happily just postpone that until tomorrow 🥰✨ thanks Helen hun xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
WELCOME TO THREAD #11
HELEN ANDERSON - What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Big thank you to @microwavequeen for the title suggestion!
50 votes

Let's have a recap and get right to the good stuff!​

▷ BOREMAS CONTINUED...
- Vlogmas #17
Misses Friday's upload because she wanted maximum sympathy / worry after COVID HairGate.
Uploads Sunday an incredibly boring vlog where she files a piece of metal

- Vlogmas #18
Has the Christmas excitment shits, then drinks 4 extra strong cocktails

- Vlogmas #19-21
Uses 'goodbye' as clickbait.
Has the weirdest "conversation" with Fil.
Goes out shopping multiple times.
Goes out for dinners
Has friends over to exchange presents, then goes off and visits friends to exchange presents.
Does a nonsensical speech saying that we are ALLOWED to feel sad, we should get through this QUICKER and SAVE LIVES and BE POSITIVE, and then shows herself going out shopping... yet again.

- Vlogmas #23-27
Goes away to a place that was "2 minutes down the road but actually it's 30 minutes away, but really it's 40 mins away".
Paid extra to have the room decorated for Fil's birthday.... he got six pathetic balloons blown up with a strangers breath during a pandemic
Fil fails the idiot test, pulls the rope to an outside bucket shower and is surprised when he gets soaked in water.
Needs a "well deserved break" after doing barely anything

▷ SORRY NOT SORRY
Continuing on from the previous thread after Helen broke Covid rules when she travelled from Norwich to Tier 3 London to get her hair done (read: about the apology video here)
- Spams videos, pictures and IG reels of her getting her hair done to gain more likes and views
- Shows everyone that she still can't wear a mask properly
- Deletes any negative comments she got on her Youtube / IG about the London trip, then when asked, she claims believes that people aren't ignoring the rules, claiming that they're only breaking them because they are confusing
- Continues to block and delete comments, only leaving up comments that tell her she's fine to break the rules
- In her Vlogmas 19-21 video she did a speech about people should be saving lives and how the pandemic will be over quicker, but then shows herself going out for non essential shopping, and two 'last minute' Christmas shopping trips, seeing her friends, going out for meals and also getting her nails done
- YOU GUYS SAVE LIVES - I NEED TO GO SHOPPING AGAIN

▷ HOW DOES HELEN REACT TO THE TIER 4 & A NEW STRAIN OF COVID ANNOUNCMENT? - BY, YET AGAIN, GOING OUT MULTIPLE TIMES OF COURSE!
- Even though Christmas has been cancelled for millions, she still posts how she's super excited about Christmas (because Covid doesn't affect her)
- "Adding the Christmas spirit, what's left of it looool"
- After Boris' first tier 4 announcement - she goes out, again, with Ben and doesn't social distance (deletes comments when people pointed out the lack of social distancing)

▷ HOW DOES HELEN REACT TO THE NORFOLK TIER 4 ANNOUNCEMENT? "WELL I'M STILL GOING AWAY ON A MINI BREAK HOLIDAY FOR MY RELAXING TIME"
- Previously planned a big secret get away full of excitment for Fil's birthday
- After Boris' second announcement of Norfolk going into tier 4 she continues on with her plan to take Fildo away for his birthday (don't worry it's just a hotel down the road, actually it's 2 minutes away, just kidding is over half an hour away but most likely further than that)
- Dogs were taken round to Maff's sister's house and then she had to go round to Ellie's house to pick up the birthday cake she made... mmm tastes like covid
- Continues to recieve backlash for her selfish decision to go away for Fil's bithday, continues to delete comments
- Comments that she's going away for HER RELAXING TIME on Fil's birthday, and after her getting oh so confused about the guidelines when she went to London - suddenly remembers all the guidelines and rules just in time for her trip away!
- Likes comments that support her going from a tier 4 area to a tier 2 and going away on a mini break and blaming the government for her mistake, and her molluscs are sooooo certain the hotel she's staying at is covid secure!
- She's having such a great time that she spent all day on IG posting her "new fav trend" of getting people to ask her to post certain pictures (unsurprisingly they were boring - one of her wall and lots of her drunk off her skull/drugged up)
- Still goes out to dinner on Christmas Eve and still has her family over for Christmas Day

▷ STILL LURKING ON TATTLE...
- Tattlers suggested that she should donate her gifted Sainsbury's hamper to a food bank. Helen eats the hamper but then mentions in Vlogmas #17 that she's only just noticed there's a food bank trolley at Asda so she will 'look into' donating something, after she decides which food bank.
- A tattler suggested Christmas themed content eg: virtual cocktail making session she could do instead of the boring shit she's doing at the moment. Helen then posts a virtual Christmas Cocktail video

THAT AWKWARD GRANNY KISS....."CAN I GO NOW?"
- In Vlogmas #18, she edits in THE MOST HILARIOUS part where Fil asks if he can leave the room, she grabs hold of his arm and creepily moves her face towards him, he gives her the quickest peck - like he was kissing his Granny - and then rushes away while her face drops and she does a sad pathetic little wave bye bye

▷ SO.MANY.ADS.
- Gets worse with her #ad and #gifted stories on IG Posted all these in one day(also shows that she shuts her dogs in the tiny washroom whenever she's not in the house - because she still hasn't toilet trained Dee)
- Does a weird advert for SKY which was such poor quality and wasn't even remotely in line with the TV show she was promoting

▷ SHE'S BAAAAACK
- Posts a IG story of 2020's hightlights
- Still has the gall to claim she's suffered like the rest of us and has had to adjust to a "slower pace of life"
- Posts another top 10 of things she did in 2020
- Gets called out for doing so many things in a pandemic - and her response was "YEAH! WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
- Pats herself on the back for getting through 2020 by compromising and only having 6 or so holidays during a pandemic
- Squeezes herself in a pair of trousers so ill fitting that she decides to call it a horse rider look... (this is what they were supposed to look like)

▷ STILL CAN'T DO SHIT FOR HERSELF
- Makes Fil take shitty pictures of her when he came home for his lunch break from work, because she's a selfish cunt who couldn't possibly have set up a tripod to take her own pictures
- Also hilariously uses the wrong idiom

▷ ANNOUNCES THAT SHE'S IN THERAPY, ALSO THOUGHT THAT BEING ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS MAKES YOU A FAILURE
- Because "influencers have had it worse in 2020", recieveing lots of comments which didn't kiss her arse constantly, her moody periods and the fact that now she has nothing to do - she's decided to get therapy to help battle her self doubt (not for her obvious alcoholism)
- Puts out the first video of 2021 where she does a skit taking the piss and where she shames people for wanting to have goals and live healthier
- Calls herself an inspiration
- Has a dig at her ex husband as he's super buff now, and says she isn't damaged from her marriage break up
- Still thinks influencers have had it the worst
- Came off the pill and has forgotten what hormones does to her, thinks that she has a hormone inbalance
- Went to doctors and didn't want to be put on anti depressants because she saw it as being a failure

*Sorry this was a bit of a rush job as have had a lot going on over here. If I've missed any info or hilarious pictures, please add it below!

▷ PICTURE HIGHLIGHTS:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

SHEEP

Chatty Member
That is cringe as fuck

View attachment 383772
View attachment 383773
View attachment 383774
View attachment 383775

But then he loves sticking up for Helen when he knows fuck all about why people are upset.

Remember when he said "people like to call other people out because they think they're better than everyone" in response to Jenna Marbles' blackface backlash in the midst of BLM marches? Yes Fildo, that's exactly why people were upset with blackface...because they think they're better than others. Fucking idiot.

He only piped up because Helen was having a whinge about cancel culture (when it was Jenna who decided to remove herself from YouTube, and he didn't even know who she was!

Both their stories about the two types of people in the world is incredibly narrow minded and incredibly untrue. The whole upset had context which they completely ignored.

They're both uneducated idiots, absolutely made for each other
There are two types of people in the world. Those who know the difference between there, their and they're and those who don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I still can't get over how she was so desperate to get an iPad there and then, that she waddles straight off to Argos to get it. She really couldn't stay at home and make do with the other iPads she owns?

She's quick to drop 5k on a sofa and almost 1k on an iPad but is yet to make a donation to her best mates dog fund. I'm still cringing at them calling her his "famous fairy godmother" 🤢 The way she's spending this whole pandemic, she could have paid for 4 dogs to have their legs done!

That video just highlighted her childish behaviour, her constant fat shaming Fil, her inability to do anything alone and just shows how entitled she is. Her catchphrase is "I want! I want!".

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ekl2000

VIP Member
Clearly hit a nerve loooooool

is phils New Years resolution to be Helens whipped lil bitch because he’s succeeding.

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I can't wait to hear then talk about it in their vlog

"Ugh they're dickheads"
"Yeah, dickheads"
"I work so hard"
"Yeah, so hard"
"I deserve all these things"
"Deserve, yeah"
"These Sharons and Karens are just jelly"
"Totally jelly, Jelly Belly"
"How am I insensitive?"
"Not insensitive"
"Fil, you need to post that I work hard and deserve it and that you're proud of me"
"Deserve, hard, proud"
"Ugh there's two types of people in the world, there's Sharon and Karen who constantly complain and then there's Helen who deserves the moon on a stick"
"Yeah two types of people in the world"
"Fil write that as a story but you gotta keep on brand - do it car themed, you're so amazing with your writing personality. People are gonna love it"
"Two types of cars in the world.... Ok. Can I go now please?"
*Helen grabs his arm*

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
So, according to Helen, we are the reason that she needs therapy 🙃
I'm so fucking sick off her, her reply is manipulative and she can't even bring up proof her neighbour lied or deny that what I had said was false
"I'll send you guys my PayPal so you can contribute towards my therapy"

How about you stop buying shit and pay for your own therapy. Donated to you mates dog yet? Or still begging your viewers to donate their hard earned money whilst you pop out to buy something else?

Also... She's saying that she feels sorry for us being bothered by someone we've never met.... But she's bothered about people she's never met 🤣 like, girl... C'mon, you really can't play that card when you're paying someone to complain about us to. We do it here for free 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Absolute fucking goblin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
She really does love to leave out key information. “They said I was damaged from my marriage” actually what most people here said was that a divorce is a very traumatic and upsetting event that takes a long time to heal from and you shouldn’t come online and pretend everything’s fine so fast. Doesn’t sound as nasty when you tell the truth does it? Because it wasn’t

• Heart

boo5432

I just want to say, seeing as Helga is intent on tarnishing our fine names, that finding you lovely lot has really saved me from sinking into deep depressions and I really mean that. It's been a wonderful space to vent and talk amongst like-minded souls who aren't afraid to have an opinion. In these horrid times, knowing that there are so many GOOD EGGS that do just want the world to be a bit better is bloody wonderful.
Thankyou so much @Lunamoon22 and all the others who put a lot of time and effort into lifting our spirits ✨ Can you imagine us lot down the pub together?! LOL

• Heart
  • Haha

lemonyfish

Very interesting response on a "make an assumption about me" from zoe london, one of helens old blogger pals! Must have been extremely tough for her (as well as any others) who chose to not chance it by seeing family at christmas. Can only imagine how she felt about Helen taking 25 vacations and traveling to tier 4 for a haircut!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Alien1956

This woman will be 70 years old posting about her new, top of the range stair lift and telling everyone how she’s been wanting one since she was 65. Shove your fucking air frier you boring cow and stay in your bloody house.

• Haha

ktypage

Another day, another electrical appliance that will probably be used twice then forgotten about. Oh, and yet another unessential trip to get it.

• Angry

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I’m a type C person - someone who thinks about the bigger picture and realises even if you are doing well financially, in your career or your personal life that many, many people aren’t and you don’t want to make people feel worse in comparison. You can buy something without posting about it; try it, Helgs

• Heart
Reactions: 48