Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite time of day is when it's pamper time/me time - sorry Helen isn't that like all day every day of the week and year that it's 'you' time. Her life is one big non stop party/holiday what stress is there to unwind from? A busy day twirling in the park eating ice cream whilst Grace follows you saying how lovely you look? Palease.

She wants to try working Mon - Fri in a legal office that'll give her a valid reason to a pamper/de stress sesh. 😂

Edited to say I'm definitely going to avoid buying gillette now too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her content is beyond boring does anyone actually care about razors or ice creams?! She is such a beg I bet there is not one ad she doesn’t say yes to it’s embarrassing. Also her look book wtf was that the way she struts around just makes me cringe so bad but I just cannot turn away it is like a car crash. Also I know this is a bit nit picky but can’t remember what video it was she ‘found’ some raybans she said she has had for ages which happen to be the ones Sammi J always wears and I think she brought them and pretended she has had them ages so it didn’t look like she was copying her. Don’t know why but I just thought it was a bit pathetic of her and shows what a liar she is.

Reactions: 10
What gets me is that she states over and over again that shes "nOt lIKe tHe OtHeR iNFluEncErS"
And yet she totally is. Also ffs Helen, do you ever give an opinion that your not paid to say these days????
Sooooooo grabby.

Reactions: 9
What gets me is that she states over and over again that shes "nOt lIKe tHe OtHeR iNFluEncErS"
And yet she totally is. Also ffs Helen, do you ever give an opinion that your not paid to say these days????
Sooooooo grabby.
I was going to say the same. She's always saying how different she is and how alternative af she is. How so? She wears high street brands and trends and tbh it's more rare to find someone without tattoos nowadays than with. Her music choices are popular her hair colour is normal (everyone does all sorts with their hair in terms of colour). Not one thing about her is alternative or different.

Reactions: 12
I was going to say the same. She's always saying how different she is and how alternative af she is. How so? She wears high street brands and trends and tbh it's more rare to find someone without tattoos nowadays than with. Her music choices are popular her hair colour is normal (everyone does all sorts with their hair in terms of colour). Not one thing about her is alternative or different.
I thought she was so different and interesting when she had stretched ears, I loved that look and her collection videos and it really went with her clothing style back then. Very different from any other influencer I followed at that time. But then she said bye to the ear plugs and dyed her hair brown to fit in with everyone else and now just looks like any other influencer, just more scruffy and dirty looking.

She’s no longer “original” and I think we see her frustration with that when she complains about other youtubers having better and more opportunities than she does.

I dunno why I find this funny but I’ve noticed she posts the same repost stories as all other influencers - An influencer I follow posted a “things to normalise” thread on her stories and an hour later Helen reposted it the exact same way 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm still laughing at 'look at website'

Like all influencers, this is the 'to-do' list of someone with very little to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her content is beyond boring does anyone actually care about razors or ice creams?! She is such a beg I bet there is not one ad she doesn’t say yes to it’s embarrassing. Also her look book wtf was that the way she struts around just makes me cringe so bad but I just cannot turn away it is like a car crash. Also I know this is a bit nit picky but can’t remember what video it was she ‘found’ some raybans she said she has had for ages which happen to be the ones Sammi J always wears and I think she brought them and pretended she has had them ages so it didn’t look like she was copying her. Don’t know why but I just thought it was a bit pathetic of her and shows what a liar she is.
Has she deleted her recent sunglasses collection video?

oop new vlog and shes thrown in that her bf is outside weeding and shes "so grateful to have him"
Probs cause shes seen us all calling him lazy on here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m really excited for this look book, I think it might be the best one yet” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Touches so many things in the garden centre but doesn’t buy them... look with your eyes, Helen, not with your hands.

Wanted a sun lounger but the one she wanted was too expensive (yet spent £100 on a kitchen bin a few months ago... ok girl)

Shows the disgustingness of her car “look at all the crumbies! I’m disgustiiiiiing!” Cue a close upward shot of her bum as she hoovers up the filth.

“Time for a bit of self care” *waxes moustache with veet* and possibly the boyfriends eyebrow too? I dunno she was slurring her words again.

Talks about Jenna Marbles quitting YouTube “she did some things that didn’t age well, I guess deemed as offensive these days... things that have come across racist”

“I just think it’s really bleeping tit that people, why they aren’t in the present day in terms of what people have done?”

witch did you really just say that? After posting all those supportive black live matter posts?! (notice how she’s stopped those posts now?!)

“Like fair enough it was wrong...”

Holy duck Helen’s boyfriend slurs his words just like her 🤣 both sound thick as tit. She’s just laying and keeps pinching on her thigh fat 🤣

Rants about cancel culture... bleeping yawnnnn, I must have completely missed the “witch hunt” for people to cancel Jenna Marbles, all I saw was someone do a mature and appropriate apology displaying footage in her video of what made people upset about and understanding why this has been brought up again. The response to her video was met with forgiveness and people not wanting her to go.

I hate when people label that tit as cancel culture. I’m sorry, but if you put things out there on the internet it’s there forever, and you may have to keep apologising for some racist, sexist, etc tit you did 10 years ago over again and again.

But read the bleeping room Helen - BLM has a bleeping bigger audience than ever, of course EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PERFORMED IN SOME TYPE OF BLACKFACE IS GONNA GET BROUGHT UP AGAIN AND CRITICISED. If you didn’t get why people brought it up again you are bleeping stupid.

(I still don’t get people who say they ‘didn’t realise’ that blackface was bad and ‘they didn’t know better’ back in 2011... like... it’s ALWAYS BEEN bleeping BAD, wtf kind of excuse is that?)

Helen and her boyfriend proudly displaying their white privilege. Heads in the sand “people who like to call other people out because they think they’re better than everyone else”

Oh and no Helen, this rant isn’t me trying to “cancel” you, just pointing out how bleeping STUPID you are.

She’s announced on ig she’s got a youtube schedule! Shes be lurking on here and trying to prove that us she’s not lazy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it like a local dialect thing to pronounce words with a ‘th’ in them as ‘f’ cos it really annoys me w Helen and then I heard her bf do it in her vlog as well, like ‘smoof’ ‘frough’ or is it just the way they talk??

Reactions: 2
Is it like a local dialect thing to pronounce words with a ‘th’ in them as ‘f’ cos it really annoys me w Helen and then I heard her bf do it in her vlog as well, like ‘smoof’ ‘frough’ or is it just the way they talk??
I wondered this too because I've nev r herd of the name maff before this

Reactions: 1
I wondered this too because I've nev r herd of the name maff before this
I think it can be but honestly not with someone from Norfolk. She's affected a cockney accent out of nowhere to be different. I watch a few Youtubers from the Essex area and they speak like that but you can tell it's not put on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.