Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we are in lockdown I wonder how many essential trips Helen needs to take?
Lockdown till mid February - looks like she's going to have a lockdown 30th birthday on the 3rd Feb 🤘🏻

Imma say it again. Perhaps she would have been able to have celebrated it if she didn't go out and influence others to go on holidays to Scotland, London, Wales, Bath, the South East, Osea Island, 2-minutes-down-the-road-30-minutes-away-but-not-really-more-like-45-mins-away Norfolk... (Plus all the secret trips she didn't show on camera)

Plus all those trips shopping, non social distancing at the gym, non social distancing at the studio, filming a three day music video with a bunch of people (while sick), meeting all her friends, meeting all her family, all those trips to get her pubes, nails, eyelashes, eyebrows and hair all done, all the trips out to so so so many food places, all the pub trips, the parties and bbqs she hosted at hers with so many friends over.

Perhaps if she stayed the duck home she would influenced others to as well and that would have had a small, but positive, effect on the situation we're in now.

But no. We have to give her a break, Helga is an poor likkle influencer who claims they've had it worse during this pandemic all because she decided to be completely tone deaf and do stupid covidiot tit, share it online and can't understand why people got upset and commented on it and now we all have to #bekind to her because she's in therapy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't get over
Lockdown till mid February - looks like she's going to have a lockdown 30th birthday on the 3rd Feb 🤘🏻

Imma say it again. Perhaps she would have been able to have celebrated it if she didn't go out and influence others to go on holidays to Scotland, London, Wales, Bath, the South East, Osea Island, 2-minutes-down-the-road-30-minutes-away-but-really-45-mins-away Norfolk... (Plus all the secret trips she didn't show on camera)

Plus all those trips shopping, non social distancing at the gym, non social distancing at the studio, filming a three day music video with a bunch of people (while sick), meeting all her friends, meeting all her family, all those trips to get her pubes, nails, eyelashes, eyebrows and hair all done, all the trips out to so so so many food places, all the pub trips, the parties and bbqs she hosted at hers with so many friends over.

Perhaps if she stayed the duck home she would influenced others to as well and that would have had a small, but positive, effect on the situation we're in now.

But no. We have to give her a break, Helga is an poor likkle influencer who claims they've had it worse during this pandemic all because she decided to be completely tone deaf and do stupid covidiot tit, share it online and can't understand why people got upset and commented on it and now we all have to #bekind because she's in therapy 🙄
Laughing so hard that her own birthday is fucked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"Covid ROBBED me out of the beginning of my relationship, it FORCED me and Fil to move in tah-gever, now it's ROBBED me of ma 30th birftdayyyyy! Wahhh wahhh wahhh"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I totally understand being a bit upset that you can't properly celebrate your birthday if you've actually followed the rules.

But if Helen even moans the slightest bit... nah. You played yourself b.

Reactions: 27
On her Instagram post about all her fav things she did in 2020, during the pandemic:

Point Blur_Jan042021_224030.jpg

"WhAt'S yOuR pOiNt?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She does this all the time. Why wouldn't you want to do something you know your Mum would enjoy? Her birthday isn't about you you bleeping potato.
Shocked she didn't force her mum to have a mock download in the garden, hang her upside down to chug a keg and, then a bit of ecxasty for a lovely relaxing 60th. Concluded by 3 McDonald's meals for a late breakfast. Savage.

On her Instagram post about all her fav things she did in 2020, during the pandemic:

View attachment 372268

"WhAt'S yOuR pOiNt?"
Wish i could post
"Well, that perhaps you ort to have yanno stayed home not seen anyone bar Fil, worn your mask, washed your hands and not stuck them up every orifice before wiping them on other objects you don't own." But she'd block me if (i followed her.)

Whoever posted she's done more this year than most can do in a normal year is spot on.

I still think she must have been in a pub or houseparty drinking heavily a few nights a week normally and that absence was the only hard thing for her.

Gleam give no shits as to what she is up to as long as she has good follower numbers and interactions on her account she will get spons and ads, and they will take their percentage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space
Just gonna put this here cause it's got a lot of likes and I'm usually terrible at new thread names... So I'm proud 😂

Also, I would love to see her tantrum over her birthday being ruined 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
80017537-FACF-4009-8DEF-DD4164F2FE34.png

Where you off, Helga? “Oh just to infect hundreds at all the last possible places I can visit....garden centre, Waitrose, etc, etc, etc, etc. Corona dun’t affected me luv. Still gotta get glammed up for it”

Reactions: 24
Thought this was a curling iron to start with but then quickly realised it wouldn't be on the bed would it... I'm not a prude, enjoy sex and a bit of self love but snapping a photo of my adult toys clearly in the background and posting it on my SM is a step too far... Whatever floats your boat though, I guess? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just posted on her insta story about "doing her taxes".

Ugh this is a personal gripe but the self-assessment deadline is on the 31st January and I bet she is only just starting to collate her information for her tax return so her poor accountant has to try and turn it around before the end of the month.

This is my job and these people aggravate me no end - they have from the previous April to give me their stuff but then turn up halfway through January, fling a load of pdf files (not even excel files) my way and tell me to get going.

Reactions: 22
Sorry routron, I do this too! But I at least export a QuickBooks file with expenses highlighted. And don't take the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought this was a curling iron to start with but then quickly realised it wouldn't be on the bed would it... I'm not a prude, enjoy sex and a bit of self love but snapping a photo of my adult toys clearly in the background and posting it on my SM is a step too far... Whatever floats your boat though, I guess? 🥴
Hahaha it’s part of the Dyson air wrap/hair dryer!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.