Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than all the rule breaking, what's really pissed me off is how little her content has changed. She could've used lockdown to actually do something. Learn a new skill, make a DIY christmas gifts video with things that don't cost too much, fun things to do at home, a real video about how she's coping and where you can get help, local norwich shop tour, how to cut your own hair at home etc. But no, she kept making the same vapid tit, filming hauls while people lose their jobs, going out, getting her hair cut while people lose family members without seeing them or attending their funeral. Lockdown meant influencers actually had to be creative for once, and you can clearly see which ones couldn't manage it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Me either I mean I know relationships aren’t all hearts & flowers and being loved up 24/7 but they come across more like flat mates than they do boyfriend & girlfriend.
Exactly. They're not even a year in and they appear to have NOTHING to talk about. All I've ever really seen them talk about is food ??? And this is the stuff she puts in the vlogs, these are supposedly the highlights. There's just zero chemistry it's so odd.

Reactions: 29
She is just awful and that hairdresser is overpriced!! What a monumental waste of time, energy and money going to get her hair done there. She's coming across as pure nasty the way she flaunts her disgusting behaviour and victim attitude.

Reactions: 21
I cringe when she keeps calling him darling, it sounds so forced, she clearly only says that when the camera is rolling 🤣

I dunno why, but they just seem to talk to each other like they're both 80 year olds who are just putting up with each other.

It always amuses me when she shows the conversations they have together where they just keep repeating what each other are saying, like when they kept repeating how good their dinner was, it's like they forgot that they had already said that it's "good" and got stuck in a loop agreeing with each other. It's like ok nan, you already said that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I cringe when she keeps calling him darling, it sounds so forced, she clearly only says that when the camera is rolling 🤣

I dunno why, but they just seem to talk to each other like they're both 80 year olds who are just putting up with each other.

It always amuses me when she shows the conversations they have together where they just keep repeating what each other are saying, like when they kept repeating how good their dinner was, it's like they forgot that they had already said that it's "good" and got stuck in a loop agreeing with each other. It's like ok nan, you already said that 🤣
Init!! Jesus I've honestly had more engaging conversations with my dog

EDIT: To add that I don't think either of them are that into each other. I think they thought the first lockdown would only be 3 weeks, thought "hey it might be fun" and Helen didn't want to be alone. And now they're just stuck together and going with the flow. She could've really used this time to reflect and grow as a person and it's honestly a bit sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can't believe she met up with friends and then posted that pic on the sunny bones Instagram - has she not learnt a single thing from the last few days?

She's thick as mince.

Reactions: 24
they just keep repeating what each other are saying, like when they kept repeating how good their dinner was, it's like they forgot that they had already said that it's "good" and got stuck in a loop agreeing with each other. It's like ok nan, you already said that 🤣
Isn’t that how they create a Sunny Bones chorus? 😂

‘be cool’
‘Be cool?’
‘Yeh be cool’
‘Oh yeh. Be cool’

LADZ WEVE GOT A HIT ON OUR HANDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also Ben lives in gorleston which is 25 miles from Norwich. As bad as Helen 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Can't believe she met up with friends and then posted that pic on the sunny bones Instagram - has she not learnt a single thing from the last few days?

She's thick as mince.
She is the most dangerous combination of selfish, arrogant and completely bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Other than all the rule breaking, what's really pissed me off is how little her content has changed. She could've used lockdown to actually do something. Learn a new skill, make a DIY christmas gifts video with things that don't cost too much, fun things to do at home, a real video about how she's coping and where you can get help, local norwich shop tour, how to cut your own hair at home etc. But no, she kept making the same vapid tit, filming hauls while people lose their jobs, going out, getting her hair cut while people lose family members without seeing them or attending their funeral. Lockdown meant influencers actually had to be creative for once, and you can clearly see which ones couldn't manage it.
She did learn a new skill guys!! Don’t u remember allllll tht roller skating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Urgh! How selfish can one person be!? She’s an utter moron. Actually wonder why I even watched her. Everything she does these days annoys me. Total lack of concern for human life, with her swanning about here there and everywhere. How does she still have followers!?!?

Reactions: 13
View attachment 353949

Here comes the faux festive concern for her audience......
Tempted to respond "Not great - can't see anyone I don't trust to have taken Covid seriously over Christmas so I can (maybe) visit my dad in hospital next week for 45 minutes" but I'd rather not give her the engagement at the minute 🙃
Totally! How to support local businesses and venues, actually helpful mental health resources and helplines etc.

Or if she didn't want to get too serious - easy/cheap ways to redecorate or upcycle things at home (as opposed to just spending hundreds at IKEA), making use of the space you've got, how to get started with video editing for people learning a new hobby, how to take up roller skating (whatever happened to that lol) affordably/without getting hospitalised with a head injury...

Then for the christmas season, alternative online get-together ideas like a cocktail making session (she could do her own make-with-me video or whatever as well) or the pie-making party she actually did have, presents or care packages or gift-wrapping ideas that post well for when you can't see someone, Christmas zoom party backdrops (why not use her florist pretentions and decorating and party/wedding planning enthusiasm?), maybe even something like how to make a meaningful photo album or video for a friend or relative you won't see for a while (like resources for putting together google photos clips/instagram stories of you together with royalty-free music, something like that) alternatives to Zoom like Gather (this is a pretty interesting article) even just the shows/movies/music/wherever (nice example here) that have been getting her through lockdown... Anything that usefully acknowledges the situation that the majority of her viewers are actually in

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Even though this year has been horrendous, I do feel as though the majority of people are going to come out of this pandemic having actually learnt something. Whether in a practical sense like a new skill or something deeper than that, like actually reflected on themselves and gained a new perspective on life and what is actually important to them. I know I definitely have.

But Helen? She will come out of this having learnt absolutely nothing. It's done the opposite to her somehow, she's more greedy and selfish than ever before.

Reactions: 34
Tempted to respond "Not great - can't see anyone I don't trust to have taken Covid seriously over Christmas so I can (maybe) visit my dad in hospital next week for 45 minutes" but I'd rather not give her the engagement at the minute 🙃

Totally! How to support local businesses and venues, actually helpful mental health resources and helplines etc.

Or if she didn't want to get too serious - easy/cheap ways to redecorate or upcycle things at home (as opposed to just spending hundreds at IKEA), making use of the space you've got, how to get started with video editing for people learning a new hobby, how to take up roller skating (whatever happened to that lol) affordably/without getting hospitalised with a head injury...

Then for the christmas season, alternative online get-together ideas like a cocktail making session (she could do her own make-with-me video or whatever as well) or the pie-making party she actually did have, presents or care packages or gift-wrapping ideas that post well for when you can't see someone, Christmas zoom party backdrops (why not use her florist pretentions and decorating and party/wedding planning enthusiasm?), maybe even something like how to make a meaningful photo album or video for a friend or relative you won't see for a while (like resources for putting together google photos clips/instagram stories of you together with royalty-free music, something like that) alternatives to Zoom like Gather (this is a pretty interesting article) even just the shows/movies/music/wherever (nice example here) that have been getting her through lockdown... Anything that usefully acknowledges the situation that the majority of her viewers are actually in
Maybe Gleam should come here for some ideas for their influencers.

Reactions: 18
Just decided to post along, veery long time lurker. (English isn't my native language, so I'm sorry for any mistakes). Fist of all, @Lunamoon22 I absolutely love your summaries! And it's amazing to see how everyone is so welcoming and caring for one another.

I can't get my hear around what the hell is wrong with Helen. Either way is she a covid denier, or just plain stupid and ignorant. And how was she even allowed to sit in a hairdresser's chair, with a mouth mask hanging from here face the whole time?

And why posting that picture of them on Sunny Bones, without keeping any distance? I mean I'm sure she knows the rule is to keep distance (I do not know about the bubble rules though), it just seems like asking for negative attention (about the covid rules) which she's deleting anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe Gleam should come here for some ideas for their influencers.
There’s such a wealth of information and analysis on tattle that both influencers and their management could be using to their advantage. It boggles my mind, there are people here saying “this is exactly what she did wrong and here’s exactly how she should apologise”. The information is RIGHT THERE. And then they would have a lot less comments to delete to cover their arse.
The amount of times people here have posted what she should be doing with her content and what would be interesting and it’s completely wasted because she can’t take a slight bit of criticism alongside it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.