Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm gonna value my life by how much I weigh and how many pecs I have"

Sounds like a dig at the ex Husband...
Still the same old bitter histrionic Helga I see..
How embarrassing her mind even still goes to that place! Clearly isn’t happy that Matt is doing (based on his social media) really well. And she sees him working on his fitness/posting about it on Instagram as his source of self worth. LOOK INWARDS witch. How utterly bleeping tragic.

Reactions: 16
"Must have more forced fun and post it on social media to prove that I am living my best life" ummm that's your whole career love
Right? Looking up 'forced fun' online should just bring up a picture of Helen dancing at people or being loud or making them try something they don't want to.

Reactions: 14
Right? Looking up 'forced fun' online should just bring up a picture of Helen dancing at people or being loud or making them try something they don't want to.
I get war flashbacks of that insta story of her drunk and crawling all over the floor trying to be sexy....

😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching the new video not caught up here....... But the swearing is just too much and unnecessary. I am no prude but I can't handle it. Crass some might say 😁. Love that word 👌

Reactions: 9
52k listens since November on Spotify, 29k for the video on YouTube for Welax Bee Coooo and you can guarantee that there's listener crossover. She has nearly 600k followers on YouTube so literally a tiny fraction of your audience has bothered to give it a cursory listen before going 'nah babe not for me'.

Yes the band has very much 'taken off' you'll be touring the world soon Helen you twit. She'll be nowhere near breaking even on the cost of making the track and filming that cinematic ode to Canesten Dual Action thrush cream.
Wow I laughed hard at welax be co thank you so much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hairs bothering me. It’s too flat, too wide, too bottom heavy, too dry, ages her like mad, her fringe doesn’t suit her atall.
Everything about her now is square/rectangular. Stout boxy annoying human.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wish she would go back to the blunt purple bob. Every time I go back to those photos/videos I want that hair too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree. She hated it though didn't she? Couldn't wait to get the fake hair back in.

Reactions: 10
How embarrassing her mind even still goes to that place! Clearly isn’t happy that Matt is doing (based on his social media) really well. And she sees him working on his fitness/posting about it on Instagram as his source of self worth. LOOK INWARDS witch. How utterly bleeping tragic.
I think she's probably offended he's posting about wanting to see Nicole Scherzinger naked aha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just tried to watch her latest video and couldn’t get past the first 3.5 minutes, even as background noise. She’s just incredibly boring :sleep: . I can’t even hate watch her anymore.

The whole ‘comedy’ intro came across as a series of digs at other people, combined with excuses for being a lazy arse who eats crap all the time. She’s just resisting societal pressures apparently. It’s got 262 comments about how brave and right she is, which is mind boggling.

Reactions: 26
There’s another FIL Instagram plug. Really wants him in her world so she can tie him down even more doesn’t she

And skating. Suddenly that’s a thing again after being forgotten about for months. You won’t look as graceful as that instagrammer hels we can tell you that for sure!

Reactions: 11
She’s delayed putting makeup on by an hour because she has moisturiser in her eye? Babes just flush it out and get on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New Post up advertising for sky. Its not selling me sky TV or make up 😳
I’m confused I saw the first series of a discovery of witches, none of them looked anything like that. I get it’s the Elizabethan era but her look has got zero tie in to the show 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also the how can I watch? comment seeing as she’s tagged Sky I’d say that’s a big clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It suited her so much better too I thought.
I think she must have cool undertones but she always wears warm tones and they clash. She really should dye her hair brunette and just let it rest for a year. Does she think she's not 'alternative' enough with a natural hair colour? It's so try-hard. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I think there's time travel or a flashback to the Elizabethan era in this season? I don't want to be put off from enjoying some sweet sweet Matthew Goode, but she's trying her best - I can't even see the difference in the room before and after 😂

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210108-182740.png

Jesus bleeping Christ. Imma bout to send Sky an email questioning their choice of promotional methods. The duck was this shite.

She's trying to add her quirky "skits" in every bleeping piece of media she publishes so far... please don't tell me this is what she's deciding to do to shake up her content in 2021.

HELEN, YOU ARE SO bleeping tit AT SKITS. PLEASE STOP. IT'S PAINFUL AND EMBARRASSING TO WATCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.