Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if her uploading the footage anyway was insensitive enough, she’s created one of her crappy reels of her at the hairdressers 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Still showing how she can't wear a mask properly 🙄

Screenshot_20201218-113525.png

Air vents at the top and at the side as well - nice one Helga.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She didn’t go straight there and back which is why she didn’t vlog it the journey like she normally does.

Also if she paid that much for her hair she’s an idiot.. she didn’t even get what she asked for! It looks nothing like the inspiration pic they showed.

But we can’t be mad at her for breaking the rules guys.. HER FRINGE IS SAVING THE TURTLES!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her hair is definitely #gifted or part gifted anyway. Tom does Lily Melrose’s hair and she always marks it as #gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Her hair is definitely #gifted or part gifted anyway. Tom does Lily Melrose’s hair and she always marks it as #gifted.
Doesn't that mean Helen is breaking the rules by not declaring it? Theres no way she pays for it

Reactions: 19
Her lame apology reminds me of Jeffree stars awful apology where he made himself the victim. Helens done exactly the same!

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20201218-134800~2.png

Screenshot_20201218-134810~2.png

"There's been no negative comments so far...." aka 'everyone agrees with me that I did nothing wrong and I've erased any that have disagreed because they're just haters man'

She's still having a mass liking spree on the comments that says she's done nothing wrong 🙄

Screenshot_20201218-134629~2.png

Screenshot_20201218-134705.png

Screenshot_20201218-134512.png

Screenshot_20201218-134521.png

Screenshot_20201218-134554.png

Screenshot_20201218-134608.png

1.JPG

2.JPG

"Oh well" - I bet you anything she thought she would get away with it because she went the day it turned into tier 3. She keeps repeating how she went on the day of, and how it was "bad timing" (for her)

She has ALWAYS interpreted the rules to go in her favour, this whole year she had had so many trips out, so many holidays, parties, gatherings, shopping trips, hair appointments, pube appointments, lashes, eyebrows, nails, photoshoots, the gym (which had more than the law at the time allowed people in their class), all the trips out to eat etc - when has she ever done what is best for everyone else and just stayed at home?

I am so fucked off with watching this witch parade around like everything's back to normal and then when we have to shut down again because of cunts like her can't keep their ass home for a couple of months, she'll bit h and moan about how SHE'S fed up with it all and is so fed up with not being able to do the things she wants to do... WHILST doing all the things she wants to do.

She has said time and time again she hasn't been affected by Corona and not does she know anyone who has been affected by Corona - she can't look past her nose and see the people who ARE affected by it, and how their affected by it.

I only started posting her since her bullshittery during the pandemic and keep getting more and more shocked at her selfish, idiotic behaviour.

She has zero empathy for others - she wouldn't have put that vlog up or deleted the disagreeing comments, her whole existence is to look like people love her - this is why she deletes 'negative' comments and she tries to play the victim by saying that they were offensive and attacking comments - it's all bullshit.

This is why she asked people who might be upset with her actions to not watch the video - she doesn't give a tit about how insensitive it was, she's said time and time again "if you don't like it, duck off"

All she wanted to show off what an awesome time it was having her hair done, salt to the wound was her mask bleeping flapping off her face every jump cut .

She could have quite easily made another bleeping wreath video instead of showing that but nope, it's alllll "me me me" with Helen. This is why she has posted pictures and videos of her hair on Instagram. She just wants people to click like and tell her she's amazing so she can forget about her "boo boo"

It's not difficult to go online and look at what the restrictions and guildlines are, she knew what she was doing was wrong before she even went there. But sure Helen, play the victim and bullshit till your blue in the face.

I take solace in the fact that some people see straight through it.

And for those people who think that you did nothing wrong, that COVID is fake, the lockdown rules are bullshit and the vaccine will have a microchip in it or will cause autism etc, well... I hope you enjoy their company, Helen. For those are the only kind of people you're going to be left with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Something completely unrelated that I noticed on vlogmas #15 and I've been thinking about since -
1608300934199.png

She was using her old/first dyson hair wrap and not the red one she got gifted a few months ago. I thought she was keeping the red one for herself and gifting the pink one onto her mum?
I BET the red one is sitting in a cupboard somewhere :unsure:
1608301030722.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Honestly I think Helen is a covid denier. She complains about masks in a way that vaguely suggests she deems them unnecessary, travels through tiers for non-essential trips, complains about how hard life is despite her continuing as normal and now says rules can be interpreted how you like and suggests she can do what she wants and she'll just avoid anyone correcting her. She's stupid enough to deny Covid is real and she's definitely the type that puts on this brave face, pretending she's indestructible and even if she had covid she'd get through it. Nevermind the rest of us or the 18 different households she's bound to be seeing over Christmas. She's a despicable human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Pretty easy to say "Well everyone else seems to agree with me" when you delete all the comments that don't....

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“ShE cAn Do WhAt ShE wAnTs ThOuGh”
well thats pretty apparent!
A2D107FB-4156-4CB8-A757-286FD7F3795B.jpeg

saw his exchange on her insta this morning, wonder when it’ll be deleted

Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20201218-145418_YouTube.jpg

"Sending love" but also couldn't care less, as long as I can get my hair done 🙄.

All the comments talking about how everyone makes mistakes, she literally said in the vlog before she was aware of the change in Tiers and was "nervy" about it. She chose to be a completely selfish dick and go regardless. This isn't something she realised retrospectively!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She's a deluded moron. Who doesn't regret her lil trip one bit. Horrible vindictive person. No wonder her life's a bleeping mess...no wonder the country is in a mess... Judging by her comments section..
How can people not understand the rules??? duck me I despair for the future of Britain if this is what it's come to.. People are thick as two planks

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“ShE cAn Do WhAt ShE wAnTs ThOuGh”
well thats pretty apparent!
View attachment 351674

saw his exchange on her insta this morning, wonder when it’ll be deleted
I was replying to this and it's just been deleted now after I said that not everyone follows Helen on both platforms to see her apology and that one should be shared on IG where she's posting related content 🙄

Also lol, sure. The reason I'm posting is that I'm jealous of her confidence, rather than the fact I'm fucked off to see her repeated rulebreaks.

Screenshot_20201218-160458_Instagram.jpg

I'm just so tired of Helen's groupies in the comments dismissing us as trolls. If I felt that I could make a valid criticism in her comments then I wouldn't be on this website but instead, I find myself getting more and more fucked off by who she's become and this space is the only one I can speak about it in.

Reactions: 26
Those instagram comments calling her out were me!! I don't even follow her anymore but after reading this thread I had to go and comment. Of course all of her groupies piled on and the best counter arguments they had were "she can do what she wants"...

Edited to add: Aaaaand I've just checked and she's blocked me, fu Helen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Those instagram comments calling her out were me!! I don't even follow her anymore but after reading this thread I had to go and comment. Of course all of her groupies piled on and the best counter arguments they had were "she can do what she wants"...

Edited to add: Aaaaand I've just checked and she's blocked me, fu Helen.
Do you want me to censor your IG username in the screenshot? Happy to repost if you'd like me to.

bleeping blocking you though? For a very valid question. Jesus.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.