Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people condoning her in the comments :sick:
Also I'm from Norfolk and a new coronavirus strain is behind a 1/5 of cases there, so more fool her

Reactions: 18
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 16
New hair and an Apology

[DESCRIPTION: Sorry for being a fool!]

Starting of Helga with her messy lipstick saying she "wants to get sumfink off ma chest. I messed up basically and I just want to apologies for making a BOO BOO"

A bleeping 'boo boo'

"I got ma hair done in London yesterday, and yesterday was also the same time that London went into tier 3. I'm in a tier 2 area, but because they said that shops and salons were still gunna stay open, I just assumed that I can still go to my hair appointment. I woz just gunna go straight there, come straight back. But that's not the case.... so you're not actually supposed to travel to another tier. I thought you know when uhhhh.... when they did all the announcements, I woz under the impression that if... I could go to a tier 3 place but a tier 3 couldn't come to a tier 2.... I've probably got that completely fuckin' wrong... No, I know I have..... but that's how I interpreted it, but yeah I just assumed because.... it woz still gunna be open, I could still go..."

2.JPG

"....but that wozn't the case. I messed up. And I am...... genuinely.... sorry. It woz a genuine mistake. I got muddled up and I just wanted to say that because a) as someone wiv a platform who has.... who DOES have a 'sense of responsibilities' ....to some level.... I want you guys to know that I do 'the rules' seriously. I didn't want, I don't want you to fink that I was, I did, I was being purposely irresponsible because I wouldn't do that. And also..."

She smiles widely, and doesn't give us a b) c) or d)

3.JPG

"I felt reaaaaally guilty and I just had to get it off my chest, my apology"

She flings her hands towards us rapidly over and over

4.JPG

"because I just felt baaaad" she is still smiling 🙄 "knowing that I fucked up... basically"

She still wants to share the experience with us because she still had a really nice day and it was super fun to get her hair done

"But I fink, if you are annoyed or disappointed then that's fair enuf.... but maybe don't watch the vlog if it's gunna annoy you.... but I am genuinely sorry and it was a genuine mistake... and I'm owning up to it.... and...." she starts squirming, "I'm apologizing. I'm really sorry."

"You're not supposed to travel to anuva tier...." she rolls her eyes,

5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG

"...unless... it's.... ESSENTIAL.... obviously 'air appointment wasn't essential.... errr, OR you're travellin' frew.... dat's der rulez...."

8.JPG

"DAT'S DAT and I'm sorry BUT..." she jump cuts to her next sentence,

"...and I feel really tit and annoyed at myself for that" she smiles, "but it was just really BAD timing" she holds back a grin while looking off to the side.

9.JPG

2 minute apology done

"ANYWAY!!!! How are YOU all COPING?" she fakes trying to come across sympathetic and caring after being caught out for her boo boo, "how are you all doing? And how has..... *sighs* ....lock down affected you? .....are you.....having a good time??? How have you had to adapt your Christmas.....to the lockdown? ....to 'ow fings r changing.....? D....d...d....d tiers... n everyfing....."

No no no no no Miss I-threw-an-illegal-party-during-the-first-lockdown-and-got-away-with-it-because-I-"forgot"-to-vlog-my-at-home-festival-because-all-my-mates-leaked-footage-of-us-breaking-lockdown-rules. Don't come here with your fake "I REEEEEALLY CARE" shite. You don't give a shite that you are part of the bleeping reason why this tit is going on for so long. Do EVERYONE a favor, Helen, and just keep your fat bleeping arse at home.

Absolute head.

"BUT YEAH, OW ARE YOOOOU DOIN'? How is everyone else doing?"

She asks people to write in the comments below..... ahhhh there we have it. The reason why she kept asking us all a zillion questions, the old divert tactic because she doesn't want to see any backlash comments 🙄

"write in the comments below.... how you doing, how's life in LAKDAOWN NAMBA TWOOOOO" she smiles again.

"But yeah," she looks awkwardly away, "I'm gunna continue wiv da vlog.... because I still wanna share it... again I'm REALLY REALLY sorry" she pulls a face while saying "CATCH YA LATA!!!"

10.JPG

Back to past Helga.... "Today I'm going to get my hair done!!! And I'm MEGA EXCITED!!!!!"

She's got a few little things to do before she heads on into the tier 3 zone.... she's going to the post office...

she suddenly gasps "BIN!!!! BIIIIN!! BIN BIN!!! BIN!!!! BIIIIN!! BIN BIN!!! BIN!!!! BIIIIN!! BIN BIN!!!" (I swear she was yelling Ben 🤣)

It's bin day and she forgot to get hers out so she turns around and puts it out. CONTENT.

So back to all the stops she's making before bringing COVIDZ in and out of London: she has to go to the post office, the tip and probably more places.

Cut to later "I'm 'ere!!!"

She grabs her mask "Mask up! Got ma anti bac" She shows us that she's masking and anti bac-ing, the squelching sounds that the mic is picking up is unsettling.

She yaps on about all the anti bac products she has, but has forgotten to take with her.

Now we're in the salon, and she's going to have some new tape ins put in

"I'm VERY, VERY excited about.... wot's about ta.... ta go down!"

Cut to her having foils in "wot, wot, wot's on ma 'ead right now?" she tries to interview Tom, Tom explains to Helga what he's doing.

"we're putting sum dark in to add sum CONTRAST" nods Helen to the camera, while her mask starts to slip down her nose.

11.JPG

12.JPG

She said she's had to change her mask over because the black one was "too tight" and it had her make up all over it. So she's in one that's a bit more comfortable (and look it's so big that it's even got un-expectant air vents at the side so she can breathe the Covid air)

13.JPG

Tom yaps on about how "green" the salon is. Helen woooooow's along - she keeps violently chewing her gum, like a cow chewing cud, and her mask starts slipping down again.

Cut to later, hair's been washed and olaplexed. Her mask is falling off her nose again.

14.JPG

155.JPG

She pulls the mask back up and it slips back down her nose shortly after she shouts over to Tom.

Tom's back and has another colour to put on, Helen does another WOOOOOW and her mask slips off her nose.... again. 🙄

16.JPG

She's laughing away and having a super amazing time, she sings a melody out of tune. Tom wants to make a request.... a request for her to shut up hopefully.

Another slip of the mask.

The microphone is still picking up her heavy gasp for breath after every three words. It's so bleeping annoying.

Apparently her Alexa suggests Helen her own song to play and Fil excitedly tells her "ALEXA!!!! PLAY!!!!!" and Jelly Belly's like "FIL!!!!!!" and he's like "Wattttt.... its... greaaaaat"

Slippy slippy, mask, fally fally.

She's well happy to hear that Tom is a Sunny Bones super fan - of course he is, he just says that to get her to keep coming back to pay him to do her hair 🙄 (also, ex hairdresser here - we actually have to learn the art of service with a smile and talk complete bullshit, as part of the trade, so I'm laughing so hard at Tom's obvious fakeness here)

Helen's mask has had enough of hearing this tit now and is even more determined to end it all by jumpin off the end of her nose, but Helga's podgy fingers ain't havin' none of it, mate.

Blow dry time, jump cuts here there and everwhere.

Tape in's done and Tom's deciding how to cut them, and they're talking about how to have her fringe. Tom was going to give her 70's curtains but Helga whines "wot, not a fringe, fringe?"

"cos when I fink fringe I fink this... like..... I want it to be more like blagahhaah!!!!"

17.JPG

Jump cut.

"I'm soooo hungry... I can't wait to..... I just keep thinking about BURGERS!" her nose peeps out the top of her mask...

She asks Tom if he's had an advent calendar.

Hair is cut. Nose pops out, yet again. Now they're going to style it... the hair not the nose.

And she's all wavy and oh, jump cut to her back at home now. I bet she stopped for those burgers she couldn't wait for in London.

Fil's on the sofa... and on his phone, he's always on his phone.

She's well happy with her hair.

She says she stopped off at McDonald's on the way home - so that wasn't "straight there and back" then was it Helen? bleeping moron.

Helen lays back on the sofa and zips up her fly. We now have this delightful view of Jelly Belly and Kirby Egg

18.JPG

Fil's had a bacon sandwich, beers and chocolate for dinner. Fil is such a grown up.

"Chocolate" Jelly Belly repeats, "CRISPS!!! A frozen doner kebab?"

"Nooooo" Fil squirms

"See THIS is wot appens wen Im not ere!!!" Sighs Helga, she moans that he doesn't cook nutritional foods, but it's okay though apparently.

Fil desperatly explains how he bought the doner kebabs "as a joke" as him and his friend used to eat them, but they've been in the freezer so long he had to start on them

"that's fair enough" Helen has become one with the sofa now.

"You know... it's OKAY to have a rogue night every now and then" says Jelly Belly, who's having a full on rogue month because it's December 🙄

"You know, you're at home alone in the evening.... yer other half is out... you like go, cray cray. It's quite fun really." She hasn't moved from her loaf position

She says she needs to unwind after her drive home from London because she goes to bed feeling like "ERUGHWOO!" - kind of awake after she's been driving.

She claims her battery died on her vlogging camera, so there's no footage after she got her hair done. HOW CONVENIENT.

She gets Fil to pass her her tea and then questions him on how many Terry's Chocolate Oranges he's eaten.

Living with Helen sounds soooooo much fun.

Fil says he's eaten a few of the yellow ones because they needed eating (he puts his hood up and leans away onto the nearest pillow

"Oh they NEEDED eating did they?" Judges anti-judging Helen.

Jelly Belly's sending Bad Kirby EGG Fil up to bed, while she grabs some sweets and drinks her tea.

She apologises that her vlog wasn't super London festivey but she just wanted to get in and out today.... (and again, conveniently the camera ran out of battery)

But she loves her hair sooooo much so it was all worth it in the end, right?

The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That would’ve been the perfect opportunity to make a video about how we can offer support to loved ones during this time and how to celebrate under restrictions. Ideas on how to have fun over zoom etc.
Exactly, literally anything. My first thought for a quick, last minute video idea was listing her top 10 favourite Christmas films or something. Just anything but showing the footage.

I did actually watch the apology (not the whole vlog) and the fact that she says: "If you are annoyed and disappointed, that's fair enough, but maybe don't watch the vlog if it's going to annoy you." BUT SHE'S GENUINELY SORRY, GUYS.

Surely, the best thing to do would be to acknowledge the change of hair, apologise and then say something along the lines of: "And because I don't want to upset anyone further, I won't be showing any of the footage from yesterday and will be doing an entirely different video for today's vlog."

Reactions: 25
The comments on the apology are so infuriating I wish I hadn’t read any. Maybe I’m alone in this, I don’t find the rules confusing at all. I’m not a fan of the current government, I don’t think they’re handling this perfectly, but I’m sick of seeing posts everywhere paraphrasing the rules and making them confusing. If you actually read the restrictions on the gov.uk website, they’re very clear. Several reputable news websites also have lists of scenarios that aren’t and are allowed.
Again, simply realising that the higher the tier, the higher the rates are, should be enough to have you avoiding the area for your own benefit at the very least.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lurker but had to post to say, I hate how she shames Phil for everything he eats, yet it's okay for her to have McDonald's and drink 2 bottles of prosecco to wrap presents.
She is really projecting onto him. It's quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I can't cope with the complete morons in the comments saying "oh its okay Helen, it's dead confusing". She clearly doesn't bother watching the news or keeping up with current affairs. It's clear the impact Tier 3 has on a community/area.

Also why would she possibly think she could travel to a Tier 3 area as someone from a Tier 2?! Did the thought not cross her mind that she could pick something up and take it back?

I just can't deal with her being patted on the back for being an ignorant arsewipe and putting people at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I’m currently watching the vlog and that apology is an absolute joke for a start it looked like she was dying to laugh and asking about how people are coping as if she gives a tit. Minnie will be delighted she’s showing concern though. Also I’d bet money her hairdresser absolutely rips her to shreds as soon as she leaves the building.
Fuckin Minnie! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lurker but had to post to say, I hate how she shames Phil for everything he eats, yet it's okay for her to have McDonald's and drink 2 bottles of prosecco to wrap presents.
She is really projecting onto him. It's quite sad really.
100%. Imagine if he was saying these comments to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The comments on the apology are so infuriating I wish I hadn’t read any. Maybe I’m alone in this, I don’t find the rules confusing at all. I’m not a fan of the current government, I don’t think they’re handling this perfectly, but I’m sick of seeing posts everywhere paraphrasing the rules and making them confusing. If you actually read the restrictions on the gov.uk website, they’re very clear. Several reputable news websites also have lists of scenarios that aren’t and are allowed.
Again, simply realising that the higher the tier, the higher the rates are, should be enough to have you avoiding the area for your own benefit at the very least.
100% agree with this. Not a fan of the government either, but it isn't difficult to look up the rules and follow them accordingly. Helen is nearly 30 years old and still doesn't fully understand the rules (apparently) or, you know, have a basic level of common sense. Yet when people have criticised her before she becomes a fountain of knowledge in terms of Covid-19 guidelines, funny that.

Back in October when London went into Tier 2, it meant that my boyfriend and I (not the same household/no support bubble) couldn't go out for the cinema trip/meal we'd planned for our anniversary. Did I think it was kind of silly that I could technically sit in a restaurant on my own and eat, surrounded by loads of other households, but couldn't sit in a restaurant and eat together with my boyfriend? Yes. Did I still follow the rules? Yes. Because I want all this to be over as soon as possible.

In my opinion, there is absolutely no excuse for breaking the rules because you didn't understand them. Literally just educate yourself Helen, it isn't hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So I’m currently watching the vlog and that apology is an absolute joke for a start it looked like she was dying to laugh and asking about how people are coping as if she gives a tit. Minnie will be delighted she’s showing concern though. Also I’d bet money her hairdresser absolutely rips her to shreds as soon as she leaves the building.
The hair dresser wanted nothing to do with her, he was telling her where to find the picture so he could hurry it along

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she always done that strange stuttering thing? Like a nervous toddler trying to get a story out

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Same here, I think they're extremely easy to understand if you use common sense. The gov has in the past made it a little confusing and not handled this whole situation that great but I think at the moment the rules aren't hard to understand at all. I'm kind of over seeing people blame the government too, take responsibility and when in doubt - stay home.

Norfolk has the EDP, which is the main newspaper, as I'm sure other posters from Norfolk know about. There have been hundreds of articles on there that explain the tiers, what they mean for Norfolk and the rest of the country etc etc. She could really learn somethings from reading that site every day

Reactions: 20
She’ll live on as Minnie in our hearts. Also my phone just changed Minnie to Binnie 😂
Petition to only refer to her as Binnie from now on 🤣🤣🤣

Has she always done that strange stuttering thing? Like a nervous toddler trying to get a story out
So weird because she quite clearly puts it on, as someone with a stutter it’s so infuriating and clear to see when someone’s faking it to humanise them or seem upset or stupid stuff like that. So annoying. When people have a stutter you can see the genuine struggle to get it out, here you can see she’s capable she just does it for the same weird reason she does the cockney accent 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly tempted to comment on Helen's latest IG post showing off her hair like 'OMG! It's so cute, do you have to go to a special stylist for that or can I bring a picture to my local hairdresser? 😍'

Like ffs, if you're going all the way to London during a pandemic with little remorse (bc lets face it, that apology was shite), why do it for a style that any local hairdresser could replicate well? Not saying they didn't do a good job but it's not like black hair where it requires a special style of hairdressing by someone trained, it could have been done by someone in Norwich.

Edited: Added last sentence.

Reactions: 27
Petition to only refer to her as Binnie from now on 🤣🤣🤣

So weird because she quite clearly puts it on, as someone with a stutter it’s so infuriating and clear to see when someone’s faking it to humanise them or seem upset or stupid stuff like that. So annoying. When people have a stutter you can see the genuine struggle to get it out, here you can see she’s capable she just does it for the same weird reason she does the cockney accent 😡
that comments gone for me? I can’t see it but I did see this person...
C6381F1E-66AE-4519-A205-0FE3577BB891.jpeg

edit to add - not sure if this person means they travelled into a tier 2 from a tier 3 area or their area got moved down from 3 to2

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.