Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys sorry to take the topic off Helen for a minute but just wanted to say I appreciate you all, you’re all so hilarious and if anything I’m a tiny bit grateful for Helen being so rubbish because it means that I got to join this! This is literally the best group you're all so woke and welcoming it’s really refreshing

Unfortunately I’m going to b taking a bit of a break from tattle because I’ve had a bit of an upsetting thing go on in a different thread but I definitely look forward to seeing your funny posts later just didn’t feel right to go without saying I hope everyone stays safe and has a happy holiday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hey guys sorry to take the topic off Helen for a minute but just wanted to say I appreciate you all, you’re all so hilarious and if anything I’m a tiny bit grateful for Helen being so rubbish because it means that I got to join this! This is literally the best group you're all so woke and welcoming it’s really refreshing

Unfortunately I’m going to b taking a bit of a break from tattle because I’ve had a bit of an upsetting thing go on in a different thread but I definitely look forward to seeing your funny posts later just didn’t feel right to go without saying I hope everyone stays safe and has a happy holiday xx

Hope you’re alright love. We are here to talk if you need it! 💖 I might be a n00b but I’m sure I’m not the only one who cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Helen hasn't commented on the news despite many other influencers doing so as soon as the news was out - guilty conscience maybe? Or scared of some backlash if she does as she just very recently broke the rules? 🤔

Just posting more gifted tit as usual.
Screenshot_20201220-111857.png

"What's left of it loool"

Loool??

Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 353939

"What's left of it loool"

Loool??

Wow.
I think she's trying to make a joke of it because let's be real, if she even DARED to say anything serious or genuinely whinge about it she would be called out left, right and centre. It's people like you, Helen, that are the reason why we're still stuck in lockdown and why so many of us are going to be spending Christmas without loved ones. She can't even say she's been trying because she's out every bleeping day, London trip or not she just cannot stay at home. Ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 353949

Here comes the faux festive concern for her audience......
Ugh. If she actually genuinely gave a tit, she would be linking resources for mental health to help people either facing their first Christmas without a loved one who has died this year, being apart from their loved ones over the festive period, for people who might be facing their first ever Christmas alone, etc. She'd be sharing ideas for how you could still have a fun Christmas with loved ones over Zoom (games, quizzes etc).

I bet she barely even reads or responds to any of the replies. And that bleeping filter. Yeah, just whack that filter on and pretend you care as you sit there knowing full well you've broken countless guidelines, as a recent as less than a week ago travelling to London to get your bleeping barnet cut (I am still in shock at the stupidity), and will likely break countless more before this pandemic is over.

You have literally nothing to be sad about, Helen, because you've contributed to this by being a self-serving prick.

Reactions: 35
If she actually genuinely gave a tit, she would have stayed at home and wouldn't do all the Covidiot spreading tit that she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Hope you're ok and don't forget you can ’ignore’ whole threads and people if they upset you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.