Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helga might want to wind her neck in if she's going to start talking about those with a limited vocab. She loves going in on influencers when she's one of the fakest of the lot.
Glass houses and all that. The amount of times sheā€™ll use the terms ā€œitā€™s just really coolā€ ā€œIā€™m absolutely obsessedā€ more than once in the same ā€˜favouritesā€™ video.
BE43363F-F724-4164-ABD1-922E1AB6DA1D.gif

Reactions: 21
As much as I just laugh off so much of what she says, I take real issue with her saying things like "I think a slower pace of life has done a lot of us some good." and how she talks about some people's productivity this year. I feel like outwardly I might look like one of those people who were really productive this year. But if anyone actually asked me about the things I did and I explained the background, it's plain to see a lot of the things I accomplished were to stop my mental health from getting too low (which it did anyway, many, many times) or to add skills that will make me more of an asset to a team when I can go back to work. Same with my sister.

Helen just seems to talk about it as if people who are really "productive" have it really easy and everything just comes really naturally, we never have to push ourselves, and everything we do reaps rewards. I don't want to make it a pissing contest about who has things worse, I'm just saying its still hard to force yourself to exercise or be creative or whatever helps your mental health, sometimes not even feel any better for having done it, and still persevere with it. And that's just covering people like me who've been stuck at home most of the time, key workers never got a "slower pace of life".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
God Helen is as reflective as a block of granite!
I watched her stuff from when she had purple hair (think it was a short bob) to when Mark left. I feel weird about blasting out the therapy journey? It kind of makes it come across as a performance. Because you can have all that content up and decide you're doing great when you may not even be addressing the core issues?

That's what she comes across now. As if she's pantomime acting the old Helen.

Imagine the lyrics from it though;
"I went to therapy, sort out me life. It was well cool cool cool cool cool".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In lockdown mark 1, Scotland.

I painted the entire outside of a building, sanded back and repainted all my downstairs windows and doors,
Painted my daughters room, living room and then my husband and my room.

And do you know why? Its not because I bleeping LOVE painting.
Its cos my husband was furloughed, and I'm a stay at home Mum, with a 18month and 3.5y girls, who needed some bloody time out!

I also got paid cash for painting the building šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Had it easy, did I?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ugh. I just watched a little bit more of her vid whilst I was getting ready for bed and she mentions fil's mum being so ill that he couldn't go home. I could pontificate all day on what that could mean (auto-immune disease, undergoing chemo, transplant....), but still.. Wtf? She knows that a loved one of a "loved one" is vulnerable and she still carries on the way she does. Absolute twit.

Reactions: 22
God she ACTUALLY says in that video that ā€˜one of the worse things about this yearā€™ is the people dying. ONE OF. Behind her not being able to go on an abroad holiday or host her massive odd parties Iā€™m sure.

also when did Phil get an ā€˜influencerā€™ Instagram?! Has he decided to do a Maff and try and being a YouTuber too just about cars?! Why do they all turn out the sameand become obsessed with being featured or making channels, other than mark?! (Btw it might actually turn out to be okay since thereā€™s probably less car influencers to contend with so good on him. Just canā€™t believe itā€™s happened again šŸ¤£)

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Not looking for any sympathy but my flatmate at uni tested positive so am now in 10 day isolation after spending xmas and new years alone. Really makes me dislike gobshites like Helen even more, she just has no idea does she šŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
God she ACTUALLY says in that video that ā€˜one of the worse things about this yearā€™ is the people dying. ONE OF. Behind her not being able to go on an abroad holiday or host her massive odd parties Iā€™m sure.
Earlier on the news, I saw a mother crying with pure joy after being gifted a laptop for her children to use to do their school work. It just really puts into perspective how Helen's life has barely been affected at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
'I'm gonna value my life by how much I weigh and how many pecs I have"

Sounds like a dig at the ex Husband...
Still the same old bitter histrionic Helga I see..

Reactions: 29
In lockdown mark 1, Scotland.

I painted the entire outside of a building, sanded back and repainted all my downstairs windows and doors,
Painted my daughters room, living room and then my husband and my room.

And do you know why? Its not because I bleeping LOVE painting.
Its cos my husband was furloughed, and I'm a stay at home Mum, with a 18month and 3.5y girls, who needed some bloody time out!

I also got paid cash for painting the building šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Had it easy, did I?
How did you get paid for painting your own house?!

Reactions: 4
THE BANNDDD
-its taken off, next single in feb, a few things coming up soon that shes
52k listens since November on Spotify, 29k for the video on YouTube for Welax Bee Coooo and you can guarantee that there's listener crossover. She has nearly 600k followers on YouTube so literally a tiny fraction of your audience has bothered to give it a cursory listen before going 'nah babe not for me'.

Yes the band has very much 'taken off' you'll be touring the world soon Helen you twit. She'll be nowhere near breaking even on the cost of making the track and filming that cinematic ode to Canesten Dual Action thrush cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She knows how much she pissed people off with her rule breaking and THATā€™S why sheā€™s decided to make this video!
Her ā€œwe broke upā€ video did so well in January a couple of years ago so sheā€™s gone for something similar.
UGH it was like a long, drawn out choose life monologue. Choose Life. Choose Zoom cocktail parties. Choose walks with the dogs. CHOOSE GOING TO bleeping LONDON WHEN ITā€™S IN TIER FOUR FOR A bleeping HAIR CUT!
Piss off Helen. I would have had so much more respect if she was honest and said something like I was really selfish during 2020 and my goal for 2021 is to work on myself and part of that work is giving back to society. Here are so ideas on how you can do the same..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And imagine that boyfriend being someone who is literally on a real work shift, using what is likely the only hour off heā€™ll get until he clocks off, to take photos of you doing your ā€˜workā€™ šŸ¤Ø then proudly telling everyone you took over his break, too!? Itā€™s not cute, itā€™s so embarrassing šŸ„“
self portraits arenā€™t even that hard to do, but this is someone who only discovered the RAW format last year

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't know why she's getting therapy for self esteem issues. She should be getting therapy to address her selfishness tbh. That's a bigger concern. Your selfishness and your alcoholism. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 30
Therapy isnā€™t going to work for her until she can admit where sheā€™s at fault. Iā€™ve commented before that she doesnā€™t come across as someone who struggles with self esteem issues, if anything sheā€™s over confident with a massive ego.

She has abandonment issues which is why she always has to have a fella on the go and she canā€™t cope with any kind of ā€˜negativityā€™ or anything that makes her feel uncomfortable and she confuses those things with low self esteem. She wants go to therapy because she thinks itā€™s going to provide her with a whole load of excuses for her poor behaviour and it will get her sympathy. She thinks that sheā€™s going to be able to say ā€œI do A, B and C because Maff left/my parents divorced/I was bullied at school/people think Iā€™m loud so itā€™s not my fault that I behave this way and if you ever question me you are a mean person who is picking on someone with mental health issuesā€.

Nothing is going to get better for her until she stops using alcohol and food as a coping mechanism and thatā€™s just the starting point. I maintain that Helen is too lazy and entitled to do the hard work that therapy requires to be successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
she got put on antidepressants. she didnt want to be put on them as she saw them as being a failure,
Guess I'm a failure according to Helen šŸ™ƒ

She's terrible. The way she talks about mental health is disgusting and I can't believe her viewers just go a long with it.

All those videos about how is hard to be an extrovert... "NEED CONFIDENCE? JUST GET NAKED!"

Someone should send her the video and just say "Hey Helen, feeling low? follow your own advice and see how bleeping dumb it is"

• Heart
"Must have more forced fun and post it on social media to prove that I am living my best life" ummm that's your whole career love

• Haha
  • Heart
"Must have more forced fun and post it on social media to prove that I am living my best life" ummm that's your whole career love
And the bank balance thing... Does she think it isn't blatantly obvious how materialistic she is? I don't know if it's fair to say she's money-orientated, but the amount she spends and the fact that she loves STUFF, she must love a healthy bank balance. (I mean, who wouldn't? but still :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The ā€˜non social distancing hippoā€™ comment is still under one of the sunny bones insta pics lol single no.2 song title?

babe Youā€™re a non social distancing
Hippo
Hippo
Hippo
Why canā€™t you stay in doors
Indoors
Indoors
indoors
* tambourine fade out*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.