Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly bought that tshirt off her depop today (no idea who she is,just searched for band tshirts) cheeky cow wants £100 for it
I follow a lovely girl on insta who sells vintage clothes for a fair price, and this Sacred Hawk bought a few bits to then stick on her depop at triple the price. One could argue that she’s in her right to do that,but it’s just a bit crappy. And yes the listing involved 99% skin 1% clothing lol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I follow a lovely girl on insta who sells vintage clothes for a fair price, and this Sacred Hawk bought a few bits to then stick on her depop at triple the price. One could argue that she’s in her right to do that,but it’s just a bit crappy. And yes the listing involved 99% skin 1% clothing lol.
Wow, that is incredibly crappy thing to do. What a greedy bleep 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
ohmygosh thank god she posted that 🙏🏻 I was literally just about to spend my day sat at home - as always - worrying about the world collapsing due to COVID-19, selfish pricks going about their day as usual, the environment, capitalist Tory bastards ruining the economy and so on and so forth.. BUT NOW I can happily just postpone that until tomorrow 🥰✨ thanks Helen hun xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He was in my year at school so he's 32 as his birthday is in December.

He does. I always thought that as a kid too.
is he a charismatic guy?
I went to first school with him and hung out with him and mutual friends when I was at high school age. I've mentioned it before but he was extremely ill when he was at first school, I remember him being really brave and his family are lovely.
I'm so shocked he's with her and acting like how he is.
You are who you hang out with...
He had a break from her, but moved back in. He's chosen the influencer bf life.

Wow, that is incredibly crappy thing to do. What a greedy bleep 😡
She will see this as a smart BuiSnEzzz move. 100% tory move.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole moving in thing was weird, she made out that something serious was happening at home, then said his mum felt a bit ill and thought she had covid, so he had to move out.... But the rules have always been if anyone that he lived with had any covid symptoms then he would have had to isolate too - so was moving out just a way to get around that and still be able to go out?

I can imagine Helen being the type of person to mock him for being 32 and still living with his parents just as a way to manipulate him into moving in with her. "You'd rather spend lockdown with your mum and dad or would you rather spend a few weeks at casa de Quirkerz. I have an endless supply of chocolate and alcohol, I'll get you a TV so you can play COD in bed..."

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I’ve lost track of time since Helzzz had those two weeks off - is she back to uploading Sunday’s and Tuesdays?
do we have a video to look forward to tonight 🤪

Reactions: 8
I’ve lost track of time since Helzzz had those two weeks off - is she back to uploading Sunday’s and Tuesdays?
do we have a video to look forward to tonight 🤪
When is she gonna bless us with another half-arsed insensitive video showing off her newest 10K product 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very interesting response on a "make an assumption about me" from zoe london, one of helens old blogger pals! Must have been extremely tough for her (as well as any others) who chose to not chance it by seeing family at christmas. Can only imagine how she felt about Helen taking 25 vacations and traveling to tier 4 for a haircut!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Wow she might aswell have just tagged her!
She’s still matey with Lily Melrose though who almost certainly went home for Xmas.

which influencers threw a NYE house party though?

Reactions: 14
Very interesting response on a "make an assumption about me" from zoe london, one of helens old blogger pals! Must have been extremely tough for her (as well as any others) who chose to not chance it by seeing family at christmas. Can only imagine how she felt about Helen taking 25 vacations and traveling to tier 4 for a haircut!
yessss throw that witch under the bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow she might aswell have just tagged her!
She’s still matey with Lily Melrose though who almost certainly went home for Xmas.

which influencers threw a NYE house party though?

The ones I've seen the most about is Madison Sarah & Rach Leary. They claimed to be spending NYE alone but had a party the guys they invited posted it all on their insta stories & you can see the girls trying to dodge out of photos & videos 🙄 They've thrown several parties throughout lockdown & even stayed together claiming it was "for work" my arse! They're a pair of lying snides.

There's loads of goss on Madison's thread haha but that's the main one I've heard about that got blown up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s posting her weekend roundup and she went on another drive...to curry’s... she bought an air fryer. That’s a lot of money when there are so many cheaper options in my opinion so I will judge her
EB683A41-0CDF-457D-9A84-E8CF02A3409C.png

Reactions: 28
Another day, another electrical appliance that will probably be used twice then forgotten about. Oh, and yet another unessential trip to get it.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
When are people gonna wake up and realise these influencers are rinsing them? I don’t doubt some of them have worked really hard for sponsorships and brand deals that they use to pay for things but Helen, duck off, hope you’ve got a pot saved up for your mortgage hun oh and a pension because you’ll need to sooner than you expect
What a waste of money too

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's already struggling with staying home.. We aren't even one month into 2021 :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't mind the things she's bought could easily be delivered, she's in all day as she's not a key worker, not like she would miss the postman. Why not do the right thing jelly belly and stay at home.. Oh no that would be too easy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 33
lmao £199 for an air fryer 😂 I got mine for £30 and it’s brilliant. but of coouurse, it just has to be the most expensive, and then “I’ve been wanting one for ages!” 🤣 mhm.. sure.. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.