Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says ‘happy birthday’ like a plastic ball of a strangers breath during a global pandemic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
First post in this thread, even though Helen was the reason I joined here. There are so much more serious things to comment on, but I can't stop laughing at how tragic these balloons are.
I laughed soooo hard at her claiming that she got them to do something special as an optional extra 🤣 more like she begged them to do a freebie and do something extra special for her boyfriend's birthday and they went "duck this witch making us do this tit when tier 4 is heading our way, just blow up 6 pathetic balloons and shove them on the bed. There's his happy birthday"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I laughed soooo hard at her claiming that she got them to do something special as an optional extra 🤣 more like she begged them to do a freebie and do something extra special for her boyfriend's birthday and they went "duck this witch making us do this tit when tier 4 is heading our way, just blow up 6 pathetic balloons and shove them on the bed. There's his happy birthday"
I'm laughing even more now! but also my heart goes out to those people who have to deal with her.
Oh and as I've lurked her threads for a while, I of course have to say, bless you for your legendary recaps 🙌
edit: grammar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how much extra those 6 random balloons on the bed cost?
Also they bought a lot of food for three people for one day 👀 and it looked like they had nuggets on the plate.
Also my husband walked in during my self inflicted torture and asked if FIL was her brother. “No they’re boyfriend and girlfriend they’re in love” husband replied “like shite are they and hurry up and get that head off my telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone have a link to Mark's instagram, kind of want to see what his new gf looks like

Reactions: 6
Fil spots a bucket suspended high above him

"IS THAT AN OUTSIDE SHOWER????" Asks Helga,

No it's an idiot test, Fil pulls the cord and the bucket of water spills all over him. You failed Fil.
I genuinely can’t stop laughing at this, what a round up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if she knows that just because you open a bottle of wine it doesn't mean you need to finish it all in one go and find another...
That's exactly what I was thinking! Although to be fair, I don't really have room to talk after this Christmas. Better get off my high horse 😂 hope everyone had a nice time ❤ you're a good lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's exactly what I was thinking! Although to be fair, I don't really have room to talk after this Christmas. Better get off my high horse 😂 hope everyone had a nice time ❤ you're a good lot!
I haven’t either I think I was half trollied by half 12ish. We just stayed home so shall we have a little drink turned into a few bottles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A skin care book (- cos she loves skin care n all that stuff and Caroline Hirons has a no bullshit approach so it's well Quirkerz)
Didn't she say recently that she doesn't care about skincare? Or am I making that up?

Reactions: 8
Her random day drinking sessions are obviously bad, and she often makes a tit of herself. But I think “heavy” drinking can be fine at Christmas (as long as you’re not taking it too far, driving, etc). Everyone in my family drinks pretty heavily for a few days surrounding Christmas.
But I think it also depends on the level people around you are on. Is everyone as drunk as Helen? Or do they have to keep an eye on her to make sure she’s not falling over or being sick or about to pass out? Is her mental health taking a tumble for a few days after she drinks?
Those are the things I feel like she doesn’t look out for.

Reactions: 21
Didn't she say recently that she doesn't care about skincare? Or am I making that up?
She's a huge fan of it now it's the latest buzzword on the influencer street 🙄.

She's always said how her skin routine is so basic so she never really tried out anything new. I remember her saying her routine was basically just face wipes and moisturizer before, then she got a few more basic products into the mix she doesn't really do much.

But she'll promote something new for a #ad #gifted then will say shortly after how her skin care is the same old tit she's always used before, making the advert completely redundant 🤣

Reactions: 21
I cant believe they are actually together - they talk to each other like they are strangers.

Reactions: 33
I cant believe they are actually together - they talk to each other like they are strangers.
They had more passion in their voices talking about the cups of tea and coffee than talking to each other. It’s weird to me how they always address each other by their name no babe or darling or anything.

Reactions: 18
They are so awkward when they have a conversation. Didnt mark take her to that hotel once?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.