Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
She just drawn attention to this site now 🤷‍♀️ I only discovered GG because she did a video on it
Wonder how many of her fans will come over here, read what a not very nice person she is, see the evidence of her breaking lockdown constantly among other stuff and realise she's not as great as they thought she was.

Also the dig at the neighbour with the bin men isn't what I'd expect from a near 30 year old, she's just salty she got caught out

Anyway, if you're reading this Helz (which I'm sure you are) thanks for noticing us senpai

• Haha
Reactions: 48

bupbupamericano

I started following Helen a few years ago because she was fun and down to earth. She did festivals and had a nice house and had relatively good dress sense and seemed “above all the influencer bullshit”. It’s all gone, and it’s not because of the lockdown; it’s how she’s handled it.

To be an influencer comes a responsibility and one of the reasons she’s been shat on from such a great height on here is because she’s yet another idiotic arsehole, who thought she could break the lockdown rules, over and over again. Making enormous purchases when many of her followers couldn’t even dream of owning the crap she buys and drinking herself into an early grave. She’s still going out and having photos taken despite the “stay at home” mantra most of us still live by, making unnecessary trips to buy iPads and whatever else she hasn’t shown us.

Helen, trust us when we say; it’s not us, dear. It’s you.

• Heart

kurb12

its sorta like a game for me now!
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)
and ol’ fil, or should i say helen gave me a right talking to!

49A58890-D1E8-4C1F-B8A8-044A1D628C29.png

and to be fair she is right, i dont have much better to do!

• Haha
  • Angry

ekl2000

VIP Member
I’m imagining her and Phil covering their stomachs in it and laying on top of each other in bed, slipping around each other’s bodies without actual sexual activity and dead eyes. Like a sealion jelly wrestling match. But even less sexual.

• Haha
  • Sick

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s my idea of hell as a partner. I love my own space, especially after a full day of work where I’m talking constantly and brain is juggling a million things.

when my bf goes out for exercise or to the shops (because we go ALONE to do the shop!) I love the time alone to do my own thing. Or I have a long bath and go to bed early to binge watch The Office. Having someone stuck to me like a barnacle would make me feel so bloody claustrophobic. And end up resenting them haha ugh get off meeeeee.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I'm actually happy that she's credited tattle as the inspiration for her getting therapy. People have been saying she would benefit hugely from therapy for years, and over the last couple of years her behaviours have gotten even worse and so unhealthy, she's finally addressing shit she needed to a long time ago - so, yeah we'll happily take the credit 👍🏻

I'm also glad Tattle got her to stop wearing that ridiculous clown make up she used to keep wearing, we all told her that she looks so much better with minimal make up and she's finally listening!

So Helen, I just want to say:

YOU'RE WELCOME, HUN! 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ELFILY

VIP Member
I still can’t believe she didn’t even donate anything for that dog but bought a new iPad like it was nothing.

• Angry
Impulsively leaving your house to pick up a brand new iPad is a whole new level of ignorance. One can only imagine what it's like to be so tone deaf that you'd think nothing of sharing that kind of "content" in this climate. As for grinning maniacally at strangers in the street until they smile back... Jesus Christ she is truly self absorbed. Could it be that people don't feel like smiling right now, Helen? It is beyond pathetic that an almost 30 year old can't manage to remove herself from her influencer bubble and take a look at what people are going through right now. I am utterly disgusted by her pure selfishness. STAY. THE FUCK. HOME.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Her doing the therapy homework right before a session is a slap in the face to people who are on a waiting list to see one.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Wartortle

430D52D0-0A7C-4348-A5EF-848FEA334CC5.jpeg
Er? I mean, I think it’s healthy of her to not stigmatize re-marrying if that’s what she wants to do. But lol @ the fact that this answer is entirely about how the WEDDING would be different, not how the marriage would differ. 🤪
Edit: sorry, catching up in the US so I’m sure someone has pointed this out already haha

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Why does it come off like she only thinks we've only had one lockdown in 2020 and that was the one in March?

Did she forget that there was actually a second lockdown in November? (What am I saying? Of course she did she spent most of it going out and mixing with her mates)

I wish we could also think of 2020 as one lovely long summer 🙄 but the majority of us were still isolating while she was on her 5th holiday. What a fucking idiot.

"I didn't really wear make up in 2020"

*Quickly checks a couple of past thread pictures*

View attachment 388024View attachment 388026View attachment 388027View attachment 388028View attachment 388029View attachment 388030View attachment 388031View attachment 388032View attachment 388033View attachment 388034View attachment 388035View attachment 388036View attachment 388037View attachment 388038View attachment 388039View attachment 388040View attachment 388041View attachment 388043

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
She really can’t cope with the idea that people who live together can sometimes go into different parts of the house and watch/do different things in the evenings can she? She seems to have this bizarre idea that all TV programmes must be watched together or not at all. Why can’t she just watch Real Housewives on her own while Phil plays COD? Surely that’s the point of having 2 TVs in the house?

Reactions: 45

ktypage

Curious when Marc and her ended...
She seriously has spent no time alone. Grace and Andy were practically living with her all last Christmas and then boom, Phil moved in.

I put the video on when I was meal prepping and omg.. guys. Okay firstly I did more in the half hour of passively watching than she did that entire week but.. whatever.
I just am so frustrated. I got a galaxy S6 lte, it took me MONTHS to save for HALF of it and for Christmas my entire family chipped in on the other half. I researched the alternative and the one thing that hindered me from purchasing is that procreate isn't on Andriod and there are soooo many procreate resources / tutorials. I can't believe she can decide that day she wants a large iPad pro. I actually walked (not waddled that way she would) up to my boyfriend and expressed how i felt gutted about her iPad purchase. He replied that she is probably in massive amounts of debt. Do you all think she's in credit card debt?
(She opened her iPad and immediately said she wanted an electronic drum kit.. I'm sure 2020 was very hard on her.)
Ive had to come on here and speak about this too after watching the vlog.
My husband bought me an ipad for Christmas after saving for it, following repeated closures of his business throughout the year- he said he was so proud of being able to get it for me and I treasure it so much after making my last iPad last 8 years somehow!

He saw the vlog with me and just said “oh” when he saw all the iPad shit. He said it actually made him feel shit to watch someone just drop nearly a grand like that when he has saved so hard for mine. Whilst he works so hard day in day out, and she does what... ?

• Heart
  • Sad

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Does she not realise that she could have quite easily de-escalate the situation and said:

"I can see why people are upset and I realise it was insensitive, as my intention was more to show off the light I'll reshoot it and I'll be more mindful of what I'm posting to the world in future"

But no, classic Helen throwing her toys out the pram not only yelling:

"I deserve it! I work hard for it!"

but going on to blatantly lie with:

"I never asked people to donate to my friends Go Fund Me even though I asked them to donate in my latest vlog! Idiot!"

"I bought the bag so long ago even though I asked for it just before Christmas! Idiot!"

"How do you know I didn't donate ages ago, when only 5 days ago I said I haven't given them a penny and everyone can view the Go Fund Me page? Idiot!"

"The bag wasn't even the focus of the picture! Idiot!"

"I'm well aware of the situation and how I'm incredibly insensitive but shut up! Idiot!"

• Heart
  • Haha

avaadore

Slight side note... You guys are witty, funny, articulate and informed women. I laugh a lot here 😃. I think what infuriates us is that these vapid, self centred, materialistic women get this platform which sadly some aspire to, and are rewarded with such privileges. The awareness they could raise and discussions they could generate is wasted. I know ultimately its clothes and make up, but you don't have to go with the image of being an air head just because you are into those things!
Rant over . Over and out ✌

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VLOG SUMMARY:
A HAPPY START TO 2021 | WEEKLY VLOG #1

[Description: The First weekly vlog of the year and things are just wonderful.]

That title and description.... as if she put that in the middle of the most depressing time in the world....

Explains that she has all zoom meetings in her dining room, because her office has shit internet. (Hasn't she always complained about the shit internet in there ever since she moved?)

___261-77bcda08a00d4a4f2ef118a86eb9670d.jpg

Yesterday was a day of planning in pajamas "nah I was in a tracksuit gimmie credit! Gimmie credit!"

She's officially back "working"

___273-b1fc052a3947c18dbb1778ed18da2b0b.jpg

She made a schedule but now that full lock down is in effect she's made another new schedule.

She's got a new work schedule to stick to, as by the end of last year she was like "gahhhhhh" and could not be fucked with anything (WE KNOW HELGA!!!)

___279-dc8782ed0f2bf6b2d5b90d95781ff776.jpg

"to be fair I think most of last year was just urrrrghhhh"

___283-c6ff65c3e85a1874aa412a5cd837ffa8.jpg

Got all the gurns out today

Her key goals of this year are "FOCUS AND BALANCE"

She's making plans left right and center.

Interrupted by dogs barking - she yells "shut up you canines" We hear her heavily breathing into her mic from the other room as she tells the whoever's knocked on the door "grassy arse" - she's trying to speak Spanish lol

She reads the card aloud, still out in the other room so all we have is audio: "thank you so much for sharing Harry's Go Fund Me. You're Harry's famous fairy godmother and he loves you and he also asks if you could kiss his girlfriend, Diane, for him. I hope the new year is better for us all and we can see each other more and go on lovely walks, and drink in the garden"

She waddles back into the frame

"We three love you so much. Josie, Jess and Harry"

AS IF Fil has no idea why she has the card and now she has to explain to him - and she's doing THE MOST STAGED SPEECH about the do

Fil it's your line, remember act surprised and go! "WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH" he demands to know... because they're dogs FILDODO

She claims she's shared it a few times on her IG stories - but she lies. She's shared it TWICE

Fil's line now, act sad Fil: "Aww did they even make it?"

"They've not made it yet... but they getting there. They're over half way now"

"good"

"yeah...."

This acting is so poo.

OMFG

"I'VE SAID I'D MAKE A CONTRIBUTION AS WELL... SO I WILL DO... FOR LITTLE HARRY"

HOW HAS SHE NOT EVEN MADE A FUCKING DONATION YET?!?!?! IT'S BEEN OVER 4 MONTHS!!!! ABSOLUTE HORRID FRIEND

Now she starts talking to the camera, and basically tells the story again.

"FIL!" she yells running off screen - holy shit now we hear granny squelching her lips together off camera because of that fucking 3rd chin mic "welcome home"

She tells Fil she got dressed. Fil has eyes, Helga. "I did stuff to my head, and my face"

She giggles that she has her matrix shirt on and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb both go "do do doo doo do dooooo" together off camera.

Fil complains that she's hidden all the chocolate "I HAVE HIDDEN ALL THE CHOCOLATE. THERE'S SNACKS IN THE BASKET" Fil's not allowed Jelly Belly's hidden stash.

"I found it!"

"WHAT NOT THE CHOCOLATE BASKET?!?!?!?!" Panics Helga, screaming into the chin mic. "GET.OUT.OF.THE.CHOCOLATE.BASKET" she starts to bolt towards the kitchen, but it's a false alarm - Fil didn't find her stash. Seriously it's like children argue over food. Fucking share it you brats.

"I HOPE YER NOT LYING. YOU LYING TO ME?" she's then distracted by her Gleam manager on Zoom.

Cut to lunch time and her "diet" is going back to "normal" now and she's starting to feel the effects of just eating nothing but beige food. Says she's going to miss eating chocolate.... you do know that you can diet AND eat chocolate?

After lunch she's got therapy and she hasn't done her "homework" for it, she laughs as she's doing it last minute. Way to take it seriously, Helga. She's going to reformat the homework he's given her into a spreadsheet "coz I love-a spreadsheet"

Cut to later and it's dinner time and then she plans to play animal crossing.

Then goes on a rant about Game not giving Fil Animal Crossing in time and not only did Fil contact them via social media but SHE emailed them

"NOT LIKE 'HI I'M HELEN ANDERSON BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH" (but really like "Hi I'm Helen Anderson, I demand compensation or yer going on me vlog") and she's well shocked that she didn't get a reply either.

"People are like, take yer money then run"

Cut to the state of her room and she's throwing clothes around

___349-6770adf1a574bb242ec53a45d7b7948f.jpg

___351-cc4a8d61eb203436f8ffc5f07e7bfc34.jpg

Why? Well, she's stropping because she feels like the universe doesn't want her to play her game as she's remembered that she has a massive heap of laundry to do. She sets herself a timer to do it within 10 minutes, so then she gets 20 minutes to play before they have to watch Sons of Anarchy.

___359-eb9ed182d2b1ab343fd8de47c215ea41.jpg

Cut to her finishing it all and now she's in her slob position

___363-d2c24520ec1b98858151f6a7e387a9f4.jpg

Cut to her complaining in her baby voice to Fil asking him when he's going to let her watch Sons on Anarchy

"Are we..when are we? When are we gonna watch Sons of Anarchy?"

"In a bit" Fil's busy on COD

"how long's in a bit?"

"I dunno. I just want to play this"

"I know you do, but I REALLY WANT TO WATCH SONS ON ANARCHY"

"I know you do"

Jump cut to Helga back on Animal Crossing.

NEXT DAY

She's doing MORE laundry... after that huge pile she did yesterday?!! Fuck me.

She's got her arse raised to the sky for her neighbours to see and now she's rolling on the floor because the dogs won't come to her.

___383-57828d154715d3129391e698da2174ee.jpg

Off out now and she says "Lockdown has officially started in the UK and we have to stay at home now... which is fine... all gravy"

She thinks it's a bit odd that Fil's still going to work though.

She hope lock down helps, and hopes it works and HOPES THAT PEOPLE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. (Yes, this bitch just said that hahahaha)

She's trying to think of things to do for her birthday as her dreams of going to Nashville and doing a road trip for her 30th are defo not happening. She keeps saying that she's having a party at home with "just us.... two... slash 4" as she pans to the dogs. But really we know she's probably thinking about how she can break lock down rules to have YET ANOTHER lock down party.

Back home now and she's retracting her statement about only using the office as she plans to work from her sofa as she films her "new years resolutions video"

"new me, new shit"

Cut to later and she's fucked off because her chin mic fucked everything up and she managed to distorted the audio for the whole video. (Womp womp)

___403-c201e0b47ec8f358a02ef332e37ce2f6.jpg

She thought about putting it up but remembered that people complained about it before (such SHARON'S and KAREN'S, right Helga?) so she fort nahhhh this aint gud enuf.

Dinner time. She loves grabbing everything with her dirty ham fists doesn't she? She's grabbing hot fish and flinging them on the plate.

___414-d42bcb6bd9ba5d938ffcb820e0849d98.jpg

I'm surprised she's spooning out the sauce and not just scooping it out in one go with her sweaty paws.

Cut to an odd shot of Kirby Egg eating.

___416-ea065ff9411d1d708d24cca294e61a34.jpg

Cut to Fil playing Donkey Kong on the switch and Helga moving next to him, he looks so uncomfortable and starts to physically shuffle away from her as she gets in his face saying "IT'S WELL GUD DONKEY KONG INNIT!!!"

Fil has to stop playing now as Helga wants to watch Sons on Anarchy

NEXT DAY

She's out walking the dogs and says that she's sooooo glad that she did her morning run before she took the dogs out.... (why the two outings? why doesn't she jog with the dogs?)

HELGAVISION time - she set the camera up in the rain in the garden and is waddling down the garden path asking herself "what am I doing? I'm going to the office. Why am I going to the office?" Now we hear her chatting to herself from way down in the depths of the dark, dank office.

Cut to later and she's got a man coming over to fit her wardrobe..... during lock down.... oooh the wardrobe was under warranty and over the years her little ham fists have managed to break a few drawers and doors so she's demanding they come out and fix them. Usually she'd be out for her run and then back out for her walking her dogs but she'll do that "lata"

Cut to this:

___437-1698ded33f4caaa351ab570d7a4d9aab.jpg

And now she's back to "normal" and she's soooo boringly explaining how she has to move her wifi hub closer to her garden because her internet is sooo slow. NO ONE CARES.

Cut to later. Wifi issues fixed. What the fuck is this shot of dirty mugs? She's waddling around in the background, mumbling shit to herself with her back to the camera

___450-f78a7b839135a79bfdee496a91e8494d.jpg

"I'm thinking of purchasing a BIG iPad"

Cos she wants to "get back into" drawing. She wants to "retrain" herself in graphic design. She licks a plate as she says she wants to master ProCreate.

She has older ipads (plural) but they're too small - she wants the MASSIVE sized iPad Pro.

This is something she's been thinking about "for a while" and might do a click and collect at Argos. (Because there's tooooootally not lock down happening and it's tooooootally an essential to travel out and get it - like her IKEA trip she just can't wait for shipping)

Cut to later and she's got the iPad

"iPad pro coz I'm a PRO!" no you're not. You're a fucking idiot who can't stay at home.

"Steppin' up my game, Fil" She's going to dedicate Friday afternoons to learning and teach herself new software (LOOOL LEARNING SOMETHING NEW? TOTALLY DIDN'T READ THAT HERE, DID YA JELLY BELLY?)

She's chatting away to Fil about how she wants to be more creative, but Fil doesn't give a shit - he's been scrolling away on his phone the whole time

___461-59a0c2f2fe78f8cf18870ccaf08a7fdd.jpg

Apparently she used to do art and stuff ALL THE TIME

She pushes the iPad to the side as she's distracted by a drum kit on her phone

"I WANT A DRUM KIT NOOOOOOOW!!!!" she jiggles up and down in her seat like a child "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SOOOOOON!!!!!!"

___468-a5f7d102fa7cc87e9bd9ead1a6fcedc9.jpg

Fil mumbles something that displeases Jabba the Hutt and she throws her head back in a tantrum

___473-79dee61397a109ef8f520e0a88ca6098.jpg

and now she's sticking her fingers in her ears because she doesn't want to hear Fil's ideas for her birthday gifts.

___474-79f1ea2874159d7c7feef0a5ac522306.jpg

Cut to later and she praises Fil for his IG post. She asks him if it brings him joy doing that. "yeah" he says. So obviously being pushed to do more IG stuff by Helga.

Helga praises Fil for being "soooo good at writing" (I can't stop thinking of EARA 🤣)

Fil says "I just sorta, I just like write how like, not would speak, but like how I was thinking it would be nice to read" (I am howling. This guy right now.)

"It just, you just got a really KEWLLLLL like writing PERSONALITY" stutters Helga "Like it sounds..... it it it it.... like I dunno. I'm really proud. You sound really KEWL when you write"

NEXT DAY

It's bath time and now she's waddled into the dressing room, and is violently pulling her hair through her dyson attachments.

It's FILDOVISION TIME! They set the camera up and Fil's got the mic. He's explaining how they're on a walk and how it's a "very nice walk"

___481-5b5f74eaca624dfa62e90ec4274ec750.jpg

Helga is coaching him with reassurance that he's said the right thing by repeating everything he's said.

Back home now and she's clipped on the chin mic ready to make pizza. And now she's reviewing JusRol pizza dough

NEXT DAY

Fil's on the sofa playing COD.... again.....

Helga's planning their year anniversary shit by putting a playlist on tape (what's the betting it has HER song on there trololol) Connor "dropped off" the equipment to her (because she's taking this lock down super duper seriously)

Shows us a snippet of her pictures from their walk
___493-019aec2afa0a8320617ede28fafa822f.jpg

She says that Fil's getting good at taking her picture. Fil has no choice in the matter.

Cut to later and she sets up her surprise tape for Fil, but it's not a surprise because she kept fucking up recording music so much that Fil found out what she was doing.

___497-547abf952f3c0b0acd19a7cebc18fe52.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44