Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she’s going to stir herself to make and upload a YouTube video?

Reactions: 10
I wonder when she’s going to stir herself to make and upload a YouTube video?
Yeah, I find it quite strange how it's nearly over a week into the New Year and she hasn't uploaded anything... and it's her job.

Reactions: 21
The outfit in Helen's latest IG post really gives me Dawn the Jockey from X Factor vibes, for some reason. All it's missing is the leather shirt/jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted Phil's instagram in her story, that she helps him with his pictures. I do think those pictures look really good! I think it's said before she should pursue a filming career. But I could imagine her doing so much better than a Youtube 'career' as maybe a photographer in some kind of way

Reactions: 12
0E031C44-8EAF-4E5B-B08E-DF34B4CA5C51.png

‘channel the last horse rider in me today’
firstly Helen, that makes no sense pls proof read and secondly 🤣🤣 she looks nothing like a horse rider??!! The boots are too short, no one wears those colour bottoms/jods and a grey shirt??!!! You’ll catch me riding in a hoodie 99% of the time

• Haha
Christ. This is what those trousers are actually supposed to look like when they're not stretched to oblivion.
😬😬😬😬😬😬 oh boy its a vortex
When will she just accept she isn't a size 14 anymore and buy the correct size! I know it sucks to put weight on, I've been there this year but just buy the correct size! It can't be comfortable...imagine trying to sit down if they're that tight standing up

Reactions: 22
Why will she not just buy trousers that fit? Aside from being uncomfortable, it’s a recipe for developing thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must buy all of these ill-fitting clothing for photos and then whip them off as soon as she's taken them. No way is she larding about on the sofa with some trousers that tight giving her an enema??

Oh god now I'm wondering if I've ever bought any of the pairs of trousers she's returned :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 376958
‘channel the last horse rider in me today’
firstly Helen, that makes no sense pls proof read and secondly 🤣🤣 she looks nothing like a horse rider??!! The boots are too short, no one wears those colour bottoms/jods and a grey shirt??!!! You’ll catch me riding in a hoodie 99% of the time
"The old folk in my neighborhood think I just love takin pics of sunsets"

.....no, no they don't. The camera isn't even bleeping aimed at a sunset. They just think "ugh, here we go again, that loud mouth has got that Mark... Maff... Jeff... whichever this wet blanket one is called, taking pictures of her in awful clothing again. HEY LOVE, BUY SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT. YOU LOOK LIKE A twit"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
When will she just accept she isn't a size 14 anymore and buy the correct size! I know it sucks to put weight on, I've been there this year but just buy the correct size! It can't be comfortable...imagine trying to sit down if they're that tight standing up
This!!! And also accept that there are some styles of clothing which don’t suit her! There are tonnes of things I don’t wear because they’re just incredibly unflattering and I’m literally 1/4 of Helen’s size. It’s quite sad how deluded she is actually.

Reactions: 17
This!!! And also accept that there are some styles of clothing which don’t suit her! There are tonnes of things I don’t wear because they’re just incredibly unflattering and I’m literally 1/4 of Helen’s size. It’s quite sad how deluded she is actually.
I'd kill for her 'confidence' though. I know she clearly has issues, but I reckon she's managed to convince herself that she's the dogs bollocks :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.