Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I'm not even from the UK and I found it in less than 5 minutes 🌝
I must be awful at searching because I can’t find it. Did she ever do a video showing her house before she decorated? I’m interested to see how she’s changed it.

Reactions: 2

AB3

VIP Member
hehehe, a little grey minibus

her house sticks out like a sore thumb along her street - purple driveway, black garage door

big tree thing at the end of her front garden!

I have a conspiracy theory about the lack of video on Sunday, she's having to re-edit her footage so it doesn't include the purchase of the prada bag 👀
Theres a blue fiat 500 opposite

Reactions: 1

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Fil is 100% enjoying the benefits of being with a wealthy influencer. Helen may be a bit tight with the old premium snackies and chocolate but, she spoils him materially and gets luxury twice weekly shops at m&s and waitrose etc. Plus the nice free house that is parent free. He doesn't even need to do the deed with her anymore as she has all her buzzy friends from ann summers. Sometimes he even gets the bes to himself as she sleeps in the spare room to.allow him to play cod in bed. He's given up washing his hair regularly - he's comfy and going nowhere. He'll send a few half arsed messages, show her and keep her sweet.
How old is he?

Reactions: 1