Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Helen going out so much is that she's promoting this as the way to live life during the pandemic.

Her existence online is purely to just influence people, and that's exactly what she is doing every time she goes out.

Nothing has really changed for her, the only thing that's been affected for her are all the free PR trips and activities that have halted.... although actually... not really... as she she did manage to go to the Aphetor Games in Wales for 10 days, the secret week long influencer PR trip and she went to that Sky PR trip too! So nothing has changed for her!!!

She has shown she can't anything for herself, she struggled filming anything during the first lockdown and even more so when Grace left. Even now, all those ASOS pictures she shoots outside are done by a photographer - she can't even do the simplest thing and stay at home with a tripod and take pictures herself 🙄

It's worrying how selfish and entitled she is. How she thinks she's 'deserved' all these treats because she's had such a rough time.

Her mentality for the pandemic is disgusting. From all the excuses about why she doesn't want to wear a mask, the "lockdown is total bullshit" comments and the lame excuses for doing non essential trips.

And how many times has she claimed that influencers have had it worse this year? Because the worst ones are getting called out for their crappy, selfish, rule breaking behaviours that they promote to the public.

Classic example was the COVID Hair trip to London - she was insanely insensitive by even showing the footage, but selfishly wanted to because she wanted to show what an amazing time she had (although thinking about it - it's probably a sly business deal she has with Tom, she gets a free hair do and he gets free promotion with a video). Look how many people told her that she didn't break rules and that getting her hair done was essential?!

And even after that nonsensical speech about how hopefully it will be all over soon and saving lives - she went out for her 3rd 'last minute' shopping trip, her speech and attitude just went to show how she has NO clue about the severity of the situation. The fact that new of a new strain has been discovered and it's spreading like wildfire doesn't phase her in the slightest is worrying. I don't want to believe that she's a covid denier, but she sure as hell is acting like one. She has admitted she never keeps up to date with things that are going on, but if there was ever a time to pay attention it's now. She just doesn't want to. Too much shopping to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
(maybe I’m just strange in this) but I really don’t understand why someone would go to a hotel in their own city, unless there was something special about it like it was a spa or smth?? I don’t get it don’t you just do all the stuff you’d normally do like what’s the benefit of being there...? I’d rather just stay in my actual home that I have purpose built for me to be comfy in 😂

Reactions: 37
(maybe I’m just strange in this) but I really don’t understand why someone would go to a hotel in their own city, unless there was something special about it like it was a spa or smth?? I don’t get it don’t you just do all the stuff you’d normally do like what’s the benefit of being there...? I’d rather just stay in my actual home that I have purpose built for me to be comfy in 😂
I agree. The only staycations I think make sense are like glamping situations, or those air bnb’s in the countryside with outdoor hot tubs. Which I also would have no problem with her doing because they’re actually isolated!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The problem with Helen going out so much is that she's promoting this as the way to live life during the pandemic.
THIS.

@Lunamoon22 i didn’t mean to cut out the whole post because everything you said was absolutely correct but this opening sentence is so important. Her viewers are watching and thinking ‘oh Helen’s doing it so I must be able to!’

We should be acting as if we’ve all got the virus right now. If you keep that mindset, it makes you stay away from people. Stay strong everyone, we can do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s like how they say the motorway speed limit is the LIMIT not a target. Even though they have set out rules of what you are allowed to do in tier 2, they aren’t encouraging you to do all of them repeatedly. The main rule is still STAY HOME.

why does she have such a problem with rules and authority?? She’s also tit at driving so follows suit. Cretin.

Ugh god she's such a waster.
I took the time to leave her a comment on her latest vlog. I said exactly what I think. Didn't even proof read, helga style 🤘
After all she does exactly what she wants soooo...

Reactions: 19
Yesssssssss! Girls I handed over my Christmas presents to my parents last weekend and even though we were outside and masked up and distanced, I felt like a criminal because the advice was to stay home! BUT I think we all need to remember that whilst we are limiting our trips to the shops, cancelling gym memberships, not seeing our friends and feeling guilty going to grab a takeaway coffee, Helen isn't. It doesn't even occur to her to examine the way she acts during a pandemic or to think 'is this really necessary?' because Helen doesn't think. She lives a life that actively discourages it. Buy buy buy flaunt flaunt flaunt go out go out go out don't think buy buy buy.

Reactions: 26
Point Blur_Dec232020_081704.jpg

It's ok, she's going for a ReLaXiNg TiMe GuYs!!!!!

Poor thing deserves it after all the sub par effort she went through vlogging all her beauty treatments, brunches, lunches and dinners out, gym visits, seeing friends and family and all those shopping trips. Soooo exhausted she needs a relaxing break.

Its all within her tier, county and guidelines - after all it was only 5 days ago since she claimed how she was sooooooo confused about the guidelines and tier rules after swanning off to London to get her hair done, but that's not her fault - nobody told her and everyone's confused! But it's ok this time because she wants a relaxing time and that's definitely written in as part of the guidelines. She's EnTiTlEd to go on a non essential trip for a relaxing time.👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
View attachment 357353

It's ok, she's going for a ReLaXiNg TiMe GuYs!!!!!

Poor thing deserves it after all the sub par effort she went through vlogging all her beauty treatments, brunches, lunches and dinners out, gym visits, seeing friends and family and all those shopping trips. Soooo exhausted she needs a relaxing break.

Its all within her tier, county and guidelines - after all it was only 5 days ago since she claimed how she was sooooooo confused about the guidelines and tier rules, but it's ok because she wants a relaxing time and that's definitely written in as part of the guidelines. She's EnTiTlEd to go on a non essential trip for a relaxing time.👍🏻
Didn’t she say on another comment that it was only 2 minutes down the road.. now half hour?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Does she not see that she's missing the entire point? Again I will say just because you can doesn't mean you should! Honestly it's the people that are doing the least that feel the most guilty but this selfish lump is doing everything under the sun and not even thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why can't she just stay at home.

Seriously. Why the hotel. Waste of money and pointless . She hates staying at home doesn't she. She hates confronting the reality of things, that's why she has to consume everything to feel whole. FIWL clearly isn't good enough. They could of just stayed home, cooked a gusto and been done with it.
This is why I fear we will be in this lockdown for half of next year. People are struggling with the concept that this virus is actually real.

*sigh* I really miss going to gigs and the theatre... I miss going to Berlin and having a cheeky beer. But it's not my identity, its things I like to do. Helga depends too much on outside influences to make her happy... Its a sobering thought really,
It's not just Helga though.. It seems like a lot of her friends have a similar mindset.

• Heart
This is why I fear we will be in this lockdown for half of next year. People are struggling with the concept that this virus is actually real.
EXACTLY this. A large proportion of the nation are going to be hit extremely hard mentally after the distraction of Christmas has been and gone and we begin a new year in lockdown. People will see that, actually, the pandemic wasn't limited to 2020, there's no "Phew, thank god that year is over!" and drawing a line under it because this is reality now. I truly hope people start taking personal responsibility for their actions, but knowing there are people like Helen running around having a fantastic time going on hotel trips, to multiple beauty treatments and shopping whilst guzzling coffee and doughnuts I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Reactions: 25
I’ve just replied to that (and a couple of other comments by idiots defending her). If someone has a minute to go and see if they can see it and then we’ll know if I‘m blocked or not 😂.
1608717814743.png

I see this

1608717879128.png

'Cranky people' ahha okay.... I'll gladly be cranky :(

Reactions: 26
Relaxing time, the duck Helen.

How stressful was it to receive hampers after hampers of food, nail treatments, hair treatments, parties with your friends. I've been feeling ridiculously insecure lately because my brows have outgrown and I'm not having anyone touch my face, though my tier we are allowed. Working from home I've just been in my pj's most days and feel grim. I'd love a weekend away of luxury but during the apocalypse seems a little unthought of don't you think.

Assuming it's an ad or gifted stay it's a further kick in the teeth. These staff would be worrying about their jobs while she's fannying about with her free tit.

• Heart
Me, twitching, writing comments just for them not to show up because I’m blocked/banned/something.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just need to vent - had my last work call before Christmas and I feel so deflated after hearing what everyone’s doing this Christmas especially since we’re all in Norfolk with Helen. I’m also the only person in my immediate team not seeing anyone except my partner

one co worker - his mum and grandparents are currently at a holiday cottage half hour awayand him and his dad are joining them Christmas Eve to Boxing Day (but reading the YouTube screenshot above apparently this is allowed in tier 2??)
- he has a policeman friend who has admitted they’re no longer following covid rules, so for example if they see a group of 8 people they’ll ask 2 of them to socially distance from the rest because apparently they can’t prove if they’re not from the same household etc BUT my policeman friend from Suffolk said they’re really strictly following guidelines and will make people show ID with addresses on etc
- one of his friends was on the train out of London as soon as the gov announced tier 4

my manager has friends in London who are upset as they tried to get the train home the same day as tier 4 announcement but weren’t able to and now rheir presents are all in Norfolk but they’re stuck in London. Manager was asking if it’s illegal to travel out of tier 4, will anyone stop them and ask them where they’re going and how easy would it be for them to lie and say they live/work in Norfolk clearly seeing if it’s doable

it’s sad, I’m sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why can't she just stay at home.

Seriously. Why the hotel. Waste of money and pointless . She hates staying at home doesn't she. She hates confronting the reality of things, that's why she has to consume everything to feel whole. FIWL clearly isn't good enough. They could of just stayed home, cooked a gusto and been done with it.

*sigh* I really miss going to gigs and the theatre... I miss going to Berlin and having a cheeky beer. But it's not my identity, its things I like to do. Helga depends too much on outside influences to make her happy... Its a sobering thought really,
It's not just Helga though.. It seems like a lot of her friends have a similar mindset.
My birthday was late November. My boyfriend dropped by my house with presents and we sat on my driveway in two camping chairs with a cup of tea and got a takeaway lunch from my local bakery. And it was lovely. Because all I cared about was being with him. I feel like Helen is going so OTT for Phil's birthday, dropping loads of money etc to distract herself from the fact that there is zero chemistry there. Like you said, they could've just had a nice night in with a takeaway or something. I think Phil would probably rather do that, watch a film and then play COD with his mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.