Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210105-193431_compress53.jpg

Screenshot_20210105-193449.png

She's officially back "working" now, and still hasn't figured out how to take pictures by herself. What a dick for making Fil spend his lunch break snapping a bunch of photos. 🙄

"Oooh Fil! Whilst you're home from a long morning at work take ma pic for IG. Ugh Fil you caught my gunt in that one take it again.... ugh Fil the lighting is tit in that one do it again. Fil look wot you fink of dis one? Fil I'm blinkin in this one ugh!!! Fil do I look fin in dis one? Look Fil, look! Ugh Fil, you need to do better and take more, I urgently need to approve them for my crappy ig content. Wot you mean you need to get back to work? I need you to take more of these crappy pics for MY work. Ugh I do sooooo much for you Fil. Fil...gizza bite of your sandwich I'm starvinggggg after all my hard work of standin for 5 minutes"

Screenshot_20210105-194620_compress71.jpg

"Fil, I'm well feeling myself. What a good, worth while job I've dun today"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 373576
View attachment 373575

She's officially back "working" now, and still hasn't figured out how to take pictures by herself. What a dick for making Fil spend his lunch break snapping a bunch of photos. 🙄

"Oooh Fil! Whilst you're home from a long morning at work take ma pic for IG. Ugh Fil you caught my gunt in that one take it again.... ugh Fil the lighting is tit in that one do it again. Fil look wot you fink of dis one? Fil I'm blinkin in this one ugh!!! Fil do I look fin in dis one? Look Fil, look! Ugh Fil, you need to do better and take more, I urgently need to approve them for my crappy ig content. Wot you mean you need to get back to work? I need you to take more of these crappy pics for MY work. Ugh I do sooooo much for you Fil. Fil...gizza bite of your sandwich I'm starvinggggg after all my hard work of standin for 5 minutes"

View attachment 373598

"Fil, I'm well feeling myself. What a good, worth while job I've dun today"
How self-absorbed do you have to be to make someone do a mini photo shoot with you on their BREAK from, you know, an ACTUAL job?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine having your boyfriend take photos of you in your garden and counting it as ‘work’? Are you not embarrassed love? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry routron, I do this too! But I at least export a QuickBooks file with expenses highlighted. And don't take the piss 😂
You're forgiven 😂 You have no idea how much I appreciate the people who provide clear and highlighted documents

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine having your boyfriend take photos of you in your garden and counting it as ‘work’? Are you not embarrassed love? 😂😂
And imagine that boyfriend being someone who is literally on a real work shift, using what is likely the only hour off he’ll get until he clocks off, to take photos of you doing your ‘work’ 🤨 then proudly telling everyone you took over his break, too!? It’s not cute, it’s so embarrassing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s... a lot of filler.

As for Helen, no wonder she’s got mental health issues, her life is totally devoid of any purpose or structure. I know most influencers think that people are jealous of their amazing lives but a lot of it looks so boring.

Reactions: 15
It’s so strange to me that out of the two people in her house, she’s the one with the film degree, she’s the one who’s worked with cameras for years, and yet she’s waited for Phil to come home and take her photos? Surely the better option is to setup her own equipment and use a remote. I know he’s most likely just pressing the button for her, which is even worse, how lazy can you get???

Reactions: 23
It’s so strange to me that out of the two people in her house, she’s the one with the film degree, she’s the one who’s worked with cameras for years, and yet she’s waited for Phil to come home and take her photos? Surely the better option is to setup her own equipment and use a remote. I know he’s most likely just pressing the button for her, which is even worse, how lazy can you get???
Well if he wasn't there how could it be "candid" .. Yano like how she got grace to film everything for her this time last year & she liked how wobbly it looked

Reactions: 9
60985603-ED3C-4AC1-B646-F459278CE755.png

“Cut the cheese” 🤣🤣🤣 I think she meant “cut the mustard”. Or did she? 💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I used to love her style but my god she is such a state these days
I don’t think I’ve seen her wear one flattering outfit over the last year (probably more)

Reactions: 28
That’s... a lot of filler.

As for Helen, no wonder she’s got mental health issues, her life is totally devoid of any purpose or structure. I know most influencers think that people are jealous of their amazing lives but a lot of it looks so boring.
Honestly. I really don't think I could do their job if only for the sheer boredom of it, sitting in my house all day and not seeing anyone. I think it must be quite bad on most people's psyche to barely see anyone all the time but have to self motivate, especially someone as extroverted as Helen. Perhaps she would benefit from going to a coworking space and interacting with others in a similar situation (post covid, obviously).

On a different note, I thought I was gonna rly like her makeup tutorial on IG today but when you see it all together... I swear every look is the same.

Reactions: 20
There are so many ways you can self portrait. Maaaaan she grinds my gears.
I see these young up and coming girls and boys over on Instagram and TikTok explaining how they take all of the outfit pictures by themselves. Makes for an interesting little video. But that would be too much work for our Helen.
$20 says she's going to make a reel about this now I have mentioned it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just looks grotty. Like putting more make up on yesterday’s unwashed face grotty.

ft. Products from famous anti-masker Covid sceptic KvD 🤟🏼 Birds of a feather n all that.

Reactions: 14
She just looks grotty. Like putting more make up on yesterday’s unwashed face grotty.

ft. Products from famous anti-masker Covid sceptic KvD 🤟🏼 Birds of a feather n all that.
Hasn't KvD separated itself from Kat Von D now? Though I know Helen used the products when they still were connected to Kat and doubt Helen even knows or cares about the change in ownership.

Reactions: 17
Hasn't KvD separated itself from Kat Von D now? Though I know Helen used the products when they still were connected to Kat and doubt Helen even knows or cares about the change in ownership.
so they have! I hadn’t realised. Lol at them renaming the brand but using the same acronym as her name. 🥴

Reactions: 8
Their products aren't even that good for the price. I bought them pre-problematic/anti vax drama and the liquid lipstick was really drying and came off super easily, the foundation was cakey and stuck to any dry skin and the liquid liner dried out really quick too.
I'd use them if I was gifted them like Helen is though!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.