Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m certain she could’ve comfortably donated a third of the cost of that surgery AT LEAST. Asking her followers who are going through enough tit at the moment is a bit pathetic.

Reactions: 25
Just caught up and thought, GREAT maybe Helen will finally address her alcoholism. Then saw @Lunamoon22 's post.

Sigh.

I think sadly this might be all for show.

At least it confirms what we've been saying for years. Helen distracts herself with stuff. Unfortunately for everyone around her, she couldn't sacrifice holidays and parties and constant stuff in the middle of a global pandemic that has killed thousands.

So unless the realisation she has in therapy is 'I really AM a selfish hole' then I don't know that there's much help for her to be honest 🤷

Reactions: 24
I’m certain she could’ve comfortably donated a third of the cost of that surgery AT LEAST. Asking her followers who are going through enough tit at the moment is a bit pathetic.
assuming she’s one of the anonymous donators she only gave £50 🙃

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If I was Helen (which thank god I'm not) and if these were really 'good friends' like she says they are, I'd loan them the money and set up a payment plan for them to pay it back so the dog could have his operation.

She dropped at least £10k on renovations, new furniture and storage systems last year, on top of god knows how much on holidays. I know a lot of the holidays were gifted/paid for but she's not exactly strapped for cash. I do wonder if she has a lot of debt and many credit cards though

But tbh... this is the woman who didn't know what food banks or the food donation boxes in supermarkets were, didn't even consider gifting on her sainsburys hamper until people asked her about it, didn't want to do a giveaway on something she already owned and has never once before spoken about any charitable causes she's donated to or worked with ...the list goes on

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t imagine therapy/counselling/whatever working very well for her because I can’t imagine her telling the whole truth. The first time I did therapy I was a young teenager and I was basically sitting there like “fix my life”. I wouldn’t do any of the work and I would never admit that my actions played a part in things that later caused me emotional distress. I twisted things and left out parts of stories to make it sound like I was never at fault, which is what Helen seems to do every time she’s in trouble online. No one can help you if you’re not taking accountability for your part and willing to do some hard work.

Reactions: 35
I'm happy she has decided to get help (or at least has acknowledged she needs help) but I hope she does more research on her hormone imbalance and doesn't just want a quick fix for it. It's something I'm struggling with at the moment and am trying to fix and what she either is denying or hasn't realised is that food (and alcohol) plays a HUGE role in hormone imbalances! Changing what you eat and how you eat can greatly improve hormone balances without medication and should be where everyone with this issue starts to, at least, rule out diet as a contributing factor before medication. She will need to put in a lot of effort to help sort out her issues with food and alcohol as part of solving her hormone imbalance and I wish her all the best for that as it is and will be really, really hard.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, really glad Helen has spoken out about seeking help and hope that she can fix toxic habits and behaviour patterns in 2021. Would love her to change for the better, after all we're all (mostly?) here because we once were fans and I do hope this gives her the lift that she needs.

Helen turned into a pickle? Funniest tit I've ever seen.

(For real, why did she do a photoshoot on her story purely to show she's watching a cartoon? Cool vibez babe).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up, as I don’t follow her insta anymore I didn’t see the therapy post. I’m actually so happy she’s getting herself to therapy! Hopefully she can heal from the trauma from the divorce and begin to build up her mental health.
who knows, we may see the old Helen we all loved again✨ I’m a optimist but I truly hope

Reactions: 6
If I was Helen (which thank god I'm not) and if these were really 'good friends' like she says they are, I'd loan them the money and set up a payment plan for them to pay it back so the dog could have his operation.

She dropped at least £10k on renovations, new furniture and storage systems last year, on top of god knows how much on holidays. I know a lot of the holidays were gifted/paid for but she's not exactly strapped for cash. I do wonder if she has a lot of debt and many credit cards though

But tbh... this is the woman who didn't know what food banks or the food donation boxes in supermarkets were, didn't even consider gifting on her sainsburys hamper until people asked her about it, didn't want to do a giveaway on something she already owned and has never once before spoken about any charitable causes she's donated to or worked with ...the list goes on
That poor little dog, i wish she would just give them the loan (but be prepared for it not to be paid back, as well, people can be shits when money is concerned) but the sooner he has an op the better, and she can afford to help, so imo she should. She could even give them some of her po box to sell on depop or ebay to generate some extra funds. Wouldn't even have to put her hand in her pocket.

Reactions: 13
I'm late, but happy new year guys! 🎉

I wonder if Gleam had anything to do with that post addressing how she needs help 🤔Glad shes doing something about it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That poor little dog, i wish she would just give them the loan (but be prepared for it not to be paid back, as well, people can be shits when money is concerned) but the sooner he has an op the better, and she can afford to help, so imo she should. She could even give them some of her po box to sell on depop or ebay to generate some extra funds. Wouldn't even have to put her hand in her pocket.
Was thinking about this and what I said last night - £6k is a lot to loan someone and if I had that money I'd probably only loan that amount to a sibling/relative or extremely close friend. But theres no evidence (surely she'd brag about it??) that she's donated more than £50.
Thats a great idea to raise money through her PO box! Her decluttering vid she did at the beginning of lockdown shows the sheer amount of stuff she gets given, she could raise a decent amount to put towards the op. It's not like she uses that stuff anyway!

Reactions: 11
100% she could depop stuff and say all proceeds will go to my friend's dog

Reactions: 17
Was thinking about this and what I said last night - £6k is a lot to loan someone and if I had that money I'd probably only loan that amount to a sibling/relative or extremely close friend. But theres no evidence (surely she'd brag about it??) that she's donated more than £50.
Thats a great idea to raise money through her PO box! Her decluttering vid she did at the beginning of lockdown shows the sheer amount of stuff she gets given, she could raise a decent amount to put towards the op. It's not like she uses that stuff anyway!
One of her Dyson hairdryers would raise a good starting point.

Reactions: 10
One of her Dyson hairdryers would raise a good starting point.
But guyyyyssss she'd feel weird about selling something that Dyson truly wished her to have!!!

Dyson really care about Helen keeping and cherishing her hair styling tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I dread to think how cluttered her wardrobe is with stuff she's only wore once that could be sold on or better yet, donated.
Soph does nails/soph does life, is always donating items from her pr packaging to woman's shelters

Screenshot_20210103-214739.png

5,000 likes and 7 comments in 3 hours... Yikes. (And 2 of those comments were from family members 😬)

Screenshot_20210103-214755.png

Screenshot_20210103-214810.png

Screenshot_20210103-214820.png

Screenshot_20210103-215156~2.png

That belted gunt 🙈 Size 14? Sure Jan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I forgot that her mum’s birthday with the boat was last year. 2020 really was a blur.

Reactions: 8
I forgot that her mum’s birthday with the boat was last year. 2020 really was a blur.
And SAVAGE totally ruined Helga's birthday boat ride by HATING every minute of it and spent the WHOLE HOUR being a TOTAL WET BLANKET 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.