Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree traveling between tiers is unacceptable in most cases, I believe those with exceptional circumstances can't be held for the incompetency of the nations leaders (but that's a whole other conversation, looks for a Bojo thread)

Reactions: 9
Thank you @tsuyu . So it looks like I’m not completely blocked then :unsure: . Must try harder.

This is also me. Her head fans defending her are pissing me off nearly as much as she is.
Don't these people understand that yes, you can stay in a hotel, but only if you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO?

PSA: Birthdays aren't essential.

Christ I hope Helen spends her 30th in full lockdown for this bollocks.

Reactions: 32
Absolutely do not mean Helen at all, I mean those who have family a town over and can't see.

Reactions: 3
I just need to vent - had my last work call before Christmas and I feel so deflated after hearing what everyone’s doing this Christmas especially since we’re all in Norfolk with Helen. I’m also the only person in my immediate team not seeing anyone except my partner

one co worker - his mum and grandparents are currently at a holiday cottage half hour awayand him and his dad are joining them Christmas Eve to Boxing Day (but reading the YouTube screenshot above apparently this is allowed in tier 2??)
- he has a policeman friend who has admitted they’re no longer following covid rules, so for example if they see a group of 8 people they’ll ask 2 of them to socially distance from the rest because apparently they can’t prove if they’re not from the same household etc BUT my policeman friend from Suffolk said they’re really strictly following guidelines and will make people show ID with addresses on etc
- one of his friends was on the train out of London as soon as the gov announced tier 4

my manager has friends in London who are upset as they tried to get the train home the same day as tier 4 announcement but weren’t able to and now rheir presents are all in Norfolk but they’re stuck in London. Manager was asking if it’s illegal to travel out of tier 4, will anyone stop them and ask them where they’re going and how easy would it be for them to lie and say they live/work in Norfolk clearly seeing if it’s doable

it’s sad, I’m sad
You can’t control other people’s behaviour and actions, only your own. You are doing what you think is right and that’s what matters. I know it feels like the rest of the world is doing whatever they want but it’s really not the case, most people are getting on with it, even if somewhat grudgingly! Your colleagues sound like a particularly rebellious bunch but they are not representative of the whole country. Most people I know have amended or cancelled their Christmas plans since the announcement on Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My birthday was late November. My boyfriend dropped by my house with presents and we sat on my driveway in two camping chairs with a cup of tea and got a takeaway lunch from my local bakery. And it was lovely. Because all I cared about was being with him. I feel like Helen is going so OTT for Phil's birthday, dropping loads of money etc to distract herself from the fact that there is zero chemistry there. Like you said, they could've just had a nice night in with a takeaway or something. I think Phil would probably rather do that, watch a film and then play COD with his mates.
This exactly. For my boyfriend's birthday (who moved in with me in March, same as Phil and Helen, and also due to the pandemic), we just ordered some pizza, tidied up the living room and had a night on the sofa watching Netflix. The fact that she feels the need to go to all that effort screams to me that she's not comfortable around him tbh, and after almost a year, that's worrying.

Edit: I don't mean it's worrying that she wants to go to that effort. I just mean that in the current circumstances for a birthday that isn't a "big" one, its inappropriate and blatantly defying the rules to impress Phil screams insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20201223-112619.png

Oh look another covidiot "get a job in government if you're that bothered" ...what an absolutely childish thing to say it's like saying "you don't like people dying of COVID? Get a job as a doctor then if you're that bothered"

And no, most of us will not be happy standing in a 20 person long queue to get booze, cheese and biscuits. In fact our local news is highlighting that fact, and people are buying small and local. Absolute moron.

Also, Helen is one of those people happy to queue 20 people deep, in MULTIPLE supermarkets.. sooo...

I love how people assume everywhere Helen goes is Covid secure, like of bleeping course Covid is stopped outside the door shaking it's fist yelling "let me in!"

Screenshot_20201223-112701.png

"Regardless of if she went to London when it was tier 3, picked up the new strain of virus and too it back home, and instead of isolating just in case, she spread it over multiple places because it's the season for giving. But it's the government's fault"

And of course Helen had to love that comment

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Covid secure! Yep. Great, until a holes who don’t follow the rules go stay there and infect everyone.

Reactions: 18
This is all Helens doing too, I doubt Phil gives a tit if they go away. She’s famous for dragging people to do what SHE wants to do on their birthday.

Reactions: 26
This is all Helens doing too, I doubt Phil gives a tit if they go away. She’s famous for dragging people to do what SHE wants to do on their birthday.
Maybe it's so they'd feel bad if they don't make a huge fuss on her birthday!

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 353280

I know we've talked before about her lying about her size and how it affects her audience but just seeing this comment from one of her fans made me feel so sad 🙁

What's the betting she'll say her usual advice of "body confidence!!! Just get naked in front of your friends more! Wear a FUR coat in Tesco's! Just be extra!! Be naked, look in the mirror, dance and jiggle that jelly belly!!!" 🙄
Catching up so maybe this has already been address but to be honest i don't think Helen. Is equipped to address this, it's a very sensitive issue that would require a professional and a lot of sessions. There isn't much chance of getting to see someone in the nhs for this though if the viewer was in the uk, but there are some real gems if body acceptance / positivity in insta. Hope she finds them.
Yeah it's an odd friendship. Not as odd as her relationship with Phil though, seriously cannot wrap my head around that one.
I wonder if filming Helen is a character and she's less 'extra' when the cameras off? Still zero chemistry there though. Which is sad.

Reactions: 9
Also 30 mins is NOT down the road. From where she is, that could be Southwold, thetford possibly, Cromer, Lowestoft... it’s bleeping far reaching. We’re told to stay local, in my opinion that means within a few miles of your local area (to go supermarket) what she is doing is SO UNNECESSARY

update- ok some of these places are further than 30 mins but it is Helen driving...

Reactions: 25
I can’t stand the way her and her fans keep bringing up the rules. My original comment said nothing about the actual rules. Yes they’re important but as I’ve said many times, you should be using common sense on top of that. All of these people look at the rules and see the flaws in some of the guidelines and just say, duck it! Instead of using your brain and thinking “okay, this doesn’t really make sense if we’re trying to stop the spread, so I’ll take my own initiative to do this extra step”.
It’s as if they think the new (highly contagious might I add) strain just appeared the day London went into tier 4. If they don’t understand that it has to have been there for at least a few days, meaning it was there when Helen was there, I don’t think there’s any hope for them.

Reactions: 20
Other than all the rule breaking, what's really pissed me off is how little her content has changed. She could've used lockdown to actually do something. Learn a new skill, make a DIY christmas gifts video with things that don't cost too much, fun things to do at home, a real video about how she's coping and where you can get help, local norwich shop tour, how to cut your own hair at home etc.
That last bit :ROFLMAO: she might have been better off hair wise doing this as her hair looks terrible! Cannot wrap my jead arpind that costing over £100, obv she didn't pay herself, and the extensions too, around £400 for volume or nearly £700 for the length.

What......???

She should definitely be reported for going from 2 to 3 for a silly non essential haircut. Thay isn't work, no matter how she tries to spin it. Now the SE and london are level 4. She would still be going for whatever frivolous reason, say visiting her favourite juice bar if she could get away with it, even though that green tropicana is supposed to be 'the one'.

She is just convinced she cant get 'the rona' and if she does it's the sniffles. People are dumb. We would never have survived ebola here thanks to the large percentage of thr population who think like helen.

Reactions: 17
I think this too, but then he should be telling her "thanks, but no thanks".

I know we only see what he's like through HELGAVISION, but I have a feeling he's just as bad as her, I mean he nips to the shop every other bleeping day because she needs feeding.

The whole point of them getting Gusto was that she wouldn't have to go food shopping as much, but BOTH of them are off out to various food shops numerous times during her vlogs. And if they're not shopping for food, theyre going out some place to dine with various mates 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'd also feel like a massive bleep for going to a bloody trip away while some friends of mine have no choice but to have a Christmas alone. There she is off on a non essentialtrip. Some of my best memories with my ex (lol what a sentence) were when we stayed in two of us, lots of cheese meats wine and games.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.