Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Stupidest purchase of 2020.

• Ronnie’s birthday ball gown and large Peter Rabbit birthday cake for 6 people.

Votes: 424 24.1%
  • Tamagotchi.

Votes: 237 13.5%
  • Matching monogrammed back packs for Ron & the dog.

Votes: 300 17.1%
  • Lead to go on the pram for walking chicken dipper.

Votes: 28 1.6%
  • RonRon's age inappropriate toys - kitchen, wooden bonfire and all the others.

Votes: 43 2.4%
  • Grave yard/bus stop/weatherspoons pub garden seating.

Votes: 127 7.2%
  • The whole perrgooaaallaaarrr and flowers ensemble.

Votes: 197 11.2%
  • Fishhhhh.

Votes: 106 6.0%
  • Polly the trolley.

Votes: 695 39.5%
  • Beach hut.

Votes: 67 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Rubyronron
- Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest.

Not sure when she is returning so I have done the 2020 end of the year poll.
Suggested by @Frunicorn
Couldn't fit them all in, so I have made an executive decision for the choices, culled some and joined some together.

Red is cleaning
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up (297)
Rest of Christmas Eve.

Ron screaming at the mince pie song – no, more like at you, Sopha.
Pj’s out for tonight. Another set!! – where’s the Xmas Eve box ones?
Montage of the Elf’s visit.
The table is set. Doesn’t mean she’ll be sat on it though, more like she'll be at Ma's for the festive period.
Carrot, pie and milk out for Santa.
Matching PJs on. Inch looks adorable. lol.
Teepee out and bed at 8pm. Time for a deep rest and she'll be back after the holidays, but no indication of when!!!
Christmas Day.
Not a sausage.
Boxing Day.
Not a dicky bird.
Sunday.
Where IS she?
And
Sopha doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Weekly catch up <YAWN>
Sunday.

Tears. Wrapping the ‘kids’ presents. Message. Goodnight.
Monday.
WAC again. Bed tidied. Elf begging. Xmas tortilla. Cleaned out a few cupboards.
Tuesday.
Elf and zzz back. Oven cleaned. Day 22 of Sky #ad. Sippy cup instructions. 2 man team. Cleaned ensuite. Had a bath.
Wednesday.
Elf. ZZZZ. Postie Advent. Off out. Cleaning and dusting, lazy afternoon, tea. Piccie and piccies then teary vid. Xmas tree pics up. Snow Alex Bglobe
Christmas Eve.
WAC. Elf has gone. Zzzz. Brekkie. Advent last day, yay. Ron feeding Henry. Bedding off. Box. Scream. PJ’s. Montage of Elf. The table is set. Carrot out. Going to bed early.
Christmas Day.
Boxing Day.
Sunday.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My favourite moments were when she was sitting on the loo complaining she couldn’t even have a pee in peace. Totally unnecessary and way too much oversharing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
I hope if she moves she looses followers. For someone who makes out she makes penny’s being an influencer, moving will surely out her?!

Reactions: 37
Well we’re going to remember what she said on Loose Women “the reason my followers follow me is because money hasn’t changed me, I haven’t moved house I’m still the same Soph”

We will see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I’m calling a pre record coming up. That will show she’s moved all her ‘Kids’ presents to the garage, off the landing and the boxes in her bedroom, for when she can see them next, as she couldn’t leave them on the landing as little Ronaldo was trying to open them and falling over them in the bedroom. When In reality these last few days she’s been handing them all out.
Then when she’s out of teir 4 it will just be guyzzzzzzz left the kids presents on their doorsteps today. With a pic. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
All,

Gentle reminder to hit report, don't ignore the post or like it, if a nobody account desperate for attention is posted here. They're almost certainly just as bad as the Hinch and wishes they were insta famous. Don't fall for them.

We don't want to have to warn of ban anyone, but it's for everyone's sake that people aren't tricked by them.

Thanks!

Reactions: 61
Sorry don’t know how to quote across threads hence the screenshot

Can you imagine renting that place and every morning having Sopha, Inch and the two man team turning up to film the morning montage? Hope she clears up the spilt dog food before she leaves.

The tenant will be wondering why the postman doesn’t turn up everyday.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh my god guyzzz I cannot decide on this poll they were all equally as stupid as the last!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry don’t know how to quote across threads hence the screenshot

Can you imagine renting that place and every morning having Sopha, Inch and the two man team turning up to film the morning montage? Hope she clears up the spilt dog food before she leaves.

The tenant will be wondering why the postman doesn’t turn up everyday.
“Why have you painted MY KITCHEN blue?! I don’t care if you pay me £1200 rent a month! ITS MY HOUSE YOURE TROLLING ME. IM CALLING THE POLICE!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Guyzzzzz. Here’s my prediction for when she’s back!

Well my hinchers!! Jamie surprised me wiv a new house for chrissmuss. I know I said I’d never move but I couldn’t say no it was a present from Jamie bless em. My new house isn’t in tier 4 and it’s big enough for mum dad my sister and niece all to move in with us so we got to have the best chrissmuss ever guys. Nothing stops us hinchCliffes. & guys there’s someink really special I need to share wiv you all. You’re not gonna believe it, but Jamie and I are renewing our wedding vows. We’re gonna have a massive wedding and we’re so excited. We can’t wait for little Ron to be part of our day. My best mate Stacey is also getting married this year but this is something we’ve wanted to do for a really long time guys so I hopw
She understands if I can’t be bridesmaid it’s cause I’m the bride at my own wedding again.
Hope u are all good guys love yas! Missed yas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 217
Why thank you for voting for my thread title.
I've not been a tattler for long, but already know that you are a great bunch of caring, friendly and supportive people who make me laugh, and we all need a bit of that right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
The strangest part of the birthday ball gown was the fact she made such a bleeping meal out of that party, sharing every last detail, even posting pictures of herself on the floor with the gown splayed out around her like a frigging bride. But would she admit where the frock in question was from? Would she heck. I think the extent to which she’s copied and mimicked by her fans gets to her a bit so she has to make sure she elevates herself over them every once in a while.

Reactions: 60
Remember when she ‘forgot’ she had builders in and she walked out of the bathroom in just her towel?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
This doesn’t just apply to shoes, this sums up everything in Hinch’s house including that bloody postbox and nutcracker 🥴😂
5E03AB31-C10B-445C-AD30-3305341A3153.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I miss Polly.
Hope she's OK wherever she may be. Maybe she has the tamgotchi for company or that thing on wheels she bought for scooting round doing the gardening which she never used.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wish she would fall out with a close neighbour so they would spill the Goss on what goes on. Reckon she has a gag order on them? Haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wish she would fall out with a close neighbour so they would spill the Goss on what goes on. Reckon she has a gag order on them? Haha.
Maybe she is paying them like a grand every month so they don’t spill the beans and as long as they stay silent, the money keeps coming in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.