Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been looking through her recipe highlights and wish I hadn't, feeling queasy now. Its the same old ingredients - eggs, tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese, ham oh and of course TuMeric. The amount of sugar is frightening enough with the choc/pastry shite but this in chicken, unbelievable.
Hopefully she has been using her "deep rest" to think of some new recipes to serve.

View attachment 364588View attachment 364590View attachment 364591
You’re brave, @Pepsi I think you should be nominated for a Tattle Bravery Award. Nobody else has been brave enough to face the recipe highlights 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s still on Instagram. She just liked one of her sheep’s post. So I imagine she lying on the sofa flitting between Instagram and tattle. I bet she’s never been so up to date on threads. That’s basically what this deep rest is for.
That’s what I’ve said, she’s lounging in her stained lounge wear, cooking up content and reading her making her own Hinch list from ideas from us tattlers! Hinch, if you’re reading this...👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.