Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe that a nurse working shifts, in a pandemic, took the time to go to that able bodied twats house during her time off to offer to do her shopping. I barely have time to do my own bloody shopping.
I think that “nurse” is a figment of her imagination and probably materialised during the bunny eared Coke fuelled melt down.....
Well she did say she hears voices..also explains the old dears she supposedly overheard an aisle over talking about her 🙄

Like the two old ladies talking about her in the co-op 🤥🤥🤥
You beat me to it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I miss Polly.
Hope she's OK wherever she may be. Maybe she has the tamgotchi for company or that thing on wheels she bought for scooting round doing the gardening which she never used.
Run off with Keith the leaf so she's in good company lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So loads online today advertising the new pink stuff toilet cleaner. Saw this on their page. Yet another company acknowledging her screw ups even though she just does a delete and forget about it...thing is Sopha we don't forget!!

Screenshot_20201227-201544_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Or the woman that slipped her a note in Costa. And wasn’t there some other crazed fan who sent her a Christmas card to her home? She was all chuffed about it but I’d be bricking it if someone random knew my address. The thing about her lies are that they are too elaborate.
I remember the card someone sent to her house! And someone here put the writing in it next to the writing on her hinch lists and it was the same 😂🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Whoever did the poll missed off the postbox for the ‘village kids’ to post their Santa letters 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whilst we are reminiscing do you remember that nurse that apparently posted a note through everyone’s door saying she would do their shopping for them. Yet there is hinch and inch at home doing duck all and not one of them offered to do anyone’s shopping.
Yes 😂. The nurse that had nothing better to do then collect money, sort out change, shop for able people, then deliver ... to an entire street. NHS staff clearly not working long hours in Maldon.

I personally loved the “louder, louder, I can’t hear ya!” comment from Onslow whilst Hinch was wrapped in a grim pink fart blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg tattlers. I will never forget the birthday live. It was comedy gold. Soph dressed in a wedding dress and bunny ears, screaching “I promised Ronnie today that momma would do a live sweetheart’ - I think her manager told her off after and put her in media training 🤣
Ah the excellent 1 day media training that resulted in the This Morning “I’m thank you” & being totally unable to deal with the magnificent JSP on Loose Women (I’d also like to give an honourable mention to Ruth, calling her Sophie HinchCLiffe).
She’d need years of media training to be manage any more than badly answering pre-prepared questions & her charity quiz fiasco proved that after several practice sessions she can’t even read of a cue card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There’s no way she’ll buy a new house, probably be a beg to a load of developers instead in hope of being gifted... In return for some pre recorded crying stories of her cleaning her new sink

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes 😂. The nurse that had nothing better to do then collect money, sort out change, shop for able people, then deliver ... to an entire street. NHS staff clearly not working long hours in Maldon.

I personally loved the “louder, louder, I can’t hear ya!” comment from Onslow whilst Hinch was wrapped in a grim pink fart blanket.
Tbh my lovely upstairs neighbour is a nurse and she did ask us if we needed anything when fruit, veg and TP were in super low stock because she had access to the shops at NHS hour. But then again we know her and she didn’t just walk around the neighbourhood asking everyone if they need anything from the shops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so blantantly obvious she's been breaking all the restrictions since Xmas day...that's why she's not been on,but I also think she's jealous of Stacey's engagement and Stacey's overall content with her boys and little Red just being a happy cute normal little toddler....I reckon it's really getting to her over the last while and the engagement has pushed her over the edge

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There’s no way she’ll buy a new house, probably be a beg to a load of developers instead in hope of being gifted... In return for some pre recorded crying stories of her cleaning her new sink
My moneys on a loft conversion or some other form of ridiculous extension somewhere else. Where's all the tat in the loft to go if she has one of those though... 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FaceTime with my friend earlier
Sopha ron and ma were spotted in b&m earlier today 🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 143
Deep rest absolutely cracks me up! Especially when someone commented about filling the playhouse with hay and hibernating 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.