Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is despicable. Words cannot express how utterly disgusted I am with the entitled attitude and complete disregard of other people.

it is selfish idiots like her that are causing this to spike again and put us all in this situation.

My mum was in the highest possible risk category , my children and I have respected the rules and have barely seen her since then . All she wanted was a hug and some company but we couldn’t do it and she was facing the prospect of spending Christmas alone. But if we could get through this next year we would all be here and make up for it . She died last weekend from something non Covid related but loneliness and sadness has played a part I’m sure. I’ve missed the last nine months because I abided by the rules and I’ll never get a chance to make up for it .

And she can duck off with her I’m not ready for Christmas comments which are clearly a pile of shite. I’m not ready for Christmas either as I’m a full time working , single mum with two kids and I’m trying to arrange a funeral at the same time as Christmas.

disgusting selfish selfish idiotic woman
Im so sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she’s so upset because she can’t have ol Ma and Pa, the cling on niece and her sis etc around for Christmas din dins blah blah..well you can still walk round and see the old bag seeing as you only live around the corner from her and still FaceTime them all etc think yourself lucky you don’t have to visit a cold cemetery to see your mom and dad at Christmas like me an many others do....up yours Grinchy🖕🏻
couldn’t have said it better myself!! This is my 7th Christmas without my mum. She never got to meet any of her grandchildren and that’s something that breaks my heart everyday. Hinch wouldn’t know the reality of what life’s like when you aren’t a millionaire money grabbing witch. I wish and I’m sure many others also wish I could FaceTime my mum even for 5 seconds. Even a telephone call. That’s the reality for a lot of people at Christmas and every other day of the year. Hinch breaks the rules, stops and nothing and then claims to be so upset because she can’t see her family in person. You see and speak to them every day in life instead of crying count your blessings 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why doesn't she do something with Ronnie that he might be interested in? Play with him? Get on the floor and encourage him to play with his toys? Take him for a walk in the sunshine. Leave the wrapping until the evening when he is in bed! Why doesn't she understand that you are meant to stimulate and engage your child in their interests, not just fit them in around your life ffs!

I am a very upset and bitter Tier 4 bastard so excuse my rage but what is actually wrong with her. The poor child is bored shitless!!!!
The child seems to be stuck in the house all the time unless its to go see a field or a trip to some household store. Get him out in the fresh leave him be a child. He is bored to tears and so is the dog.

Reactions: 18
Hang on only the other day she said she wasn’t prepared for Christmas?! Now she has the kids Christmas present and wrapping paper! I suppose she could have gone shopping yesterday and would explain her being off her phone?! But she also woke up with a heavy feeling in her chest so couldn’t possibly go out shopping?! She’s so full of tit. I’ve said it before maybe she could put good use to her Hinch list book and start making notes of her lies she’s told 🤥🤥

Reactions: 37
Sooo she’s wrapping the kids presents for when she can see them bullshit!!! My guess is she’ll have a day off tomorrow and exchange presents then!!! Also you selfish cow wrap presents when Ron is in bed and just play with him!!!

Reactions: 27
Sending love to everyone. Feel very sad today. I love Christmas but can’t be bothered. If I didn’t have kids I think I’d be putting the tree down and ignoring it all
Keep your chin up, next year can only get better. Enjoy Christmas with your little ones and fingers crossed we’re all in a different situation next year 🤞🏼❤

Reactions: 9
Oh bless him, it looked like he was considering building a ramp out of the ribbon reels and paper, and could have done it with some encouragement. She could have gathered up his Peppa Pig characters and had them slide down it.

Or it looks like a nice dry day, take him outside to play in his wonky playhouse that apparently he can’t get enough of.

Wrapping gifts for your friends can wait!!

Reactions: 22
I feel really low about all this for entirely selfish reasons. I have presents under the tree. We have secure jobs. I will not suffer.

My husband doesn’t really “get” Christmas. He is now thrilled that he doesn’t need to get dressed for the entire festive period or see anyone. He will probably spend the entire time on his computer 3D printing more Warhammer crap (because he doesn’t have a 15ft by 9ft shed full of it already or anything).

I asked him yesterday if he would sit with me while I watch my festive films etc that I would normally share with my family. His response was “*sigh* if I have to”.

Honestly, if I didn’t have my four month old I don’t think I could get through this. And now I’m going to have to go into a supermarket, which will be absolute Covid hell, because I only have enough food up until Christmas Eve because we were going to be away from 24-27th at his parents and then at mine.

I know deep down that it’s the correct move from the government, but I really wished they’d just treated Christmas with the same callous regard they did Eid, Diwali and Hannukah so that I wouldn’t have got my hopes up of seeing my family and refilling my supply of pep.
I’d watch your festive films with you ❤ I’m feeling a lot of sadness today in this thread. I hope everyone effected by tier 4 can have the best Christmas possible 🤞🏼 I know it’s not what’s under the tree it’s who’s around it, but if anyone needs a virtual pick me up or just a friend I’m here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Me too! The only Christmassy thing we had booked for the kids was tomorrow to see Santa and that’s bleeping cancelled. I know it’s no big deal
But this is the first year since they’ve been born we’ve not seen the big guy and I feel gutted for them 😞
Oh no, I'm sorry. 😣 I'd decided not to go home to my parents as I work in retail and travel a lot each day, so it's not worth the risk, but it's hit me today and honestly, I can't be bothered with any of it, particulary the food shop I need to do soon. 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The child seems to be stuck in the house all the time unless its to go see a field or a trip to some household store. Get him out in the fresh leave him be a child. He is bored to tears and so is the dog.
The complete lack of stimulation is something I would definitely pick up on in a home visit (as a social worker) the fact that there are toys for him but they are never out or available to play with. I am not for a second suggesting that he is a child at risk or a child in need of support from children services, he is not. However she needs to do more to stimulate him to encourage his development. When he eventually goes to school or nursery he will be overstimulated and won't be able to cope. She is putting her own needs above his and it's not fair on him, he didn't choose to be born. She chose to have him so needs to be a bloody parent....pisses me off so much. I am clearly in a bad mood today 😂

Reactions: 31
My bets for how she'll cover up that she will still be having her big Christmas extravaganza with Mother Gothel et al there will be once tier 4 is lifted she'll post all the pictures etc claiming they held off and that they're "recreating Christmas" in Jan or whenever it may be. She needs to take a massive duck off tablet.

Reactions: 15
She made that big who ha about homemade gifts but unless she’s put them in boxes and then wrapped them I don’t see anyone getting any of those tit homemade gifts she made 🙄

Reactions: 16
Why bother wrapping gifts if not seeing anyone? 😂 if I was her I would just write off everything and just enjoy my little family and have fun at home!!

Reactions: 16
She’s acting like we will be out of this on the 1st of Jan and then she can have a little jaunt to friends and family handing out presents like nothing has happened. Chances are we will be heading into another national lockdown until around feb and social distancing and stuff will still be in place to around the summer months. Some guy was saying on the news we can expect to be wearing mask until around autumn next year 😷😩 She’s literally doesn’t have a clue.

She literally panics every time Ronnie makes a noise. You can hear it in her voice. He’s gonna be one of those kids who shouts at her in public and she will literally be bowing down to him giving him whatever he wants.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.