Mrs Hinch #295 On the 11th day of Xmas, Hinch gave to me, no content yet more footage of Little Ronnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 9 month old baby has those cups. The instructions clearly state how to clean them. I didn't even look at the instructions and could figure out that it comes apart. All her followers are thick.
Same! It’s quite worrying isn’t it!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s really trying to wind us all up with that latest story of Ron’s head in the dogs face.....But she obviously doesn’t read here. 🙄

That dog absolutely hates that kid 😂
The dogs licking his lips!! Clear sign of discomfort and dislike.

Reactions: 19
Confession... when my kids were Ronnie’s age we got them nothing for Christmas as we were always broke. Babies don’t know it’s Christmas, and they got loads of bits and bobs from family. Please don’t think you have to compete with the Hinch family after seeing the piles of stuff. Babies don’t remember, save up for the things they will remember forever later on, like their first bike without stabilisers.

(and thoughts and prayers for anyone with a teenager begging for a PlayStation 5, my girls are more into bath bombs. They just got some in Toys R Us here and they are selling them for nearly a thousand quid!)
Here here. My kids are 2 and 3 months. The two year old has 2 presents to open and the 3 month old nothing. Neither of them will remember this Christmas and they already have everything they need. To me part of Christmas is them understanding about Santa, which they don't yet. Might as well save our money. Call me mean Mommy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've got one of those paralytic cleaning ovens - and to be fair, they do make a hell of a stink when you clean them: nearly gassed the cat last time, so I just clean it as a normal one. But I'd NEVER do it just before Christmas - her turkey is going to taste of chemicals. Freebie tip Soph - and feel free to steal it (although you haven't read Tattle since 1066) put a cut up lemon in a Pyrex bowl and bung it on High for half an hour. You're welcome.
I might try that! I’ve got a similar oven to her! Would
Of liked to see her take the side things off, I’m scared take them off lol

Reactions: 4
Seen as she's our puppet and is doing everything that's said on here, I will mention it again - I want to see the paint by numbers!!

Surely it's finished by now!!

Ps you guys move too fast! I've missed a thread and a half because I can't keep up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where was his sippy cup yesterday? Love the fact that everyone said he should be drinking from one instead of a bottle with teat and today he's drinking from sippy cup.
Hi Soph 👋
She makes it so obvious that she's been reading here doesn't she 😂

Alright there Soph?!👋

Reactions: 14
Why old footage of Ron and hen ffs Hinch were not all bleeping idiots you can black and white it but we can clearly see it’s day light 😂 ffs does she not realise how black and white filter works!!!!!!

That sky 😂 even if it was the morning she’s lucky it’s day light her mornings are different from mine! Pitch black here lol
Also where is the Christmas tree? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You have to admire hinch sometimes. She’s blowing smoke up her hincers arses so they don’t see the sneaky advertising she’s doing for her own book even with a convenient swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why old footage of Ron and hen ffs Hinch were not all bleeping idiots you can black and white it but we can clearly see it’s day light 😂 ffs does she not realise how black and white filter works!!!!!!

That sky 😂 even if it was the morning she’s lucky it’s day light her mornings are different from mine! Pitch black here lol
There’s no Xmas tree up either....... 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve never seen a dog so pissed around a kid, he just wants to sleep but instead he’s got a kid poking him and a mad witch screaming “mummmmaazzz two man teams handsnomes mannnnz!!!”

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My 9 month old baby has those cups. The instructions clearly state how to clean them. I didn't even look at the instructions and could figure out that it comes apart. All her followers are thick.
Haha the mould thing went round a couple of years ago too. My son is 4 now (still loves those bloody cups) he had one when he was about 1, mother in law saw online that they went mouldy and chucked all mine away. I was horrified. Said if you clean them properly they won’t and I had to bloody replace them!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha the mould thing went round a couple of years ago too. My son is 4 now (still loves those bloody cups) he had one when he was about 1, mother in law saw online that they went mouldy and chucked all mine away. I was horrified. Said if you clean them properly they won’t and I had to bloody replace them!!!
She’s obviously trying to claim that’s why she doesn’t use a 360 regularly with Ronnie. It’s just bollovks though cos they are the EASIEST cups out there to clean. Take them apart and whack them in the dishwasher or scrub. Really not hard is it.

Reactions: 9
Evening guyzz,

I is back lol.

See beggy is begging again - for soup and a trip to Dubai.

The cleaning sensation is a grubby fucker, how do you not know that the top of a cup come off to clean it, if the instructions are that shite then don't buy from Ebay.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.22_fd3zo3.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.