Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it annoy anyone else that she says AmazOn instead of AmazUn? I know that's how it's spelt but I've never heard anyone say it how she does!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm afraid to ask what's the first initial of the closest train station or if there is a castle near you. Cos you couldn't live in a Scary place ?

To keep on track anyone know where Mr Inch is ? Or did Ron King of the Ring knock him out too !.
A Scary place is a bit more north than me, are you near there?

Maybe Inch hasn't a toof left in his head so has gone into hiding until he can make the trip to get them sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think its more she claims to not be ready etc then show hoards of presents. Most people probably have stacks but don't feel the need to share it online for validation, especially when this year has been such a struggle for so many people. Its just sickening that she tries to rub it in people's faces given the financial struggle so many are facing. A bit of compassion or thought and mot having to show what she has goes a long way.

And with calling her a bint etc. I'm guilty of this but with her complete selfish nature its really the only way to describe someone as low and insensitive as her.
Guess the comment above that you were replying too was replying to my comment of calling her that word!! But I can't click on who they were replying to but if it was to me then..

And your reply was spot on. Its more of the fact she feels she needs to show everyone just how much she has got, when it was only last week she was claiming not to be anywhere near ready for Christmas. If she's guna lie, she needs to remember what she is saying.

I have loads of presents to give out but I don't feel the need to be showing all my followers just so I get DMs to blow smoke up my arse nor have I told people I'm not ready when I clearly am. I'd be reading the room. I for one would be seeing what other "influencers" were saying/doing. Why not take this time to talk about donating food. Her sorted food parcels out for food banks etc.
She needs to see just how lucky she is, a warm house, loving husband and a healthy child, really she should appreciate all this! Christmas is 1 day, why cancel it, why say its ruined? Celebrate it another day when times are less crappy and less chance of potentially killing a love one!!

Yes calling her a C**t is harsh and aggressive but at that moment in time I felt it was needed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guess the comment above that you were replying too was replying to my comment of calling her that word!! But I can't click on who they were replying to but if it was to me then..

And your reply was spot on. Its more of the fact she feels she needs to show everyone just how much she has got, when it was only last week she was claiming not to be anywhere near ready for Christmas. If she's guna lie, she needs to remember what she is saying.

I have loads of presents to give out but I don't feel the need to be showing all my followers just so I get DMs to blow smoke up my arse nor have I told people I'm not ready when I clearly am. I'd be reading the room. I for one would be seeing what other "influencers" were saying/doing. Why not take this time to talk about donating food. Her sorted food parcels out for food banks etc.
She needs to see just how lucky she is, a warm house, loving husband and a healthy child, really she should appreciate all this! Christmas is 1 day, why cancel it, why say its ruined? Celebrate it another day when times are less crappy and less chance of potentially killing a love one!!

Yes calling her a C**t is harsh and aggressive but at that moment in time I felt it was needed!!
Don’t need to explain yourself. I was brought up to call a spade, a spade. So if I see a bleep, I’ll be calling them it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Maybe Inch hasn't a toof left in his head so has gone into hiding until he can make the trip to get them sorted

I’m not in Ireland but used to work in Dublin loads and I’m getting a couple of your cryptic clues 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Showing your well stocked cupboard then to people that have nothing !!!, been to a food bank lately? No course you haven't Greedy Grinch !!!
She wastes so much space in those cupboards! No wonder she hasn't got room for the crockery so has to lay it all out on the table all the time. If she had a brain she'd be dangerous 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look it’s the keys to the Audi she doesn’t own. Not a great idea showing everyone where you keep your keys.

Vorsprung Durch twit

C9530935-DF93-441F-B5A8-34928D32BF0C.jpeg

F3B5DF7F-4079-4411-A06E-FC6F85AD8EC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“I’m trying to make everything Christmassy now we’re in tier 4” Ronnie don’t know the bloody difference, I’m sure he’d rather have a cheese sandwich and some Pom bears 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But wouldn’t you be making it Christmassy, regardless??

Reactions: 11

It's near me but more north..

Did she just say that she keeps opening and closing it about the cupboard under the stairs yet had the audacity to mock and try to give out to little Ron about his adventures under the stairs!

She really is stuck for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’d genuinely love it if one of her neighbours grasses her up for having the entire family over on xmas day, like I would, I’d be so sick of tit I’d just be like “hello, 999 the special police hotline, the stupid witch over the road has 25 people round on Christmas Day!!”
This is what I don’t get. She has neighbours opposite? Surely they’ve seen all the coming and going and toing and froing during the last two lockdowns? Why have none of them said anything or reported her?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.