Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to see someone's wedding ring, when they have been married for ages?!

Don't shoot me, but I thought she looked nice in the photo of her and Jamie with Speedy Gonzales and the one of her when she was bigger with the dress on..

Reactions: 19
Boo bleeping hoo. You’re not Angelina Jolie, you could disappear at the drop of a hat if you wanted to. God she is so irritating!!!!!
Also looks like she’s walking down the road just fine there. She’s acting like she’s mobbed by paparazzi wherever she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who wants to see someone's wedding ring, when they have been married for ages?!

Don't shoot me, but I thought she looked nice in the photo of her and Jamie with Speedy Gonzales and the one of her when she was bigger with the dress on..
I think she looks really nice in the maxi dress standing as “fat soph” which she isn’t even fat anyway.
she looks ill now,
In the before photos I actually think she looks like a normal happy person

Reactions: 30
Putting up that picture of Ronnie when he was first born is awful of her. Literally none of that kid’s life is private. Imagine when he’s in high school and all his mates will be able to access pictures and videos of him. No amount of money is worth your child’s dignity. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She's so anxious, not.

Not put up the one about Ron as that should be private.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_q0cw24.jpg
mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_ysohb9.jpg
mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_3lh6s4.jpg
mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_apo0da.jpg
mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_tfu405.jpg
mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_a0avr0.jpg

mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_1ars0n.jpg

Reactions: 6
Christ pulling out that before photo just to make the papers ffs. I said yesterday it won’t be long until the vein cow took part in the show off trend and send herself suggestions.

Reactions: 25
She must be having a nostalgic moment when her life was so perfect, and her house was mess free before having a baby 🙄

Reactions: 14
Boo bleeping hoo. You’re not Angelina Jolie, you could disappear at the drop of a hat if you wanted to. God she is so irritating!!!!!
She’s clearly getting MaFredaYodelLayYahoo to send these to her.
I’ve replied to it
Hopefully mine gets an answer

Reactions: 9
Journalists? Behave yourself 🤣🤣. Did you mean a mad barmy army with a box brownie?
Oh god that’s made me cry laughing. So that’s why she took off? The press? Who’d be interested in a second rate cleaner in Essex? Thought it was cos she had PND? Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh and she looked much more in proportion back then because of her height not fat at all just not stick thin and looking unwell.

Reactions: 21
I think she looks really nice in the maxi dress standing as “fat soph” which she isn’t even fat anyway.
she looks ill now,
In the before photos I actually think she looks like a normal happy person
Yep, I would be happy to be like her then..it's not fat at all..Although everyone does have different perceptions of themselves..

Reactions: 11
Just duck off with your lies about going to Suffolk to escape the paps. You went to Suffolk while your poorly designed extension was being built.

You could have your old life back in a heartbeat BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO

And let’s say you were unhappy at losing your old life, why the hell would you pimp your son to the gram so he can be unhappy too? It’s a parent’s instinct to protect not profit. You really are a selfish bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s so sneaky! Was that before photo in her memwaaaaa? The one where she reveals so much...

Coz I am guessing NO?

Reactions: 13
she is such a lying bastard, no way she bought those shp2onges or whatever they are called. They are being #gifted to z listers including Mario, as well as she has been gifted them before back when they weren't on the radar. I remember her bragging about how many people bought them after she put them on her stooriez guys. FML.
That’s what I thought... MARIO definitely got gifted some and there’s no way shes dedicated so much time to showing them unless it’s an add or a beg!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.