Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say I hope all you Tattle bastards have a Merry Christmas and are able to have the best day you can in the crap circumstances (hey Tier 4) You have kept me in fits of laughter through lockdown and while living my best furlough life!
I told work I’m pregnant and now they’ve summoned me back to do some work in Jan, apparently staying on furlough until end of April then pissing off on maternity leave in May is frowned upon 😂😂
Merry Christmas 🎄 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Omg that scream! She’s like literally scared of him making a noise. And like most of you have mentioned - where are his toys? Either play with him or leave his toys out for him to explore. I’ve never seen a home so devoid of fun, yet there is a child and dog who live there 😔 Ron looks bored out of his tiny mind! We are prepping food for tomorrow, and I’ve just taken both my kids and dog for a walk - it’s cold,but did us the world of good to get some fresh air. She should try it sometime.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Another day, another ghastly baby outfit for poor Rondonscreamalong.
Would anyone like to see him in a pair of jeans and a checked shirt?
God yes, I would love to see him in some jeans and a shirt instead of all the bleeping chavvy tit with his name on!
Sopha, let your beautiful boy be a normal toddler and wear something decent for a change. All this gifted crap makes him look like a big oversized baby.

Reactions: 30
I’ve just realised she takes the big cushions off of the arm chair every morning to film her silly little “Postman” routine. Then they’re back on for the afternoon. I mean could you be bothered?

Reactions: 46
Bless Ronnie 🤦🏼‍♀️ he looks more and more sullen / bored with every story his mumma posts 😬 he really needs to go to nursery (once it's safe to do so) to see that the world can be a bright ,colourful ,stimulating place and that he can have other playmates that aren't of the dog variety 🙄

Reactions: 41
Who has been chopping at that chaps hair. Probably wouldn’t sit still long enough to get it cut properly ... given the fact that she can’t even get him dressed with out a riot it appears
I bet it's Sophie who has been chopping at his hair, she is a hairdresser after all 😂😂😂😂 or so she says 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh please Sopha treat us to a family pic of you all in your pjs! It’ll make my Christmas sewing Jamie wedged into his festive pjs. Awkward smile on his face whilst he’s trying to hold his stomach in, wondering where his life went so wrong
8F591969-9108-4B62-A27C-220BFDD78B90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I get irrational rage when Ronnie tips the dog food all over the floor and mummazzz goes 'Yaaaayyyyyy'.

What's that about? He totally missed the bowl. Not his fault of course, but this is nothing to be cheered and celebrated.

He is doing it wrong. Teach him properly Sopha, that's what mums do. Maybe even reward him when he gets it right, yanno, like you do with your first born.

Merry Christmas bitchilantes. Thanks for the laughs, and for keeping me sane all these months x
I feel the same, it was funny the first time but now he’s doing it on purpose and not being corrected.

Reactions: 13
I feel the same, it was funny the first time but now he’s doing it on purpose and not being corrected.
That kid thinks he is doing right tipping it all over the floor. With her clapping him and saying yay every time he does it he will continue to tip it on the floor.

Reactions: 19
Oh please Sopha treat us to a family pic of you all in your pjs! It’ll make my Christmas sewing Jamie wedged into his festive pjs. Awkward smile on his face whilst he’s trying to hold his stomach in, wondering where his life went so wrongView attachment 358885
So has she remade her bed with all the sheets she told us 3 hours ago she’s put away?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Busy prepping Christmas dinner for tomorrow and actually cleaning the house abit🙄 But I’d like to say Thankyou to you all for cheering me up these past couple of weeks❤I’d say we was up there with the likes of Lee Evans for are comedic laughs.Please tell me all your lovely faces will be on tattle on Christmas Day and for New Years I’ve already got the rose wine ready 🤣 Speaking of alcohol when are we all meeting up for a drink! (social distanced or course however the duck we’d work are way around that one) Sending love to you all Merry Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh please Sopha treat us to a family pic of you all in your pjs! It’ll make my Christmas sewing Jamie wedged into his festive pjs. Awkward smile on his face whilst he’s trying to hold his stomach in, wondering where his life went so wrongView attachment 358885
Are they expecting the mother superior from the Sound of Music along too? If not, why the wimple with the middle pyjames?
90248DAF-2957-4535-B3A6-A4C3E0D5A30C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That poor little boy looks bored out of his brain ☹

Christmas pjs photographed on a bed still with Christmas bedding on it, so was the set she has packed away on Ma Barkers bed?

Reactions: 20
I sense a story and possibly a grid post of them in their new pyjamas and Henry in his personalized neckerchief! I wonder if he would have minded if it had just been a plain one or did he throw some kind of canine strop at the very thought of his Christmas neckerchief not having his name on. She'll be lucky to stretch it round his neck the bloody size of him!
Inch is going to look like a right twit in his isn't he? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I sense a story and possibly a grid post of them in their new pyjamas and Henry in his personalized neckerchief! I wonder if he would have minded if it had just been a plain one or did he throw some kind of canine strop at the very thought of his Christmas neckerchief not having his name on. She'll be lucky to stretch it round his neck the bloody size of him!
Inch is going to look like a right twit in his isn't he? 😂😂
That neckerchief will garrotte the fat fucker. It’ll disappear into one of the many neck rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.