Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh wedding pics. At least she is getting her money’s worth i suppose. Probably paid thousands for the best photographer around. Thousands for the dress, the venue, the food etc,

Shame she seems to have forgotten the marriage part that comes with a wedding 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Still haven't caught up on the last two threads, but I just wanted to say this. I don't know why, but I am really pissed off with her today, more than usual. I think all of her combined twatiness since I've followed her has just culminated and boiled my piss. Watching her talk to the camera, completely full of herself (I'm not sure which one she's more full of - herself or tit), stating she's not just a cleaning account (you bleeping are love, forgotten what pays your bills love?), crafty little begs every now and then and not to forget making up for lost cleaning time by 'hitching' mad every evening. We know exactly what you're up to you sly witch. Not to mention the constant woe is me attitude and then all of a sudden being positive and saying things will get better? As long as she keeps doing whatever the duck she pleases and not having any consideration for others, will it duck! duck offffffffff. God I wish you could vaccinate the c**t out of people. I was so close to unfollowing her today due to the boiled piss I referred to, however I reminded myself that I follow her just to see the bants on here 😂 Also, it's probably already been said LOADS, but why the duck is Ron chucking Henry's biscuits everywhere so 'hilarious'?! It's annoying! That poor dog. I bet she wouldn't want to eat her spaghettifuckinghoops after they've been thrown all over the floor. Henry probably doesn't even want his biscuits because of it, it's probably one of the few things the poor sod has to look forward to. I'm not saying at all that it's Ron's fault, she could be teaching him to put them in the bowl gently and carefully, which will greatly improve his development, but of course that involves actual bleeping parenting doesn't it? 🤦‍♀️ Sorry for rant guys, I feel better 🙈😂
You can still watch her stories without following her. Also, there are sites you can use so it doesn’t up her engagement

Reactions: 5
So I’ve seen a fair few of those show me pics when and they have all been about 1000% better than hers all she can post is her wedding and poor Ron oh and her weight loss massively helped by surgery !

Reactions: 4
This isn’t the same face im so sorry. That’s a whole different person from the befores. Her face is not the same. I know weight loss surgery doesn’t change your whole face that much. What the actual duck. She’s had major work done.
I also think her boobs are fake. I’m a similar size to her (naturally not through ED, I just have super fast metabolism) and I have tiny boobs. If her body fat percentage is so low, no way she’d have such perky boobs , especially in a swimsuit like that and without a bra. Just no way.

Reactions: 18
“And THATS when it hit me..... I had LOST my .. old...*fighting back tears*....... life!!!!”

*bursts into fake tears*

CRY ME A RIVER !! Christ Anne Hathaway. Only reason paps would be outside your house is if you called them there . How tone deaf can she be right now. Stories constantly about herself and how hard done to she is. Thick as tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I also think her boobs are fake. I’m a similar size to her (naturally not through ED, I just have super fast metabolism) and I have tiny boobs. If her body fat percentage is so low, no way she’d have such perky boobs , especially in a swimsuit like that and without a bra. Just no way.
I lost 3 and a half stone last year and my boobs went from an D cup to around a A cup. I was devastated lol. If she lost as much weight as she said she has she would have definitely lost her boobs too. She’s very toned in that picture too. I guess she probably lost the weight with the help of exercise as well as the band. I’ve seen people on slimming world who have lost weight with no exercise and although they are smaller their don’t have a defined figure.

Reactions: 12
“And THATS when it hit me..... I had LOST my .. old...*fighting back tears*....... life!!!!”

*bursts into fake tears*

CRY ME A RIVER !! Christ Anne Hathaway. Only reason paps would be outside your house is if you called them there . How tone deaf can she be right now. Stories constantly about herself and how hard done to she is. Thick as tit!
I don’t get why she’s still trying to pull off the paps outside her house when it was born? No one cares! She’s hardly Kate bringing the future king home. She is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Really sad how her son doesn’t really seem to smile. He has a really blank stare. Must be her parenting that’s done that.
I'm not defending Sopha but I was exactly the same as a toddler. I've seen home videos of myself and I had serious resting witch face pretty much all the time (nothing has changed unfortunately) 😂

I don't think it is a symptom of bad parenting as I had a very happy upbringing. Just always been a sour faced cow 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why she’s still trying to pull off the paps outside her house when it was born? No one cares! She’s hardly Kate bringing the future king home. She is delusional
😂😂😂So they randomly turned up once for a pic of Ronald McDonald and then fucked off again? Makes zero sense that they never came back unless she called them herself or more than likely... it never happened.
Was probably a neighbour on their phone stood on the street outside her drive and she got all melodramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wasn't even that big "before" ! She really makes out she was a ten ton tessie! I'm about her "before" size now but when I was 4 stone lighter I still had boobs, it's the last place I lose weight from, my ex's mates called me Jordan!! 😂 so even though i was a size 10/12 on the bottom I still had to buy size 14 tops/dresses to house my 32 FF boobs 😂

Reactions: 16
😂😂😂So they randomly turned up once for a pic of Ronald McDonald and then fucked off again? Makes zero sense that they never came back unless she called them herself or more than likely... it never happened.
Was probably a neighbour on their phone stood on the street outside her drive and she got all melodramatic
Probably an estate agent selling the house next door and she went on a mental one thinking he was there for her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does RonnieAli manage to get the dog food bin out the cupboard? For starters it would be heavy to maneuver and secondly I'm sure the cupboard has a slight lip so would have to be lifted over.....I could be wrong.
I thought that too but it’s all fake anyway 🙄

Reactions: 6
Side by side

Hers and the photographers

View attachment 357994View attachment 357999
It’s the filter she’s put on hers it makes everything yellow. I think the photographers is more true to life.

Also ( forgetting the photograph her shouldn’t have been there 😡)surely they should’ve got Ronnie smiling. I’ve had pictures of my own kids done and if you’re paying for a 1:1 slot they work really hard to get kids laughing! Poor Ronnie just looks sad

Reactions: 18
I genuinely think she looks pretty here. She looks healthy and 'normal'. What has she done to herself?! And how can she honestly post this and then say she's had no work done?!
Screenshot_20201223_190735.jpg

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.