Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh see you after Christmas holidays so is that Boxing Day or New Year’s Day

Reactions: 10
Got to say I bleeping loved it this morning when Ron missed the dogs bowl with the food then took a couple of steps back before throwing the rest of the food down. Go on kid, give your mummaz some real mess to tidy
It’s Thursday .... the cleaner will get it 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you Joe Swash!

No matter what Hinch had planned the attention will remain on SS because let’s face it she is actually known for something.
This has really made me laugh! Even a little brother (as much as I detest the speculation) reveal is going to flop in comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Family traditions’?? Is it a tradition if you’ve only done it once before? It’s only the kids second Christmas!! Bell end 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Zoph, Santa’s meant to come AFTER the kids are in bed.. I mean he totally understands the Elf and letter from Santa, surely he’s going to spot the footprint on the floor 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Those pastry concoctions and takeaways are really taking there toll on Jamie. He’s losing his neck. He’s gonna have rolls like Henry soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20201224-212828_Instagram.jpg

I don't know if anyone has posted this and I really do like this family but why they have an obsession with the hinches is beyond me. Anyway... why would you send a child who is 12/13 a massive bouquet of flowers instead of gifts or something the children could keep!!

Reactions: 13
Has she thrown her toys out of the pram and cancelled Christmas because she can’t spend it with her mum?!
I bet she will be spending it with the old bag .... just not advertising it for fear of backlash

Reactions: 9
I bet she will be spending it with the old bag .... just not advertising it for fear of backlash
Definitely. The reason she is logging off is because they will be there. If she wasn’t having the family over she would be showing us her over the top Christmas Day with Ronnie.

Reactions: 26
Yep. This has been her trick all year when she wants to break the rules! At least she knows she’s too thick to not trip herself up I guess

Definitely. The reason she is logging off is because they will be there. If she wasn’t having the family over she would be showing us her over the top Christmas Day with Ronnie.

Reactions: 10
I sense a story and possibly a grid post of them in their new pyjamas and Henry in his personalized neckerchief! I wonder if he would have minded if it had just been a plain one or did he throw some kind of canine strop at the very thought of his Christmas neckerchief not having his name on. She'll be lucky to stretch it round his neck the bloody size of him!
Inch is going to look like a right twit in his isn't he? 😂😂
No change there then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems Inch did Santas feet last year lol.

2019.png
2020.png

Ron's got a burger van? lol

letter.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just like magic she is gone!! If only it wasn’t till after the holidays 🙄 just admit your going to Yahoofredamilkybits.com you absolute clown. I’d say she is snapping she can’t show off all her shite now. Emm also the table was set for 4, oh I forgot it’s for Henners. We can see through you Sopha 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.