Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off for a walk, hummm where too I wonder?

Yes, your morning routine with the boys is boring.

Reactions: 7
New teeth and definitely had her lips done for sure. That’s why she’s not shown herself.

Reactions: 14
If reading messages from your sheep and having to have instant gratification from people you don’t even know is what sets you up for the day... well... that’s some narcissistic tit right there if I ever heard such a thing. How self absorbed could one person be. Not even her own son... wow.

Reactions: 42
I am glad she told us things will get better Physic Sophie and her crystal ball 🔮 the absolute 🔔 🔚

• Haha
Day 23 of the Elf.

More food wastage. and with the snowmen, she is desperately trying to be SS.

I doubt she or Ron ate them. Inch should definitely not eat them (a bit porkie)

mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_u1aal2.jpg

• Haha
She looks so poorly, she’s grey ... much like her house ! Definitely new teeth but I’d hazard a guess they might be temporary ones.

Reactions: 12
I want to say to everyone on here, I know this year has been incredibly difficult and challenging for us all. Some of us have had a much worse time than others, grieving for the loss of loved ones, some of us have welcomed little Tattlers to this crazy world. Some of us have worked through the pandemic in very uncertain times and sadly some of us no longer have jobs. One thing that has remained a constant throughout it all is the laughter, love, support and encouragement we all give to each other and long may that continue. I sincerely hope that 2021 is better and brighter for everyone and that we all find the strength to carry on.
Merry Christmas to you all, a very different Christmas for all of us.
Lots of love
AC55 xxx

Ps....Sopha's still a twit! All the vest, hope that helps xx
Right back at ya @AC55 Merry Christmas 🎄 or something similar xxx

• Heart
Oh Stacey you are sly one. She’s put a video of Rex actually drinking out an open cup. I know we shouldn’t compare and tit like that but her and hinch always bang on about being besties then she does things like that. I also think she has a little butchers at this thread every now and then too.
SS put a grid post up last night, Hinch commented but I've noticed SS never replies to her comments but does to other big accounts. Best friends? Yeah ok hun sure you are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only place she's walking to today is Ma Freda Yahoo to deposit the child round there for the day so she can crack on with more pre-records so she hasn't got to bother for the rest of the year!

Reactions: 26
She looks so poorly, she’s grey ... much like her house ! Definitely new teeth but I’d hazard a guess they might be temporary ones.
I'm sure it's a filter she uses to look rougher than she is. She's done it a couple of times recently, then you'll see another photo (like the Lapland ones) where she looks healthier.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She uses a skeletor like filter to make herself look ill. She looked a picture of health at Lapland

Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The red stuff in the oven is probably tomato puree that's leaked out of her pastry concoctions.. Imagine what her insides are like 😳

Reactions: 10
Okay, more stuff out of the 'Christmas Eve' box before Christmas Eve. DingdongRonnieFromOnHigh is going to think Christmas lasts a month.

Sums up why I don't really like them - got so wound up about an Asda advert for them showing a box stuffed with unnecessary cr@p.

That said, we have made one for our girl thanks to the poster (sorry can't remember who) who explained how it's a box to get ready for Santa. Simply got a DVD to watch, new PJs, snacks for during said DVD, reindeer food (oats) to sprinkle outside and a book before bed.

I also let her decorate the box lid to personalise it. I'm obviously doing this all wrong 🤣

Also I'm not sure about her saying 'Good job Ron' when he has quite obviously flunked it. Just reinforces incorrect way? 🤔 could she not say 'nice try' and demonstrate how to do it?

Attachments

Ok, it has been mentioned a few threads back about the placement of the 'boys', but this postman coming is seriously staged.

Where their sofa chair is in the bay, this is in the new extension.
The door is therefore to the left of that window.

If the dog sees the postman why does Henry look to the right, he's looking towards where the fence is.
They would have to look through the side to see the postie - right?

door.png
door1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s quite blatantly had fillers in her cheek 😳 she needs to lay off the fillers

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.