Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

On the 11th day of Xmas hinch gave to me no content just footage of ronnieeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tiers 1, 2,3 can mix with their bubbles for Christmas Day. Tier 4 not.

I feel for you guys in Tier 4.

Not Sofa of course as she doesn't use her words to remind people to wear a mask , keep your distance and wash your hands / sanitize.

Use your words Sofa .
We are T4. Gutted doesn't cover it! It's my babies 1st Xmas and my nephews too! We had planned a 3 house bubble- as per the guidelines.
Now its not happening and this witch puts on she has no words! #1 author isn't she?!

Try being in lockdown from March with a then 8 week old and 9yr old! We missed EVERY appt to do with baby. Eldests 10th Birthday Bash cancelled. A partner thats worked 6am-9pm 6 days a week since March! Miles away from family so couldn't even go for a walk and wave through windows or chat through them!

This year has been HELL for everyone
Is spending Christmas Day in her 4 bed house with her husband, little boy and fat dog with any amount of food and the heating cranked upto 24c not enough for queen of maldonia?! What an utter cretin! She’s been a covidiot since the start when she had that bbq with her ma and cling on niece🙄 many more moments happened after bbq gate!
Apparently so! Shes a selfish witch! My partner has worked 6 day weeks since the March Lockdown. I suffered with PND. MUCH better now! But lockdown hasn't helped, we are now T4 also! My other half has Xmas day off and thats it! So it'll be me and the kids alone, as it has been for 9months! I go out once a week as late as possible for essentials! Other half is a delivery driver so if I'm desperate for anything he gets it while on his routes and brings it home with him! We haven't been out as a family, he's missed the baby sitting, crawling, cutting teeth everything! All while this bleep swans off to Dorset and Lapland UK for the fun of it!
I'm lucky I've got the kids to keep me busy! My poor neighbour is on his own and classed as vulnerable so he's terrified he's going to get Covid!
She needs a reality check and fast! Stay at home hubby and a mother that provides childcare enabling her to lounge in her PJs all bleeping day and she still fuckinng moans! The sooner she fucks off the better!!

I live alone and am heartbroken that I can't visit my eldest daughter as planned (her family is in tier 4) ... not seen them all year 😞

But we need to continue to stay safe and keep to the rules ❤
This is heartbreaking 💔 im so sorry for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So awful guyzz, here’s some stories of me in my big detached house with all my gifted stuff, healthy, well off, partner, heat, stacks of food, able to buy whatever gifts for whoever I want!!

Reactions: 20
Very Perry to the party but.......
What a bleeping hypocrite!!!!!!!!!
Banging on about being heartbroken for everyone and posting stuff to help others?

Boasting constantly about her lifestyle, home and bleeping Hinch hauls throughout the pandemic.
Not giving two fucks about anyone but herself and her and Gnome-boy taking the piss outa the NHS every Thursday with their disgusting performances.
Going out to here, there & everywhere for the sake of it all the time. Even though she has severe anxiety about going out. She's been out more than my bleeping wheelie bin has over recent months!!!!!!
Spending obscene amounts of money on stupid tat and Christmas when people are struggling, and have been for nearly a year.

And now you are worried and heartbroken for the nation? duck off. You've rubbed people's nose in it for months and completely ignored most of the rules during Covid.
Just duck off. Then duck off a bit more until you've fucked right off in to oblivion. Wanker.

Reactions: 28
If a tooth is shaved down it’s still a crown, you can have porcelain crowns :)

I have veneers (bad accident with handle bars as a child ruined my teeth so as soon as I could I got veneers - not in Turkey but a real dentist😂) I had mine shaved down drom previous crowns- well what was left of them. So its possible she didn't have crowns. Anywho. If she is stuck with the peg teef I hope she's stuck with them for a long time 😂 is that cruel? She deserves some bad luck.

I don't have any Pinterest inspo quotes but Just wanted to say my heart is with you all in tier 4. I'm devastated for you, I truly am. I hope Christmas for you all is as good as it can be given the circumstances 🥺

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I've been trying to decide between crowns and veneers for my two front teeth and I think that image has clinched it for me. Dear god I can feel it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god it’s night Sophie View attachment 354875

And another one View attachment 354876
So have I Soph and half the population.
Do you really want to know how everyone is? Are you ready to listen? Do you have the stamina or empathy to take on board what your followers have to say?
Leave Tattle alone,you couldn't begin to emulate the level of care and understanding that these people give each other.

So you're going to dismiss your bad behaviour?
Put it down to a lesson learned?
We all duck up at times but most of us own it and endeavour to make amends.
It doesn't wash lady.Talk about the lessons you have learned,the mistakes you have made,then perhaps you'll gain a little respect from those who don't buy into you.
Feeling sorry for yourself but ready for the next phase of operation hinch.You are kidding yourself,not me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So she’s ready for 2021 with no money worries and no worry about losing her job. She’s a complete selfish witch. People out here in the real world have worries that woman will never understand and she’s looking for engagement with a poll about goals for 2021. The way things are going with brexit and COVID we will be lucky to have food on the table

Reactions: 34
Oh no you don’t. Don’t you dare try to brush 2020 under your tatty grey rug and say you are ready for 2021. Fresh starts and all that BS, nice try. Own up to your disgraceful behaviour this year. It’s the least you could do to honour those who gave up so much this year, and those who weren’t lucky enough to see 2021. Livid 😡

Reactions: 38
She’s not gonna cope very well then! Does she think on the 1st January everything is going to magically change and we will get back to normal. She’s a moron.

Reactions: 42
Her being ready for 2021 says it all really,
I’m dreading it and I think most people are, I’m worried for are country and future, How many sympathy posts is this now with her? How is Christmas Day with your husband son and dog not enough for you? Why are you still dragging this on!! Do some cleaning for your followers and FaceTime Ma for god sake woman I can’t believe I used to be a fan of you! You are Christmas ready . You can easily have a good Christmas without 15+ family members . You have so many presents.No doubt you already have Christmas dinner ready to be prepared and cooked in the fridge.Not my style but you have a lovely big house and garden there’s so much more I can list! 😡I would just like to add ,Money can’t buy happiness but poverty can’t buy anything. Shove that quote up to your arse sopha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So she’s ready for 2021 with no money worries and no worry about losing her job. She’s a complete selfish witch. People out here in the real world have worries that woman will never understand and she’s looking for engagement with a poll about goals for 2021. The way things are going with brexit and COVID we will be lucky to have food on the table
I'm not ready for today, another day off work (I'm in Wales and we're in Tier 4, so I'm off until at least January 18th) feeling tit and fed up, and as much as I want rid of this year, I can't think further than today.... 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lessons? What lessons? Exactly what lessons have you learned, Soph?? You’ve been on more holidays this year than we have as a family in the last 10. You buy next to nothing for your house or kid because it’s all gifted. You’ve acted as normal through the pandemic - days out, no masks, family shopping trips, visits to Ma etc. You’ve released a bleeping memoir at the age of 30. You’ve publicly broken lockdown rules and haven’t been brought to task for it. You overexpose your beautiful little boy EVERY bleeping DAY, and don’t seem to see the harm in it. You rub your wealth in people’s face. You advertise literally anything you get paid to. The one time you were pulled up on something by Zoflora, you spat your dummy out and stopped using it! You haven’t used your influence for any good at all. I fail to see how you’ve learned anything this year, you’ve just carried on in your own little selfish bubble, blocking and ignoring anyone who tries to point out your flaws. Unless you address any of this and stop putting your little boy on social media without his consent, then all I see in 2021 is another year of you being a selfish, greedy mare who couldn’t give a flying duck about anyone else unless it directly impacts on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
We are T4. Gutted doesn't cover it! It's my babies 1st Xmas and my nephews too! We had planned a 3 house bubble- as per the guidelines.
Now its not happening and this witch puts on she has no words! #1 author isn't she?!

Try being in lockdown from March with a then 8 week old and 9yr old! We missed EVERY appt to do with baby. Eldests 10th Birthday Bash cancelled. A partner thats worked 6am-9pm 6 days a week since March! Miles away from family so couldn't even go for a walk and wave through windows or chat through them!

This year has been HELL for everyone

Apparently so! Shes a selfish witch! My partner has worked 6 day weeks since the March Lockdown. I suffered with PND. MUCH better now! But lockdown hasn't helped, we are now T4 also! My other half has Xmas day off and thats it! So it'll be me and the kids alone, as it has been for 9months! I go out once a week as late as possible for essentials! Other half is a delivery driver so if I'm desperate for anything he gets it while on his routes and brings it home with him! We haven't been out as a family, he's missed the baby sitting, crawling, cutting teeth everything! All while this bleep swans off to Dorset and Lapland UK for the fun of it!
I'm lucky I've got the kids to keep me busy! My poor neighbour is on his own and classed as vulnerable so he's terrified he's going to get Covid!
She needs a reality check and fast! Stay at home hubby and a mother that provides childcare enabling her to lounge in her PJs all bleeping day and she still fuckinng moans! The sooner she fucks off the better!!

This is heartbreaking 💔 im so sorry for you!
did you know that if you have a baby under 1 or who was under 1 on December 2nd, you can form a support bubble with another household? (Even in tier 4) So unless you are already in another support bubble or they are, you should be able to see one other household!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 354763View attachment 354764
Blurred names and faces for obvious reasons but am I reading this correctly? Someone was in a cafe and hinch was in there and couldn’t get of her phone and Ronnie was running all over the place ? Am I reading it wrong or are they talking about somebody in general ...
Re-quoting my own post so that all the tattlers waking up for the day can see , the person in the replies could have been talking about Hinch but I don’t know for sure . If I’m wrong I will delete-:)

Reactions: 5
She got up at 4am and went straight to the sofa...... where she will remain until 10pm tonight I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.