Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No good morning quotes? No we’re all in the together montage of Ron and hen?
is princess of maldonia sulking today or have her management told her to give it a bleeping rest because she’s an out of touch skid mark of society?

I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Words have failed me guys. For so many reasons that I cant even begin a sentence. I just hope everyone gets out the otherside of this. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
sorry for anyone in London and the South east including Maldonian, looks like the government are putting you in tier 4 and Christmas is cancelled 😞😷🎄
Yep I am in London bloody gutted I cant see my kids and grandkids and my 90 year old mum, I will be f#@$!king fuming if the Grinch bloody breaks the rules !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Words have failed me guys. For so many reasons that I cant even begin a sentence. I just hope everyone gets out the otherside of this. 💔
I feel really deflated this morning, like I can't be bothered with anything.... 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a screenshot of her December Hinchy list which I took on the 14th. The Christmas Photo Shoot was ticked off as completed. As is all her Xmas Day. Food . Why she claimed to be Not Christmas Ready was her trying to be relatable but missed the marked, Daft Mare.
So I bet she was gonna act like she did the photo shoot this week or something like that. But thanks to the tiers she will now have to be honest {gasp} and say that the photo shoot was taken prior to going into tier 3/4. I’ve literally not been able to plan anything this year thanks to random lockdowns and tier changes I don’t know how she thinks she can get away with certain pre records.

Reactions: 10
Something is afoot with the hinch i think! She can't be sulking about teir 4 when she's got a happy healthy family, food on the table and a roof over her head..... there must be something else!
Sorry but this is totally unfair. I have a roof over my head, food, a husband and two kids and we are all healthy. Am I not allowed to be devastated that I can’t see my family at Christmas? That I have a baby nephew who I’ve barely seen at all? That I gave a grandparent in the depths of terrible depression missing family ? That I have a young friend who’s a doctor who lives alone and planned to form a support bubble with her mum when she finally got some annual leave, but now will be spending Christmas totally alone as the border between Scotland and England separates her from her family? Tier four is tit for EVERYONE, it’s totally unfair to dictate that certain people aren’t allowed to be upset by it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It says support bubbles and childcare bubbles are exempt from the rules so she’ll be seeing ma barker
Yep even though there are two full time stay at home parents to care for Ronz they still need extra childcare🤔 pathetic to say the least. Feel sorry for everyone whose plans have been cancelled changed or even those that are not affected... the constant u turns are enough to make anyone’s mind boggle!!

I’m in Northern Ireland where, as of Boxing Day, we will be in a 6 week lockdown with an 8pm curfew, you can’t travel more than 10 miles from your home, one hour of exercise per day & everywhere shut except for essential shops which will stay open until 8pm. It’s grim, but necessary, I’ll still be working throughout the lockdown so my sanity might remain intact this time 🙈

Sorry to all of those in tier 4- except for Grinch & those like her- I feel your pain!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel really deflated this morning, like I can't be bothered with anything.... 🥺
Same. My stomach feels so heavy. I want to burst out crying but I cant even muster the energy for it.
Sorry for derailing. Hinch is a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've started the day being a basic witch so I need to amend that.
I live in Ireland and basically been in lockdown in my part since March. Seems like after Xmas looks even more gloomy also for us. However I am lucky!! I have my husband and kids, food, shopping etc sorted. I know I am blessed and unlike Grinch I wouldnt dream of pretending otherwise.
My point...
I want to wish all my UK pastry trolls ATV. If u are alone for Xmas reach out and talk. Us trolls will be here Xmas day. Well I certainly will be!!
If u will only get to see your own household for Xmas take a minute and realise u have everything in abundance that some poor soul is aching for.
Yes its tit but I feel its times like this we need to realise that whatever small comforts we have are massive to others. We need to be grateful and be there for others if we can.
I shall resume witch mode now guys. Seriously... u have all helped me more than u will ever know just by being u 😆 🤣 x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck arf like with ya faux sympathy wasn't a week ago you were queue jumping at Lapland uk with NO mask I repeat NO mask...twatiest of all the twats in twatland.

Reactions: 39
I’m in Northern Ireland where, as of Boxing Day, we will be in a 6 week lockdown with an 8pm curfew, you can’t travel more than 10 miles from your home, one hour of exercise per day & everywhere shut except for essential shops which will stay open until 8pm. It’s grim, but necessary, I’ll still be working throughout the lockdown so my sanity might remain intact this time 🙈

Sorry to all of those in tier 4- except for Grinch & those like her- I feel your pain!!
Are they closing schools? That sounds hardcore!

Reactions: 2
At least she has put up some details for mental health support resources. I’ll give her that one.

Are they closing schools? That sounds hardcore!
Nope, not as yet! The schools are closed for the 2 week Christmas break but they’ve said they’ll be reopening them in January as normal.
I’m not convinced it’ll happen though as I could see the unions getting involved for the teaching staff & rightly so!
It’s a catch 22 situation as it is because the kids need normality & structure, the parents need to not have to try & work from home whilst teaching/ensuring the kids are doing their online school but also the teachers & other school staff including bus drivers etc are being put at risk because of the number of kids in the classes! I’m lucky that neither of mine are doing important exams this year but I feel for all of those who are x

Reactions: 10
She is despicable. Words cannot express how utterly disgusted I am with the entitled attitude and complete disregard of other people.

it is selfish idiots like her that are causing this to spike again and put us all in this situation.

My mum was in the highest possible risk category , my children and I have respected the rules and have barely seen her since then . All she wanted was a hug and some company but we couldn’t do it and she was facing the prospect of spending Christmas alone. But if we could get through this next year we would all be here and make up for it . She died last weekend from something non Covid related but loneliness and sadness has played a part I’m sure. I’ve missed the last nine months because I abided by the rules and I’ll never get a chance to make up for it .

And she can duck off with her I’m not ready for Christmas comments which are clearly a pile of shite. I’m not ready for Christmas either as I’m a full time working , single mum with two kids and I’m trying to arrange a funeral at the same time as Christmas.

disgusting selfish selfish idiotic woman

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
My oldest is coming out of his car seat (upto age 4) . If I can help please message me and we can sort.

so not to derail I seriously hope she is done!
bless you, that’s a really kind offer. I’m hoping now because if this lockdown (we can’t go anywhere anyway!) I can get one in the new year once everything is back to normal x

Reactions: 3
Same here. Got woken up at 4:30 by biblical rain and thunder. Then just laid awake feeling tit. I go from wanting to cry to being so angry at these covidiots. Stupid selfish fuckers who have acted like this isn't a thing from the beginning and screw everyone else. I'm just gutted and feel so awful for all my tier 4 pastry trolls. We are tier 2, but have been living pretty much like lockdown. Haven't really been anywhere since March, when we were allowed inside houses here, I saw my parents twice. Only been to the supermarket and then working from home. I know people have it a lot worse than me, I do have my husband here, but I just feel deflated 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.