Mrs Hinch #295 On the 11th day of Xmas, Hinch gave to me, no content yet more footage of Little Ronnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her, which I hate doing, she does imply that it was taken this morning...
I’ve just seen that 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Sorry I can’t think straight, I’ve got two man team stuck in my head and I’m trying not to cave my skull in against my kitchen worktops 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s obviously trying to claim that’s why she doesn’t use a 360 regularly with Ronnie. It’s just bollovks though cos they are the EASIEST cups out there to clean. Take them apart and whack them in the dishwasher or scrub. Really not hard is it.
We’ve been through loads as they fall apart in the end and start to leak and I can safely say I’ve never had mould and I don’t need instructions on how to wash a bloody baby sippy cup. She and her hinchers are thick as tit. For a cleaning account she doesn’t know much 😂

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said before but ‘Mrs Hinch’ is a made up character that she and her husband have been very clever to create and market. The real Sophie is so confident in herself that she had a successful career in sales. The real Sophie is very aware of how beautiful she is but she knows that her target audience would be young, single mums. young women like that might see a strong, beautiful woman trying to become an influencer and might feel jealous of her being so glamorous and maybe not warming to someone so pretty and confident. So she invented Mrs Hinch. Mrs Hinch who is so beautiful but doesn’t see it. Mrs Hinch who lacks any self confidence and struggles with anxiety. Mrs Hinch who ‘can’t cook’ but tries her very best for her little boy. Mrs Hinch who loves bargains and shops cheap. Because she’s just like you. That’s exactly what they were aiming for and that’s exactly how it went. Both of them are very clever and they don’t give one single duck about any of her fan base even though they manipulated them all into parting with money they probably didn’t have. The silver linings of the whole thing is the fact that she bought a massive percentage of her followers and I would go as far as to say that she has more fake bot followers than real ones. The ones she does have will most likely grow bored with her when the next big influencer comes along. She probably knows that too and that’s why she’s taking as much money as she can while she still has the chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
She’s obviously trying to claim that’s why she doesn’t use a 360 regularly with Ronnie. It’s just bollovks though cos they are the EASIEST cups out there to clean. Take them apart and whack them in the dishwasher or scrub. Really not hard is it.
I confess (somewhat ashamedly) if never taken my sons 360 cups apart. HOWEVER they get washed with hot soapy water after every use throughout the day and dishwasher at night. Just panic checked them after reading here but phew, no mould 🤢

Reactions: 9
Wow is she really cleaning her self clean oven herself 😱 with elbow grease omg! That oven is defo a self clean one

Reactions: 14
I see you eagle eyed tattlers have spotted it already, I just came on to ask if she’s taken her tree down already?😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All I want to say is:

HI SOPH! we know you’re watching, you cardboard cut out bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cant find the story so I'll ask here, Sopha what's happened to your xmas tree it seems to have disappeared from this mornings story, now that's not a preeeeee record is it??😉

Reactions: 12
Jesus this is breaking my heart, you selfish wagon, you don’t deserve to have a dog, get up of your lazy arse and walk the poor yoke properly not just for the gram. She really pisses me off.

QUOTE="mgh727, post: 3256524, member: 70440"]
This isn’t even funny, it’s sad. Same breed. Both golden show cockers. Look at the difference. I’m heartbroken for poor Henners cos it isn’t his fault 😞😞
View attachment 355795View attachment 355797
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.