Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss Polly.
Hope she's OK wherever she may be. Maybe she has the tamgotchi for company or that thing on wheels she bought for scooting round doing the gardening which she never used.
It's OK Polly now has the post box full of small children's unanswered Christmas wishes to keep her company

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can I vote for her purchasing that scary “kids” TV show she she’s to watch the one she then deleted the story after saying she spent ages looking for it...

I don’t believe sophs gone anywhere other than parking her arse on ma’s SOPHAAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Can I vote for her purchasing that scary “kids” TV show she she’s to watch the one she then deleted the story after saying she spent ages looking for it...

I don’t believe sophs gone anywhere other than parking her arse on ma’s SOPHAAA.
Huggabunch!! That was so wierd

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst we are reminiscing do you remember that nurse that apparently posted a note through everyone’s door saying she would do their shopping for them. Yet there is hinch and inch at home doing duck all and not one of them offered to do anyone’s shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Whilst we are reminiscing do you remember that nurse that apparently posted a note through everyone’s door saying she would do their shopping for them. Yet there is hinch and inch at home doing duck all and not one of them offered to do anyone’s shopping.
Yes, even though they went shopping as a family EVERY day for essentials 😫

Reactions: 37
Like two peas in a pod , Hinch & SS both took ‘time off’ Instagram for Christmas yet have both been liking stuff etc So clearly have still been on there phones.Me thinks management has something to do with there precious time off. Feel sorry for Hinch’s followers she’s been filming for Christmas since November making them feel like tit for not being Christmas ready then nothing on actual Christmas Day.How can they not see that she’s being silent on purpose (rule breaking me thinks)...Can’t wait for the fake montage when she’s back🙄 SO guysss we went to the cutest littlest smallest garden centre ever and it was just so Christmassy and we watched films and just walked in little small random fields and it was so sad we couldn’t give the kids or Ma there prezzie’s but one day we will meet again OR duck OFF WILL YOU WOMAN!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Omg tattlers. I will never forget the birthday live. It was comedy gold. Soph dressed in a wedding dress and bunny ears, screaching “I promised Ronnie today that momma would do a live sweetheart’ - I think her manager told her off after and put her in media training 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Maybe she is paying them like a grand every month so they don’t spill the beans and as long as they stay silent, the money keeps coming in 🤣
This is what I think. Someone close must know something!!

Remember tho she was scared a covid getting her... too scared to leave her house 😂🤣😂🤣 as she was doing hauls from HomeBs hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Like two peas in a pod , Hinch & SS both took ‘time off’ Instagram for Christmas yet have both been liking stuff etc So clearly have still been on there phones.Me thinks management has something to do with there precious time off. Feel sorry for Hinch’s followers she’s been filming for Christmas since November making them feel like tit for not being Christmas ready then nothing on actual Christmas Day.How can they not see that she’s being silent on purpose (rule breaking me thinks)...Can’t wait for the fake montage when she’s back🙄 SO guysss we went to the cutest littlest smallest garden centre ever and it was just so Christmassy and we watched films and just walked in little small random fields and it was so sad we couldn’t give the kids or Ma there prezzie’s but one day we will meet again OR duck OFF WILL YOU WOMAN!!!!!
I cant wait for spot the new expensive designer tit she doesn’t need! Can’t believe it guyssssss jamie knew I didn’t feel safe at home coz I’m so famous I get papped so he bought us a 15 bedroom house in Dorset!!!! I miss my little old kitchen guyzzzzz but promise I won’t ever change I’m still Soph.

Bloody idiot!
Edited to add: Guyss I’ve got a plan for our little old house where it all started guysss I can’t possible part with it... then either gifts or to her poor sad OR she has the whole thing lifted from the foundations and plonked on the land of her fancy new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I refuse to believe that a nurse working shifts, in a pandemic, took the time to go to that able bodied twats house during her time off to offer to do her shopping. I barely have time to do my own bloody shopping.
I think that “nurse” is a figment of her imagination and probably materialised during the bunny eared Coke fuelled melt down.....

• Haha
Reactions: 60
That post box was one of my faves for sure! Hope people post their full dog poo bags through it 💩😅 ATV hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just saw this, Chrishell Stause only has 2mil followers and grinchy has 4mil nearly? Yeah sure. Chrishell has been on tv dramas, was married to Justin Hartley and starred in 3 seasons of Selling Sunset and grinch from the tiny village has double the amount of followers naturally. Suuuurrreeeeee

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Never forget “mum always says to bring a snack” and she went through a manic cheese string phase 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I cant wait for spot the new expensive designer tit she doesn’t need! Can’t believe it guyssssss jamie knew I didn’t feel safe at home coz I’m so famous I get papped so he bought us a 15 bedroom house in Dorset!!!! I miss my little old kitchen guyzzzzz but promise I won’t ever change I’m still Soph.

Bloody idiot!
Edited to add: Guyss I’ve got a plan for our little old house where it all started guysss I can’t possible part with it... then either gifts or to her poor sad OR she has the whole thing lifted from the foundations and plonked on the land of her fancy new house.
Ma will be gifted it, so that Pa Barker can come out of his Sophsoldkitchen home office

The quavers strategically placed in the car seat, just so she could prove that Ronlovesellas DOES eat sssshnackSss

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bloody idiot!
She’ll probably turn her house into a hinch museum. And the sad thing is Hinchers would come from far and wide to visit it. It won’t last long though as assume once you’ve been once you wouldn’t want to go again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I refuse to believe that a nurse working shifts, in a pandemic, took the time to go to that able bodied twats house during her time off to offer to do her shopping. I barely have time to do my own bloody shopping.
I think that “nurse” is a figment of her imagination and probably materialised during the bunny eared Coke fuelled melt down.....
Like the two old ladies talking about her in the co-op 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder if Charles Ronson will
Come back potty trained??’ You know after she bought that ridiculous toy toilet he was climbing in because he was desperate to use it 🤣🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Like the two old ladies talking about her in the co-op 🤥🤥🤥
Or the woman that slipped her a note in Costa. And wasn’t there some other crazed fan who sent her a Christmas card to her home? She was all chuffed about it but I’d be bricking it if someone random knew my address. The thing about her lies are that they are too elaborate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.