Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS got the Christmas Eve crates right, made last night and given to her kids today. Why does a hinch just miss the spot every time🤔

Reactions: 22
Thanks for all your good wishes bitchilantes, Mrs Dipsy will be discharged later today 🥰🥰 probably unable to eat much so I've got some fresh bread in so she can have some toast, extra pigs in blankets for me 😂 you lot are the nicest, bestest bunch of trolls I ever did join!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Where is she today? She's getting later and later :rolleyes: Maybe one of her many scheduled pre-records hasn't worked :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly where is Jamie??? He’s normally lurking in the background - helping Ronnie or even Ronnies looking at him but I can’t see him?! I refuse to watch her stories with sound up so I’ve no idea If you can hear him talking.

Whilst I’m here - those teas look rank. That biscuit is far too sugary for a kid his age. And he’s had more toys in his advent calendar than my 21 month old is getting tomorrow. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’m starting to think it’s an absolute skill that you can’t teach your child of 18 months to put biscuits inside the dog dish. I mean it takes a real twit to say well done to a child who misses the bowl every time and make him think he’s done a great job! What an absolute tool!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
Were is Jamie??? We know she reads here hence the 'Jamie laughing in the background' so just bloody show him! I get the teeth issue if they have have them shaved down but show from behind at least!! Is he in the loft with Tracy? Is the noise of tarcy and Jamie trying to escape whats keeping jer awake all night??? So many questions! #whereisjamie #freejamie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get irrationally angry that she won’t let the kid have anything just for himself. The dog always has to be involved. 😡

She cut that video pretty sharpish as Ronnie Balboa hit the dog with the remote

Reactions: 29
You just know those biscuits have gone straight in the bin. and the down the sink. Unless she purees the biscuit and mixes it with a mug tit and dips a tortilla in it..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she put the bleeping phone down, stop filming and help guide the boy so he puts the food in the bowl, the fact she cheers him everytime is teaching him he’s doing it right, maybe start saying “not quite darling but well try again tomorrow” instead of “yay mummmaaaaaz proud of mans!!” because “i think it’s a skill to not get one in” yes because he thinks he’s doing it right 🙄😞

Reactions: 21
Happy End of the Elf on the Shelf Day everyone!

Ronnie did look adorable in his hat, but I hope she told him not to smack Henners with that remote.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy End of the Elf on the Shelf Day everyone!

Ronnie did look adorable in his hat, but I hope she told him not to smack Henners with that remote.
She probably didn’t. If he’s beating up Hen it means he’s leaving her face alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My own mother did this recently. ‘Anyone know a plumber in the area?’ GOOGLE IT!! I left Facebook shortly after 😝
Last night I read on my town's Facebook page a post that said "what are the supermarkets like"? I really wanted to put "why don't you go and find out for your bleeping self" and then I remembered it's Christmas and we should all #bekond 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.