Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I’d wish covid on anyone, but how she or her family haven’t contracted it blows my mind cos they’ve got as much sense as a squid 🙄

Reactions: 26
Here Soph ,Stacey has shown you up again . While your snuggled on the sofa in the heat shes been at a homeless shelter serving hot dinners , walking the streets in the rain making sure everyone is fed. I doubt this is her first Xmas doing this because ya know she just seems a bit kinder than you . So sit and sob that your plans are ruined shes been out with her son giving him a dose of reality and showing him not everyone gets everything gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 60
At the moment, we are seeing a lot of patients presenting with just abdo pain and diarrhoea as the only symptom

Hopefully you will never have to find out if she does 😘 I think we will be seeing a lot of patients suffering from the effects of Long Covid in years to come.
I had diarrhoea for 14 days but no temps or real cough. I felt dreadful, my eye balls were even sore!!

But you do Hinch

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I had diarrhoea for 14 days but no temps or real cough. I felt dreadful, my eye balls were even sore!!

But you do Hinch
She doesn’t give a flying duck about any of her money making minions unless they’re lining her pockets 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Once again, her content is an infant less than two years old. I’m so bleeping sick of this, I truly am. She’s a lazy, unimaginative excuse of a woman. Don’t think I’ve ever been this annoyed at her. Her content has completely defaulted to Ronnie because a) she’s terrified to do it on her own, and b) he doesn’t have the ability to say NO.

Reactions: 32

But you do Hinch
Eurgh she’s on the sofa again. She really needs to stop putting him online now. It’s not fair on him. It’s boring as duck. And your kid is never as cute to others as you think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
But Zoph...I thought you weren't organised/had no motivation for Christmas!??

(Me and hubby are wrapping today too...and is it too early to open the wine?)
Never too early to open wine in my opinion! Hope that helps xx😂

Reactions: 7
She fucks me off no end. That poor child gonna grow up every dim wit around the country will have seen him and know everything about him. If you want to be relatable or have people admire you soph, why not show us and speak to the camera yourself on how you’re really feeling??! How these restrictions will have ruined your precious Christmas?! How your millionaire lifestyle is so hard? Why not look the camera in the eye and tell us what is so bad if you’re being real and raw?! Oooooh you don’t want to??! But you want your son to..... ok got it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had Covid way back in March, it was horrendous. Now I feel like I’m 100. I sleep constantly, ache all the time and my breathing is awful. I forget things very easily as well, like simple words. I have to ask my husband what a word is. It’s horrible. I’m still not as bad as Sopha stuck in the same corner of the couch all day though 😂
You never said, we could have sent hot chocolate, crunky snacks and Jusrol bites 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon they will close all non essential shops from
Midnight tonight and restrictions at airports and passenger ferries except for lorries and key workers
Aye i think so too. The South are closing down but people are coming into Belfast and driving down they said on the news so i reckon they will have to put restrictions in order . 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
What’s that? You mean when you see them Friday or Saturday 🤔
Which kids is she referring to? Her kids or random children from the village? Cos as far as we know, she's only got Klingon Abbie who is a child so who are these mysterious kids?

It doesn’t though, in the rules. But yeah, she definitely has too many bubbles, but the boys’ seeing their dads aren’t included in that.
I get that. But I hope the fathers are being more sensible than the mother & not mixing with numerous others & exposing the boys to that. They need one sensible parent, poor lads

Reactions: 1
I get that she's disappointed and possibly also anxious about the entire situation (if I give her a generous helping of the benefit of the doubt), but her stories very much have the tone of petulant child at the moment and it's completely tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
Eurgh she’s on the sofa again. She really needs to stop putting him online now. It’s not fair on him. It’s boring as duck. And your kid is never as cute to others as you think it is.
God I know i sound like a right oul witch but I don’t really like other folks kids 😂 had trouble liking my own sometime 😱🤣 No decent mother would do that. She’s got not one ounce of decency. Selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here Soph ,Stacey has shown you up again . While your snuggled on the sofa in the heat shes been at a homeless shelter serving hot dinners , walking the streets in the rain making sure everyone is fed. I doubt this is her first Xmas doing this because ya know she just seems a bit kinder than you . So sit and sob that your plans are ruined shes been out with her son giving him a dose of reality and showing him not everyone gets everything gifted
And took her Dad with her to film it all for the gram!! 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.