Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice the other page is a hinch related sheep page.

and doesn't she has drawers full of the stuff in her understair cupboard?

Reactions: 10
I was just going to say the same, why is the Christmas bedding coming off before Christmas day? Is it messing with her Christmast Day pre-records perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What she seems to be failing to notice is that he ISN'T trying to put the food in the dog bowl. He likes the sound the dog food makes on the hard floor. My toddler does the same thing with toys on our hard wood floor, when he likes a sound he will repeatedly do the action. So actually, yes he is doing a good job... of chucking the food on the floor, exactly where he meant it to go.

Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe shes going to put the xmas day bedding on, the boxing day bedding on, the day after boxing day bedding, the what bleeping day isit bedding, new years eve bedding..

I just have bedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn’t half the fun of unwrapping presents having your mum go and get the bin bags out to collect the paper, using a knife to remove the back of the bloody battery toys that ya Nan has bought and taking the batteries from something else because you forgot to buy some?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Idk if this has been said here, but in that video of Ronnie sitting on the couch using the toy remote as a phone (which is adorable!!) the heels of his feet are filthy after walking through the house. What happened to the queen of clean? 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 15
These Hinchers like to complicate everything. It’s like moving stuff out of their original packaging into labelled jars. Unless you are getting it loose from a no-waste shop it’s pointless.
I do decant a lot of stuff but only as I do loads of baking and if I didn’t put them into airtight jars theyd end up with stale or I’d get flour mites-I can see at a glance what I do have or what needs a top up
we buy those massive bags of pasta/rice and if I didn’t put them into plastic boxes my bloke would spill the lot
it makes it easier to manage too-we can move a small-ish plastic tub much easier than a massive bag
im no hincher-in fact id been doing it since before I had kids-and my eldest is 24 next year
it amazes me how they all cream their pants at something my family have done for at least the last 100 years if you go down my family tree-my grandad used to do it

Reactions: 9
Christmas day basket...

Can you not just grab a bin bag from under the skink when you need it, like normal people? She's so odd. 😂
🤣 hasn't she got a designated place for batteries too-you know,the one labelled batteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t half the fun of unwrapping presents having your mum go and get the bin bags out to collect the paper, using a knife to remove the back of the bloody battery toys that ya Nan has bought and taking the batteries from something else because you forgot to buy some?
Not a proper Christmas if you don't do all that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the vid where she makes a Christmas box with batteries etc
oh that voice-it goes through me-I’m from Yorkshire but even I can say ‘thought’
it’s a tip my parents used to do with us-and in turn I did with my own
its hardly new-in fact the only difference is I used a drawer (the drawer of doom-everyone has one-it’s full of useless crap but you can’t put it anywhere else cos it’s so crap but if you Chuck it,it’ll be the week you need it)
hardly new-she acts like everything is new to the world and she’s only-just-thought-of-it
all hall queen hinch-full of good ideas that she’s pinched off someone else

Reactions: 8
Confused as to why she’s taken off her Xmas bedding tonight but even more so as she only put it on a couple of days ago!?! And half the time she gets up at 3am to sit on the bleeping sofa 😂😂😂🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WHY is she putting AWAY the Christmas bedding? It’s still Christmas! It’s Christmas Eve as well - you must have your Christmas bedding on Christmas Eve!!!!!! Is she not planning on staying at home perhaps? Or will she be getting ready to show off her new home range stuff and is recording today? I’m assuming that’s something that’s about to come out after asking her followers for opinions on colour choices ages ago.....

Reactions: 19
perhaps she needs a take-out emergency kit 🤔
I'm looking forward to a good tattle day-surely we make her and inch chuckle,even frosty freda.
Anyone on the sherry yet? 🙋‍♀️🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A lazy Christmas Eve day then? Geeeezus lady! It’s blue skies and sunshine here. Get the duck outside and give your child some fun in the fresh air! I despair!!! It’s 1 pm. Is that it for the day? He’ll be climbing the bloody walls!! 😤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.