Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is the post everyone is referring to, I see absolutely no proof whatsoever that it was a Tattler that posted it on Twitter. View attachment 355121
I wasn't referring to this one but have seen quite a few people over the last while share screenshots of what they sent to her. I wasn't calling out anyone in particular but just wanted to check what the rules were as I wouldn't like to see people get banned for doing something they didn't realise was against the rules. We need all our bitchilantes present and correct and not in the sin bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Having a cuppa” that’s a rather odd thing for some who claims she’s dislikes hot drinks to say whilst waving an empty mug 😂

Why is she sat smiling at a message about someone wanting IVF? She’s a bleeping idiot.
IVF really isn't something to smirk about either. I've been in that position of IVF and various fertility treatments and it's bloody physically and emotionally draining.
Even worse if it all fails and you are left childless at the end of it like myself.
She hasn't got the first idea of what it's like. She needs to realise how lucky and blessed she is to actually have Ronnie. She 'struggled' to get caught with him, like 2 months or something?
Yeh, try nearly 20 years of wanting to create such an angel and being heartbroken when it never happens. Idiot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
“Having a cuppa” that’s a rather odd thing for some who claims she’s dislikes hot drinks to say whilst waving an empty mug 😂
Why go though the effort of carrying an empty mug upstairs just to wave it about? Her life is so mundane. Everything she does is for the gram. I bet she’s a shell of her former self. From the stuff she used to post of her personal Instagram and Facebook she seemed like she actually did stuff. Now everything she does is for the approval of people she doesn’t know. It’s such an odd existence.

Reactions: 26
Going on again about giving presents out “whenever we can”... we get it Sophie. You’re not seeing anyone that you shouldn’t over Christmas 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thought she wasnt ready for xmas, so elves do exist and dropped those presents off then!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Up 401% in my town. Jesus! Next door but one have it. Bit too close for my liking.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Its so sad Ronnie can't play with that car. Instead she uses it as a prop on the landing. Take it downstairs and let him have some fun!!! Who in the duck uses their kids toys to create a stage for themselves. Selfish twit!!!
Going on again about giving presents out “whenever we can”... we get it Sophie. You’re not seeing anyone that you shouldn’t over Christmas 🤥
Exactly are we really supposed to believe they're going to sit there till Easter when tier 4 might be lifted😜

Reactions: 14
“I’m trying to make everything Christmassy now we’re in tier 4” Ronnie don’t know the bloody difference, I’m sure he’d rather have a cheese sandwich and some Pom bears 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Mine stole half my Costa toasted sandwich in the queue for Tesco 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have no fear guys Jamie has been spotted. You can see him in the kitchen while Ronnie is eating. I guess he’s cleaning up Hinch’s mess or making himself an actual edible meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have no fear guys Jamie has been spotted. You can see him in the kitchen while Ronnie is eating. I guess he’s cleaning up Hinch’s mess or making himself an actual edible meal.
He's making Ronnie a ham and cheese butty, that God awful tree thing will be whipped away and replaced by the sandwich and a club biscuit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.