Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks she made a point of putting the bedding away cos noone can stay in the spare room🙄
I think she's got polar bears on her bed? She was trying a swipe up the other day.

Reactions: 22
She's actually tidying up Christmas day before it's even here isn't she! Bedding stripped off, washed, dried and put away, black bag at the ready today for tomorrow's rubbish, elf all packed up and put away and a list of the things she is doing today all written down so she can tick them off later because even at Christmas, nothing will be better than ticks. No joy, no spontaneity, no fun. Just another day in your version of paradise eh Sopha?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Does she pick those dog biscuits up to put them in the bowl after Ronnie throws them around like confetti or are the hoovered/swept for the bin?
She’s so wasteful with everything 🙄

Reactions: 19
She's actually tidying up Christmas day before it's even here isn't she! Bedding stripped off, washed, dried and put away, black bag at the ready today for tomorrow's rubbish, elf all packed up and put away and a list of the things she is doing today all written down so she can tick them off later because even at Christmas, nothing will be better than ticks. No joy, no spontaneity, no fun. Just another day in your version of paradise eh Sopha?
Nice lazy day now for her apparently. So like every other day? She needs to knock that screaming on the head as well. Can’t stand screamers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If you could translate Ronnie's screams into words what would be be saying? That most recent one sounds to me like he's saying "I'm so sick of your tit you gormless creature"
It wasn't even an excited scream was it? Just a noise borne out of sheer frustration and it's so so sad. 😥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Does she pick those dog biscuits up to put them in the bowl after Ronnie throws them around like confetti or are the hoovered/swept for the bin?
She’s so wasteful with everything 🙄
Don't worry, fat bastard Henry will snaffle out every last bit! Looking for those is the most excitement the poor bastard gets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If you could translate Ronnie's screams into words what would be be saying? That most recent one sounds to me like he's saying "I'm so sick of your tit you gormless creature"
It wasn't even an excited scream was it? Just a noise borne out of sheer frustration and it's so so sad. 😥
The poor little git is at the age where he wants to talk, and really should be saying a few bits by now, but because he’s being dragged up by an imbecile who has a basic grasp of the English language herself, he doesn’t have a chance 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I get irrational rage when Ronnie tips the dog food all over the floor and mummazzz goes 'Yaaaayyyyyy'.

What's that about? He totally missed the bowl. Not his fault of course, but this is nothing to be cheered and celebrated.

He is doing it wrong. Teach him properly Sopha, that's what mums do. Maybe even reward him when he gets it right, yanno, like you do with your first born.

Merry Christmas bitchilantes. Thanks for the laughs, and for keeping me sane all these months x
Exactly why if you doing that. He can be taught the right way. He's simply now just getting it wrong and not being taught how to do it. And this won't help him in the long run. He needs to know he can trust his mum and dad teach him and tell him how to do things the right way. No recriminations of course but just gentle teaching. Kids feel safe that way they feel guided. Not out of control in the end to do what the f*** they like and be told later in life they been getting things wrong just because mummy and daddy pandered to them and let them do what they want

Reactions: 24
Why does she congratulate him for throwing the biscuits everywhere?? I mean, fair play to him because he’s obviously doing it on purpose now but he’s never going to learn if he gets a round of applause for literally everything he does. It gives me irrational rage 😂😂😂

Reactions: 33
Sorry if it’s been mentioned ... but why does the child look so “lost” ?? In that screaming clip, all that stands out to me is how Un-child friendly that house is.. he really looks demented, as though he is bored therefore just looking for trouble ! Does that make sense ?? That small snippet of video just screams out to me that he really is just there for her “likes” from her “huns” ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why has she put her Christmas bedding away?
does Christmas end tonight? 😂😂
I know right?! Is the tree coming down tomorrow too? 😂 My bedding stays on till at least mid February (I clean it before then obviously) but it’s thicker than my other ones and it’s bloody freezing in January. She’s so bloody weird!

Reactions: 28
I don’t believe the gastric band story at all. I’m still sticking by that she’s been using slimming pills or something but can’t admit that publicly
Could explain the sleeplessness and general mania

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.