Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the lad was presented with a limited number of choices! I've got like a billion cousins ranging from the age of two through to sixteen (so many they actually forgot one of them on my Grandad's obituary) and every time the kids dress themselves they look like some eccentric, aging lady kicking about Fashion Week, even the lads

This is bleeping hilarious
I love seeing kids that have clearly chosen their own outfits. My daughter had a particular passion for a flowery skirt paired with stripy tights, the more clashing colours the better 😂 I used to let her choose but within reason - "let's look out the window to see, oh it's raining so you can't wear shorts, and if you want to wear a skirt or dress you'll need tights". She still got to choose but it would be appropriate for the weather, if she was going to nursery etc.

Reactions: 14
Video screenshot and picture they look like different colours even her hair is different due to the filter
Plus we are the same age she really looks older compared to me and my friends k get everyone ages but 30 she really does look 40+
I was just thinking she looks a lot older then she is. I am 30 next month and I really hope I do not look as old at her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Adding to this also
She jumps on to other people’s pity party posts to air her own rather than just being up front and direct about it on her stories.
it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows every day being a parent is tough but she’s in a much better situation than most as she is there 24/7 with her husband who looks as though he does most of the parenting!
She shouldn’t be taking Ronnie to Tesco and HB etc. If she needs a break she should go alone!!
she buys and gives him everything. He wants for nothing so he will start to display qualities like that because he’s probably learnt behaviour from her!

all toddlers start acting out, they find their boundaries that way?

if any of that made sense.
Thing is you all saw her admit to it on social media, whether it was her page or not, I’m sure others could see this too. Some of her fans commented back on what she was saying. My 18 month old batters me when I try & change his nappy 🤣 and I’m very honest & open but the last thing you’ll see me do is post it on social media, like, who would?

Reactions: 7
Video screenshot and picture they look like different colours even her hair is different due to the filter
Plus we are the same age she really looks older compared to me and my friends k get everyone ages but 30 she really does look 40+
"I can't even explain to you how soft fluffy and cosy this is!" .... YOU ARE ADVERTISING THIS IS LITERALLY YOUR JOB AND WHY THEY ARE PAYING YOU SOPHIE 🤣😂🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
duck me wait till that kid hits the toddler teen years (3 and onwards) then she’ll get to experience what a real bleeping tantrum is😂 and I cannot WAIT
Even better, wait until she has TWO children (if they decide to) and has to break up sibling bickering 🤣🤪👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good luck to those on the adventure to find the rave thread take croncy snacks you might have a long wait for another guest to arrive but do give the cobwebs a good dust whilst your over there 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I won’t quote the original poster as they’ll be living their best life on the rave thread by now but I don’t think Hinch is a bad mum at all. I’d never comment on parenting of someone I don’t know personally as I know how hard parenting is. I’m here for the same reason as a lot of others. The lies. The perfect insta life on her stories with a child who still naps twice a day at 18 months so she can “get stuff done”, goes to bed early and sleeps so she can have an evening with Ben & Jerry’s in front of the TV and now her kid even picks out his own clothes ffs...

Then on other people’s posts and in interviews she makes out he’s a nightmare and really naughty (apart from the restaurant debacle when she said he did nothing but scream and she was mortified but to me this isn’t being naughty it’s being a toddler and wanting to move around. But anyway. I digress...)

She bangs on in interviews about wanting to lift the lid on the insta perfect life (which she apparently does in her book) so is that openly admitting that her insta is just like a show? A bit like towie? Given a bit of a vajazzle for viewing pleasure??

She is confused herself I think. She genuinely makes my head hurt. I can’t look away though I’m just fascinated by her and what she blato lies about. It’s mad!

Reactions: 38
Proper loves itself doesn’t it. I’ve never seen someone eye duck themselves so much in a mirror. Poor little bag of nerves and insecurities.

Also looks WAY older than 30
It’s the giggle at the end of the video that does it for me. Fits in perfectly with her little old Soph, how did this all happen to me persona 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for advertising of the Tesco loungewear soph!!
Saw all I needed to see from just your side view videos!
I didn’t care what the front looked like anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 33
whoop there’s another prerecord, she’s got the nails trace did in the tesco haul....not the crappy eBay ones she was wearing yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 14
We used to say she was holding him back development wise but the last week it’s like she expects him to be about 6 expect him to get dressed and be potty trained. There’s no in between with her it’s all or nothing like when she lied about his walking making out his first few steps were outside on a hard patio when she had kept him off camera for a week to perfect his steps before it hit the gram!!
It's sad really, they're only small for a very short time. There's no way I'd let my 18mth old choose her outfit. 1. She would probably throw all the clothes out the wardrobe.
2. She probably wouldn't choose an actual outfit🤣 probably socks and nothing else.

Reactions: 11
Wheres the straw reindeer thing? Did she delete it? I wish she'd stop with the mischievous music when showing Ronnie just doing normal toddler things, its so unfair on him.

She seriously needs help if she is hearing people whispering about her and saying her name, sounds very concerning. Although more likely is she is just so narcissistic she has become completely delusional and thinks people are genuinely interested in her mundane little life.

She is also so thin. Her upper arm is the same thickness all the way up to her shoulder, she has no muscle definition at all. She must starve herself to look like that, she certainly doesn't look healthy. I have a friend who is very naturally slim but she still has muscles!

Reactions: 24
"I can't even explain to you how soft fluffy and cosy this is!" .... YOU ARE ADVERTISING THIS IS LITERALLY YOUR JOB AND WHY THEY ARE PAYING YOU SOPHIE 🤣😂🤣🤣😂
During my 'militant lesbian' phase of my early 20s, I worked for Oxfam for a bit on a Job Centre placement. They had me adding stock to the online shop, and I had to write the copy for the stuff myself. We're talking high-end jackets and dresses and I'm there looking like something out The Young Ones. Anyway my point is that I, armed only with a glossary of fashion terms and an English GCSE, managed to describe these clothes better than this woman does and it's her bleeping job, allegedly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.