Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Morning Scrunchies - it’s Day 5 of the BYG Awards 2022. I’m sure you know the drill by now but just in case you don’t, I have selected some categories for you to pick your favourite from.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

This has been a difficult one to collate because today you are voting on your Favourite @Pom Bear Artwork of 2022

6F10846F-5E36-40E9-9B20-8313397F9C42.jpeg

Legendary Scrunchie Pom has been delighting us with their artwork for a long time and is always on hand for a cheeky request or to surprise us with their own creations. It has been hard to choose 4 to pick from so I’ve used a combination of most liked and personal favourites to whittle it down.

👍🏻 - Guess Who using the many faces of our BYG.
❤- Not featuring our BYG but my personal fave showing Chunky Chaz.5 on a skateboard. This was created from a comment I made on a photo from an OK shoot which was discussed in thread #58 (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...horse-freezing-in-the-pool.29521/post-9610126). You might need to look back for the context if you don’t remember it.
😂 - Pom’s more accurate depiction of the advert that should have gone with her randomly selling a wedding dress.
😮 - BYG had yet another beauty treatment (Loz they’re still not working!) posing with what looked like a toilet seat behind her head. Pom magicked this up for us.

Big thank you to @Pom Bear for all the time you put in to making us laugh over the year. I know you are in demand from a number of other threads but I secretly hope this is your favourite 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

Clickbait

VIP Member
Slightly later posting than planned on Day 6 of the BYG Awards 2022.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

The penultimate category is Best FML* photo of Baby Gel

44371F3E-E965-4865-A147-58358159CA18.jpeg

This category was requested by @OldBlondie and it has been hard to narrow them down. These are photos of Larose that BYG has shared on IG.
*FML is Fuck My Life for anyone who wasn’t aware.

👍🏻 - Stupid headband ✔ Thoroughly cheesed off expression ✔
❤ - Leaving me to sit covered in food yet again?!
😂 - This fugly headband takes the biscuit!
😮 - Now a pink beret? Seriously WTF 🤬

Tomorrow is the final category…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Clickbait

VIP Member
Day 4 of the BYG Awards 2022 and this might be the hardest category yet!

Today you are voting on Our BYG’s biggest whopper* of the year

07CF1416-E648-4A7D-B07A-814F388ABE12.jpeg

*Not talking about a Burger King one 😂

As we know our BYG has only a passing relationship with the truth and this year she’s been quite extraordinary in fibbing (needlessly) or bending the truth. Which was her biggest and best?

👍🏻 - Announcing she was starting her own YouTube channel, setting it up, promoting it, saying she had filmed for it, making up some nonsense about having no WiFi and then still having no content months later.
❤ - In a Q&A on Instagram where she asks herself questions, this is the genuine answer she gives…
😂 - Despite selling all but the kitchen sink (that was too blocked by Chaz.5) on her jumble sale of doom she tries to make out she has the money to go to Selfridges to buy herself Cartier jewellery for her birthday. This episode spawned the phrase Fartier. Around the same time she started promoting a fake designer goods brand - coincidence?
😮 - Lets her bots followers know that the filler shed is being painted to be open for business as part of her home refurbishment but moves out shortly afterwards to commune with the spirit of dearly departed Jake in the flat she once shared with him in Chigwell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Clickbait

VIP Member
The wait is over! The votes are in and have been counted and independently verified 😂 Time to reveal the winners of the Bewful Yun Gel Awards 2022 🏆

Winner of Most WTF item from the Jumble Sale of Doom

DFDD7E34-8A9C-4DB1-9A21-E07F901A20A1.jpeg

The wall of microwaves won by some margin. Thanks to @geordiegirl for sharing (Thread #76 post 272)

Winner of BYG’s cringiest post/story of 2022

FEE5D525-FAB7-4BAD-9D86-45E828E23E2F.jpeg

Thanks to @Emzabeth2020 for first sharing this embarrassment with the Scrunchies (Thread #70 post 375) and @MRSgs for spotting the hair elastic modification post 411.

The winner of Best photo of Big Loz in the wild

72CDEFE9-2828-449F-82D5-2B8FE73F2F51.jpeg

A closely fought battle in this category. Thanks to @maggisojuicy for finding the pic. Not sure which thread this was found in, but the outfit first appeared in Thread #72.

The winner of Our BYG’s biggest whopper of the year

C21338F7-7695-4F8C-8F03-24E646D51508.jpeg

Thought this category might split the votes but of course soft looking pretty won the day! Thanks to @Eureka for sharing first (Thread #52 post 368)

Winner of Favourite @Pom Bear artwork of 2022

Almost too tight to call between Guess Who (Thread #62 post 710) and her beloved sweetcorn. Thanks again to @Pom Bear for all the laughs and to @hayleybaby for requesting this exquisite idea.

Winner of Best FML photo of Baby Gel

51AC06AC-C070-4A71-8839-D897D21BDA3A.jpeg

The category and winner both nominated by @OldBlondie. Let’s hope Larose continues to blossom in 2023 despite her mother! Video of baby gel not enjoying her bonfire night with BYG was shared by @CrazyBaldhead (Thread #77 post 976) and screenshot originally shared by @Sjr2607 (Thread #77 post 998).

Winner of Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

039AE051-F787-40BB-8772-23D74674282B.jpeg

Big well done to @Earl Gravy a new Scrunchie on the block. Sadly Earl has not been seen since October so may miss out on their carefully selected prize of the Primark pink thong which has finally been excavated from Lozza’s crack 😂 (Thread #74 post 363).

Thanks to everyone for taking part for a second year 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

chichi100

Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

• Haha
Reactions: 76

GlassOfBeans

Chatty Member
So she was with Khloe Kardashian in Vegas but Drake was hitting on HER? Think I found a pic of the night in question…

AB6FBADD-0D3D-48B8-8FDF-4DD2598E5C8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Clickbait

VIP Member
Day 7 and the final day of the BYG Awards 2022.

Thank you to all the Scrunchies who have taken part so far. As always to vote choose the corresponding reaction emoji to your favourite entry.

Our final category is Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

47C34DC2-494E-46A2-B01E-15D21BF6DD1E.jpeg

I think this is the funniest thread on Tattle and we’re blessed with hilarious and creative people who come up with some excellent content. These are a few of my favourite creative posts over the last year. I’ve linked below to the original post in case the font is too small/the text has been cut off.

👍🏻 - @JakeM imagining BYG’s playlist
❤ - @Badirene giving us a bewful Valentine’s poem for BYG and her (then) love Chaz.5
😂 - Newcomer @Earl Gravy with a fitting song for our Del Gel
😮 - @Crowbag giving us a poem inspired by the jumble sale of doom

I’ll give the voting a few more days and then I’ll be back to announce the winners 🏆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Pom Bear

VIP Member
oh i hope so, dying to see how she squeezes herself into that, Perhaps shes getting an award for her inspirational jumble sale of knock off doom
Maybe she has another 8 of the same dress, and somehow sews them all together to make a sort of tent which she put on before filtering to make her look a size 12 😄😄😄😘 xx..

Here is the unfiltered carpark pic 😄😄..

Resizer_16741427280451.jpg

..and here is the filtered one lol 😄 x...

Resizer_16741433169651.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha 😂 love it! Particularly like the Yorkshire pud that’s bigger than her, which is saying something!
Thank you 🥰💕💖❤😘 xx loool at the Yorkshire pudding 😄😄😄 xx

As promised last night two pics side by side of Loz from this week and last week 😀😄❤😘 xx...

Resizer_16740506522421.jpg

Mix both together in a bowl and you get ...

Resizer_16740506741453.jpg

Looool 😄😄😄🤭 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60