Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Our BIGGG guurl ...... Spotted having a ` light ` meal, at the local toby🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No you're not single Lozza, you have a 15 month old daughter who should be your no.1 priority ffs!
As to looking and feeling sexy?
There's nothing whatsoever sexy about you getting your baps & klunge out on OF.
You are the absolute opposite of sexy, cringe worthy in fact in so far as thinking that OF is anything to do with being sexy.
Selling yourself to punters IS selling yourself to punters, yes I can see why you do it, but let's face it love, you can't even give it away unless it's to the likes of Drury or Bear!
Christ, grow up and get a bleeping life and a job to support you and more importantly Larose, do you honestly believe she will admire and thank you in the future?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Slightly later posting than planned on Day 6 of the BYG Awards 2022.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

The penultimate category is Best FML* photo of Baby Gel

44371F3E-E965-4865-A147-58358159CA18.jpeg

This category was requested by @OldBlondie and it has been hard to narrow them down. These are photos of Larose that BYG has shared on IG.
*FML is duck My Life for anyone who wasn’t aware.

👍🏻 - Stupid headband ✔ Thoroughly cheesed off expression ✔
❤ - Leaving me to sit covered in food yet again?!
😂 - This fugly headband takes the biscuit!
😮 - Now a pink beret? Seriously WTF 🤬

Tomorrow is the final category…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Beast in the wild. Unlucky picks. She must have known she was papped yesterday hence her edited version was posted on insta
View attachment 1856185

View attachment 1856189

Did she get the arse reduction ?????

Or are these edited. I can’t tell

That first one has def been edited! And it's finally happened scrunchies! Lascaredofmymumsface is facing the world in her pram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That arse 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. These are the in the wild photos I’ve been waiting for !
It looks like shes growing a pair of boob implants on her arse ..I know scientists can grow ear lobes on your body to transplant onto your ears so maybe shes growing a new pair of tits on her ass..you never know with her..she reminds me of a big spud ..you know when you get a bag of tatoes and theres a realy big one in there ..every bag of spuds has got a loz ..the biggest, dirtiest misshaped spud ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I like the furry gilet thing. It suits her.
It makes her look even more like a Primark silverback.
Or a shein version.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she finally reappears this thread will burst in to life with a vengeance.
The reason for her vanishing surely will be self evident?
It's either going to be the worst surgery in the country, or the return of Charlie, or another random love of her life?
Has she married ghostyJake?
Has she set up a bib making business in partnership with LaMuckyface?

If nothing else she will run out of things to sell in the jumbly of doom.

Do something Laureen.
We'll club together for sweetcorn for you.
A new scrunchie?
Maybe, like Scrooge she was visited by the 3 Ghosts of Christmas and has re-evaluated her life?

The Ghost(s) of Christmas past: The two dogs she gave away (after letting them dump all over her bed.)

The Ghost of Christmas present: Jake - as she does live with him after all.

The Ghost of Christmas Future: Mark Wright at the age of 85 (balding and severely overweight), begging for her back after Michelle’s passing, and realising no one will take him on sans his ‘hot body’ - only his once loyal soff’ ‘n pretty witch the BYG. 🐾

PS: Has Pom ever made Lozza into Andy Pipkins (Little Britain?) If not, I feel a calling for her mastery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like shes growing a pair of boob implants on her arse ..I know scientists can grow ear lobes on your body to transplant onto your ears so maybe shes growing a new pair of tits on her ass..you never know with her..she reminds me of a big spud ..you know when you get a bag of tatoes and theres a realy big one in there ..every bag of spuds has got a loz ..the biggest, dirtiest misshaped spud ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
surely the last photos she posted yesterday are not taken at the same time as these latest DM photos today and she says she has been off her food so she might of had liposuction but that doesn't do miracles

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.