Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching only fools and horses tonight, theme tune made me think of our BYG

We’ve got some half priced fake shite, and miles
and miles of china white
TV’s, loads of sleaze, pics of wrighty on his knees
Pool games, dodgy chains, whats his name he tried to push
Some rubbish coke for a look at my lovely well trimmed bush
Bush bush bush bush bush bush bush

No income tax, no vat
My baps are out, you’ll pay a fee
Black or white, rich or or broke
You can be my next sad bloke
God bless Romford’s Streets
Viva Romford’s Streets
Long live Romfords’s Streets
C’est magnifique Romford’s Streets
Magnifique Romford’s Streets

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I’m still in shock she went to Claire’s because it was free. You would think given her circumstances she would be like the most protective freaked out for her well being mother EVER. But nope. If it’s free it’s gotta be good
Its a "Cartier" bracelet for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and a free ear-piercing for Larose; Gotta get the priorities in order innit?

Reactions: 27

and miles of china white

No income tax, no vat
Viva Romford’s Streets
Dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

and miles of china white

No income tax, no vat
Viva Romford’s Streets
Brilliant 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loooool 😄😄😄😄🤭❤❤🥰🤗💕😘 xx

Thank you very much 😊❤💖🥰😘 xx. It's been fun catching up, glad to be back and up to speed again 😀😄❤🥰🤗💕😘 xx .

New offer on with Fartier jewellery 😀 x...Free designer Farrier Whoppie Cushion if you spend more then 100 pounds on our designer products 😄😄😄 xx.

View attachment 1621900

View attachment 1621899

Brilliant Pom 😂 ❤

OT I read a joke post elsewhere today, that putting gravy in to a whoopie cushion brings a whole new level of entertainment...:poop:🤮😲😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor L couldn’t be any thirstier on SM right now. The loneliness and being a single mum is totally messing her head up..

I think the fuss about Mark Wright running the marathon in 3:41 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 and his cute pics with his big family, baby nephews, his wife and his new home has triggered her again.

Baby L often looks a bit lost and lonely (when she’s not being used as a ‘look at my tits’ prop). She needs daycare and kiddy company as much as big L needs some space to develop herself. A career/job that will give her an income and some dignity would be a start.

Anyhow how’s that filler-shed coming on? She hasn’t mentioned it lately?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor L couldn’t be any thirstier on SM right now. The loneliness and being a single mum is totally messing her head up..

I think the fuss about Mark Wright running the marathon in 3:41 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 and his cute pics with his big family, baby nephews, his wife and his new home has triggered her again.

Baby L often looks a bit lost and lonely (when she’s not being used as a ‘look at my tits’ prop). She needs daycare and kiddy company as much as big L needs some space to develop herself. A career/job that will give her an income and some dignity would be a start.

Anyhow how’s that filler-shed coming on? She hasn’t mentioned it lately?
I think little L is a lovely baby, seems to have come on since her parents split and seems animated and much happier, sadly i think it’s because loz don’t have a man in her life and is bored, will be back to coco melon and not going anywhere once her vile mother bags another idiot to give her the attention she craves

Reactions: 31
You've got to be completely devoid of any kind of self-awareness to post those cringeworthy 'I'm amazing' quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think little L is a lovely baby, seems to have come on since her parents split and seems animated and much happier, sadly i think it’s because loz don’t have a man in her life and is bored, will be back to coco melon and not going anywhere once her vile mother bags another idiot to give her the attention she craves
Laorse is an accessory to her, except when she's feeling thirsty/needy and then she's her "best friend" or, worse, "soul mate" according to that track played over one of her recent clips of Laorse.

Had a little snort at today's story with the woman walking up a mountain and the words "she doesn't need a man... she's the woman a man needs". Lol.

Actually, Lozza should try walking up a mountain, it might clear her head of all her utter nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like a bleeping space raider with that filter! 👽😂 Why would you want to make yourself look so different? Wouldn't you feel embarrassed knowing what others see is the complete opposite? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why must she film them all from her bed 😫
Lazy cow
I find it shocking that she’s almost at a million followers (even though they are bought) and she’s putting up 90 seconds of filtered pictures on her reel… buy yourself a tripod, stick your phone on it and record proper content!! Phone tripods don’t even cost much 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 14
Why must she film them all from her bed 😫
Lazy cow
A few reasons

1.) better angles on her non filtered space raider/scream mask face when you

2.) she’s a slag

3.) she’s lazy.

4.) nobody else is touching her, so she’s gotta flick her bean 🤢🤢 gagged writing that

she hasnt Been invited/paid to do a joy of clean ad yet, like all the other annoying towie crew

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.