Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that Scrunchies are really keen on rhyming title threads so maybe you could recraft this?

Imagine if she’s done some kind of Face/Off manoeuvre πŸ˜‚
Stick a Tah-dah! On the end to make it rhyme πŸ˜‚
She’ll sure need to work some magic to come up with a better face

I don't know how accurate this is but I've just seen this website on another thread. 25% of her followers are fake and her engagement rate is 1.15% - how sad.
So pathetic! However that still leave a worryingly high amount of actual followers. Who are these sad acts? No offence to anyone here, of course. We know it’s the wildlife docu aspect which keeps us hooked. Seriously, though. Don’t flatter her- her account is public anyway πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd be surprised if 75% are genuine followers. Unless they're all Scrunchies!
Especially when she has her regular bot buying sessions.

Maybe that's how she ended up with the shelf arse, she asked for a really large amount from a bot(tom) farm?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another early thread suggestion, since it popped up in my head πŸ˜‚
Lauren Goodger #82
Another year, another face
big Loz is still a fat disgrace!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion: Loz the face and body stealer, she's really as wide as an 18 wheeler

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Who would pay for that filtered to buggery tit. There’s nothing there that will satisfy paying punters! She must make her money off personal request, but like that bloke said as soon as his Β£140 went through she blocked him, dickheads!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
If you google her name and β€œOF leak” there’s a whole compilation video online in some site starting with x (can’t remember full name). Her arse shaking videos are hilarious. Lots of fat bouncing up and down and her Neanderthal looking face

Be sure to have to bleach ready

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
While we are in the spirit of rhyming thread titles🀣:

Lauren Goodger #82 It’s all going on this week, only fans leak.. whatever you do don’t peek; under construction.. but is it just insta or also her physique? Oh and where is little LaBleak (future), she must be off somewhere just playing hide and seek

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.