Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice the Poor girl was bursting out of that sleepsuit far too small for her. Donโ€™t tell me byg is so nuts she even wants her baby in smaller sized clothes ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

Reactions: 20
I just wish someone would gift that poor child a toy if her parents just wonโ€™t buy her any. Our house was full of brightly coloured Lamaze type toys when our children were that age. It breaks my heart to see her so under stimulated.

Reactions: 17
Her looks soft and pretty,
Her nipples very front on.
Chaz had a dip in a Bisto kid,
But he's still Big Lozza's the one.

Their eyes met across a kebab,
They knew it was love at first sight.
Loz did her bestest chef act,
Putting vine tomatoes on a dinner so shite.

Their love made Labored,
Now they await Launexpected.
Their pram has a minge likely to singe,
In the glow from Bafta Yung gel.

She thought she smelled of tuna,
She blamed it on baby Brian.
Her squeezes herself in polyester best,
Nanna slippers on trotters like swine.

Big Ben bent at an angle,
He fainted at such a sight.
He never imagined what would result,
After a quickie at Sheesh one night.

I've come over all poet laureate for soft and pretty yungel for Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Larose still looks miserable in the video she never smiles and when Lauren is saying she dances that poor baby looks over to Lauren looking totally fed up as usual and should she not have mittens on

Reactions: 8

Their love made Labored,

I've come over all poet laureate for soft and pretty yungel for Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
Bravo!!

• Haha
Every single outfit this kid wears is too small. I donโ€™t get it - when my babyโ€™s stuff gets a bit snug we buy bigger sizesโ€ฆ itโ€™s simple. Honestly this is something we should discuss more because we can actually see that this is an issue and that there is a problem. Unlike our discussions on LaPoos stimulation etc I think there is actual evidence of tit parenting and neglect here. The poor kid is constantly bursting out of clothes and curling her toes Up to fit into too-small sleepsuits.
Did anyone else notice the Poor girl was bursting out of that sleepsuit far too small for her. Donโ€™t tell me byg is so nuts she even wants her baby in smaller sized clothes ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So,,,,,
Who is big chaz gonna hook up with Valentineโ€™s Day,bisto kid or our big natural pwetty baby gerwl?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does this child never smile? She always looks in a daze. Probably witnessed some right sights with those two as parents... Imagine

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Their love made Labored,

Brilliant!!!

Every single outfit this kid wears is too small. I donโ€™t get it - when my babyโ€™s stuff gets a bit snug we buy bigger sizesโ€ฆ itโ€™s simple. Honestly this is something we should discuss more because we can actually see that this is an issue and that there is a problem. Unlike our discussions on LaPoos stimulation etc I think there is actual evidence of tit parenting and neglect here. The poor kid is constantly bursting out of clothes and curling her toes Up to fit into too-small sleepsuits.
Really surprised at her outfit choices. I thought she would be putting her in a gazillion and one different outfits that had frills and lace and polyester tutoos. Iโ€™m actually pleasantly surprised she hasnโ€™t used her as a dress up doll. And suprised sheโ€™s put her in adidas tracksuits for a birthday.

I guess when she reposts images of baskets of clothes being sent to LaRose she asked for cash to repost the image and tells them tokeep the goods instead. I know she asks for more money to post images ofLaRose if sheโ€™s wearing the outfits.

Unless sheโ€™s selling it all on eBay

Last edited:
  • Sad
Brilliant!!!

Really surprised at her outfit choices. I thought she would be putting her in a gazillion and one different outfits that had frills and lace and polyester tutoos. Iโ€™m actually pleasantly surprised she hasnโ€™t used her as a dress up doll. And suprised sheโ€™s put her in adidas tracksuits for a birthday.

I guess when she reposts images of baskets of clothes being sent to LaRose she asked for cash to repost the image and tells them tokeep the goods instead. I know she asks for more money to post images ofLaRose if sheโ€™s wearing the outfits.

Unless sheโ€™s selling it all on eBay
Loz is just a dozy bleep more interested in her own perception of being a slim, pretty, soft young gel than the reality of having a child that requires attention, love and nurturing.
God help Larose if the new born is mildly better looking because she will then spend the rest of her early childhood strapped in a chair watching tv 24/7 whilst mumma of the year obsesses over La'femmere'al.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.