Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please send to Vienna Boutique, another company she has conned! 🤣🤣🤣

No words! 🤬🤬🤬 So they’ve stuck those letters on and expect us to believe their designer goods are real?
I look at that and think yes, definitely legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the woman might've been called Jennay! She wanted to buy them for Forrest, Forrest Gump. 🤣

Screenshot_20230113-084209~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They had to send the one with Mummy on to get it more personalised 😄😄😄😘 xx...

View attachment 1877801
I can’t stop laughing 🤣

I think the woman might've been called Jennay! She wanted to buy them for Forrest, Forrest Gump. 🤣

View attachment 1878913
What a clown she is. No one DMed her she’s just trying to drum up interest. Like someone’s going to see this and panic ‘oh tit look what I’m losing out on pls consider me as next in line to purchase’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever I see the name of her jumble sale of doom page I think it says “Pre loved BYLG x” instead of “Pre loved by LG x” 🤣

BYLG = Bewful Yung Large Gel

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whenever I see the name of her jumble sale of doom page I think it says “Pre loved BYLG x” instead of “Pre loved by LG x” 🤣

BYLG = Bewful Yung Large Gel
I always think it says preloved by BYG…then I remember BYG was made up by The Scrunchies, and not a nickname Lozza uses for herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So I think our BYGs new lifestyle influencer page should be called “BYG_winning at life”

and her first post should be about her roasties, esp those ones she made back in 2021, you know the ones where you boil cold potatoes in a jar or two of some animal fat.

E72CD370-3B1C-4FED-8B45-8904B1081A35.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20230113-105057~2.png

This is all being declared to the tax man obviously, Loz. Isn't it.

Btw fekwit, it's mother OF pearl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.