Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That arse 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. These are the in the wild photos I’ve been waiting for !
Looks drawn on with a big felt tip pen 🤔😀😄❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16729598803633.jpg

My turn 😀😀😀😀...

Resizer_16729605341031.jpg

Loooool 😄😄😄🤭 x....

Resizer_16729598683211.jpg
Maybe, like Scrooge she was visited by the 3 Ghosts of Christmas and has re-evaluated her life?

The Ghost(s) of Christmas past: The two dogs she gave away (after letting them dump all over her bed.)

The Ghost of Christmas present: Jake - as she does live with him after all.

The Ghost of Christmas Future: Mark Wright at the age of 85 (balding and severely overweight), begging for her back after Michelle’s passing, and realising no one will take him on sans his ‘hot body’ - only his once loyal soff’ ‘n pretty bitch the BYG. 🐾

PS: Has Pom ever made Lozza into Andy Pipkins (Little Britain?) If not, I feel a calling for her mastery.
One for tomorrow 😀😊❤🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haven’t been on here for a while as Loz has been so damn boring but loving that my ‘jumble sale of doom’ phrase is still going 😂

And what in the attention-seeking madness is happening here?! Definitely trying to reinvent herself 🤦‍♀️ the thing is, she loves being on social media so she will either get the new ‘content’ up very soon or she’ll get bored and just repost her old stuff. Maybe actually something she’ll follow through on unlike her YouTube channel or annex of asfetix. Cannot wait.

Here’s my speculation about the new content:
1. All raunchy OF posts with posts of her babies scattered in between for more inappropriateness
2. Her famous cooking channel she promised on Tik Tok. All sweetcorn recipes
3. Flashback posts of her on TOWIE to pretend she’s back on the show
4. Tutorials on how to look nothing like yourself in real life
5. A health and fitness page masquerading for all the surgery she has. She has her lipo in instalments to pretend it’s real weight loss (and she’ll be on a payment plan for the surgery so they’ll maybe do one cankle at a time) and tags herself at juice cleanse retreats (remember those days)

Hang on, it’s BYG!! What am I thinking?! It’ll be all of the above as she has no creativity, honesty or integrity.
More like I'm under construction 😀😄😄😄😘 xx...

Resizer_16732988651691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Looks like xt.louisex has commented on the wrong pic 🤔😀 x...

Resizer_16734913079153.jpg

That's more like it she's commented on the right one at last 😄😄😄......

Resizer_16734912990001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Momohawk

Arrggg makes me so angry

'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,' Lauren told MailOnline.
'Like, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I am a very strong person. I've been through a lot. And I feel like I want to be there...I'm strong, independence and I want to inspire young girls and other mum that are going through similar things. And just you know like, everything happens for a reason and just don't like... life goes on.'

INSPIRE YOUNG GIRLS-
HOW EXACTLY?
Relationships?
Education? Spelling, Grammar of a 5 year old.
Jobs?
Career?
Bringing children into the world when you've no income?
Photoshopping yourself so you're unrecognisable?
Photoshopping your own baby because she's not good looking enough in your eyes?
Selling dirty knickers for pervs to wank over?
Photographing fishy flaps for all to see?
Porta Pottie trips to Dubia letting Arabs shit on you for sexual gratification? (apparently- just covering myself here and not with shit)
Not accepting your body size and squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small?
Filling your body with implants then denying it?
Cosmetic surgery galore to get the 'perfect look'? aherm.
Constant narcissistic photos and video posting using alien head filters?
Buying bots for IG to look popular?
Beggy Mitchell when you want something instead of work and save up?
Eat massive portions then deny weight gain- just have it sucked out and added to nether regions?
Make declarations about starting yewtube chanels, cook books, lifestyle guru, assfetixs, going back to work, Towie etc?
Car park photoshoots in lingerie?
Naming your children after yourself?
Photoshopping childhood pics of yourself and dad?
Denying the Covid 19 vaccine and criticising the NHS until you actually need it?

INSPIRE MUMS WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME-
I wouldn't wish on anyone the death of a child (I've had lots of miscarriages at 14 weeks but never past that date and they were terrible)
What has she actually done?
10 min charity walk but no evidence of money sent apparently?
AND.............
Not going back to work?
Cope with work and raising a young child? Not
Flogging all the gifted presents?
Using a Doula??
Not joining any baby groups/ support groups/ counselling?
Tell everyone you are a strong person and Independence? This insinuates if you're not coping is because you are not strong. Everyone, including BYG, are entitled to grieve, to admit they're not coping, to ask for help....
Returning to OF within a few weeks of losing baby? (Can't remember exactly how quick it was but we were all shocked)
Taking photos of LaBibless naked in bath etc?
Explaining to someone who has just lost their baby 'Everyfing appens for like a reeson'?

I could go on. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD WHAT I'VE MISSED XX

Sorry I'm just off on one at the mo. Not feeling well after working all week, no sleep due to pain for last 2 nights and coping with chemo yesterday after a long drive to hospital in bad weather, before driving back and caring for my elderly mum, doing her shopping on way back, before sorting out her tea, tidying up and giving her a shower before she went to bed, then getting onto my work emails I've missed whilst I was out....... (just making a point with these facts).

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Momohawk

Right, so in my limited understanding, a Lifestyle Guru shares tips about their lifestyle........

So Day 1 in the journal, blog, yewtewbe vid example I'm assuming the commentary would be on these lines.

Monday 16ft Jarnary
Right, like (lip smack), so I got up about 11.30 has my Bub wanted new batterwies in the remote so she made me get out ov bed <<eyeroll lip smack, pout, hair flick>>.
I just put my hair in a scrunchie cos I aint got time to wash it today like as i am sew busy.

<<fast forward 2 hrs of pouting, gurning, lip smacking, tongue sticking out and WINKING>>

1.36pm So like I decided to make a elfy meal for LaGurusBub and I will show you. If that Brooklin Bentham can do it, so can I.
so like lip smack I like got like a Xtra large tin ov sweatcorn and lip smack, pout, hair flick, did my daily work out as I used my tin opener like lip smack.
I can show you how I peel 2kg of potatoeees wiv a meat clever, lip smack like.

Ven I got like some sorsorges and like put them in the pan wiv like the goose fat, and the potatoes. lip smack, pout, hair flick.

<<video turns to a laughing LaGurusBub who has picked up 2 sausages and has put them at her mouth and cries out 'Me is Momma'>>

Gerrov them Bub, I need them to make it even more Elfy. She's so cheeky.

Ven get some like salt and swizz it in like, lip smack, pout, hair flick wiv the elfy sweatcorn an eiver put it in a microwave like i got 10 of or that oven fing.

<< Put pan in oven and picks up lap top and spends 1 hr photoshopping photos, intermittently showing LaBiblessBub who points at photoshopped pics saying 'OOo Dat?'>>

2.29pm lip smack, pout, hair flick. It's time for leunch. It's so himportant to have elfy potions. <<Dishes out half a pan full into LaGurusBub's casserole dish, and half for Loz>> Yum, it tastes like grate. And so ELFY.

<<Takes large casserole dish over to Bub to eat whilst watching TV, Bub looks back and says 'Bib for Bub, Mova?' Loz looks confused so does a stick out tongue eye wink at the camera>> Food gets eaten very quickly LaBiblessBub wipes her hands and face on the white sofa, all the while keeping her eyes on the TV.

2.32pm Now it's ME time, lip smack, pout, hair flick.
I need to tell all you out there, it's SO important to get ME time. I is the mum and dad to this baby. I get no time at all for me. lip smack, pout, hair flick. I can't even member when I last did summat for myselv. So as the first and fores t most lifestyle Guru for all mum's like me, YOU ARE IMPORTNT TWO. You need to look avfta youself.
So now i is nipping owt to get my hair, nails, lips and message done. lip smack, pout, hair flick. I has not had anyfink like this done for ages, not since yesterday.

6.38pm <<returns>> Hiya Bubba -Mova's Ear! <<LaGurusBub is in same position watching Cocomelon still>>

What shall we beg for dinnah? <<Does an ip dip with 35 different takeaway menus but gets confused so just picks out the top one>>

Let me show you how to beg for free. It's so important to a busy single mum like me who has so many fings to fink about lip smack, pout, hair flick, to do people a faver and advertise their food for free. I surprise myselv sumetimes wiv how kind I is.

<<Looks through mobile and finds Murat's Takeaway on speed dial>>

<<Talking on phone>>
'Right so I is the Bafta award winning CELEBRITY who one a bafta lip smack, pout, hair flick, and like me an my Bubba are running like a lip smack elfy lifestyle guru like fing. So we need ELFY foods.
So can we order No. 327, 34, 67, 123, 2 lots of 78 and 3 bags ov chips' lip smack, pout, hair flick.

'Fanks' <<takes 56 selfies seeing as she has her mobile in her hand.>> So now we's wait and get the food for free........ Easy Peasy, thats how you do it eye wink, tongue stuck out. People just give people like me stuff for free cos I is speshul. I deserve it. lip smack, pout, hair flick.

<<42 mins later doorbell rings. LaBiblessBub answers the door as BYG is too busy looking in the brand new never been used mirror practising pouty faces.

High pitched 'Fanks' can be heard from the doorway. Bub returns with 9 bags of takeaway food....>>

NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO CONTINUE THE COMMENTARY. DON'T THINK I CAN MANAGE TO COMMENT ON HER BEEF FLAPS FOR OF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Eureka

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Loz the face and body stealer, she's really as wide as an 18 wheeler

• Haha
Reactions: 48