Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MrAllSeeingEye for the new shiny thread of 2023!

Our BYG has been very quiet over Xmas and NY sparking our thoughts that she has either had a full body lipo and reconstruction or shes back with Charg .5 (could be both)!
Laconfused.com hasn't been seen since Christmas Day almost so we think shes been dumped at Grandad Goodgers
Just waiting now for the Now Magazine spread of how love youngs dream are back together again and she's three months up the duff
The Jumble Sale of Doom keeps reappearing with items being knocked down in price or shes trying to vlog her fake Balenciagas once again for almost full whack

Prev thread here:

As you were Scrunchies!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone actually buy her clothes? 😂
Clothes maybe but this "outfit" says used underwear to me. Do people really buy second hand stuff that's been up someone elses *rse? I would imagine this thong would have had a long journey.................in and out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Only 8 people so far have taken her up on her offer 😂😂😂. Surely she’ll get 100 new customers by end of month ?? Imagine dropping your price by 40% and only 8 people join in a whole day. She’s going to need to sell a lot more tit to cover the rent if that’s the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only 8 people so far have taken her up on her offer 😂😂😂. Surely she’ll get 100 new customers by end of month ?? Imagine dropping your price by 40% and only 8 people join in a whole day. She’s going to need to sell a lot more tit to cover the rent if that’s the case.
I think those 8 need their heads read / hard drives checked - who on earth would look at BYG and say yeah I’ll sub to her when there are loads of other younger, prettier girls whose OF are way cheaper! Unless BYG caters to a fetish market or something on the down low 🤢(sorry I know)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think those 8 need their heads read / hard drives checked - who on earth would look at BYG and say yeah I’ll sub to her when there are loads of other younger, prettier girls whose OF are way cheaper! Unless BYG caters to a fetish market or something on the down low 🤢(sorry I know)
I think it’s people signing up for a laugh. Or people who know her in Essex and being nosey (like Stephen Bear did) And maybe the odd person who likes oompa loompas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You just know she hasn't :sick:
Minging! All the bleach in the world isn't enough

Edited to add, its a size 20/22! Surprised she is admitting that with her being such a slim, tiny, petite, BYG :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m laughing my head off at the tumble dryer on her wish list 😂 cash pigs like to spoil their sugar babies with perfume, jewellery, scanty lingerie and she’s listing household appliances silly cah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m laughing my head off at the tumble dryer on her wish list 😂 cash pigs like to spoil their sugar babies with perfume, jewellery, scanty lingerie and she’s listing household appliances silly cah
Yeah we’ve had a laugh about that list many times over the years. Maybe she wants to take pics of herself dry humping the washing machine for her perverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah we’ve had a laugh about that list many times over the years. Maybe she wants to take pics of herself dry humping the washing machine for her perverts.
I find it hilarious whenever it comes up, how has she not changed the list out of shame yet?! She’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Sun has a photo of her naked in the bath which she downloaded last night to her only fans site she is saying it was taken last night but its one of those photos she took in a hotel shoot ages ago and she has a special offer for all her fans at the bargain price of 40 % off this month she is desperate there is also a pole to vote on whether you are a follower on her Instagram and do you like the content how she has the cheek to say she has a million followers is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.