Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm older than a lot of Scrunchies but sometimes I feel like I'm from another world from the likes of the lozzeraptor.
I just don't get filters.
What's the point!
Self delusion, plus a bizarre form of I'm more gorgeous than anyone else arrogance, plus zero self esteem and total reliance on superficiality.
Is that it?!

My friends would absolutely piss themselves if I sent them a filtered photo, especially if I said it was how I genuinely look.
My daughter would disown me.
duck it, i would disown me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Posting heavily edited pictures to make money.. knowing men are cracking one out to your picture makes you feel sexy? Yeah alright Lozza if anything it makes me feel sick.

Who on earth would pay a grand for that coat 🤦‍♀️
Lozza 😆

Two bullshit statements
1. Money to be donated to animal charity and was always planned to be.
2. Doesn’t support the wearing of fur…. Ain’t her poodle jackets real fur

View attachment 1860567
Bullshit there’s no way she’s going to donate that money to charity. Not a penny will go to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Was scrolling through these threads last night, I’ve never laughed so much, especially those edits 😂😂😂

‘Young gel’ 😂😂 she’s been saying that for years.

Oh and the other one ‘he’s a good looking boy’ one she says about grown men

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I seriously can't cope with how much she catfishes herself. When you actually line up the extremes, WTF?
Her go to filter is 80s
I seriously can't cope with how much she catfishes herself. When you actually line up the extremes, WTF?
He go to filter is 80s Brooke Shields/khloe Kardashian hybrid....
How's she gonna cope if she goes back to Towie, 3ton of vaseline smeared on camera lenses....

I know I'm older than a lot of Scrunchies but sometimes I feel like I'm from another world from the likes of the lozzeraptor.
I just don't get filters.
What's the point!
Self delusion, plus a bizarre form of I'm more gorgeous than anyone else arrogance, plus zero self esteem and total reliance on superficiality.
Is that it?!

My friends would absolutely piss themselves if I sent them a filtered photo, especially if I said it was how I genuinely look.
My daughter would disown me.
duck it, i would disown me!!
She live on planet Loz, in Loz world. In this amazing fantastic place, Loz is -8st, soft, pretty, glass cutting cheeks and chin.
Married to Mark Wright, 2 perfect kids, Mark jr and Lureen jr.
Big house, Instagram deals, TV appearances...
Get the drift?????

How would she cope?
Permanent filter on the cameras???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Apparently they only get paid 100-300 per episode. So they’re on it for exposure not money but make their money off social media from the exposure.
Fatty has had her exposure so I can’t imagine even if she got on the show what it would do to her social media profile after the show, she has no pulling power and the big brands stay clear of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.